Chapter Thank you♡+SORRYㅠㅠㅠ

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejung's POV

"Noona, I'll send Heejung home first! See you at home noona! Bye hyungs! Bye Youngweol!" Dowoon oppa held my arm as we bid goodbye with the other oppas and eonnies.

"Dowoon oppa... thank you! Thanks for being by my side when I was in the nurses' room." I thanked him as he nodded shyly. The trip back to my house wasn't long and we soon reached and alighted the bus.

"Here it is. Thanks oppa, for bringing me home." I thanked him again as he ruffled my hair. "Go on in then! I'll leave after you go into your apartment." Dowoon oppa smiled as I nodded and turned, walking towards the door of my apartment. Maybe I should tell him about it? It's now or never... right? Okay! I'm not gonna care anymore! I stopped in my tracks and called out to Dowoon oppa, running towards him. "What's wrong Heejung? Are you still hurt anywhere?" Dowoon oppa said, holding onto me. "Oppa...", I looked up at him, "I don't know how you think of me but... I think... I- I think I like you. You don't have to accept me oppa... I just wanted you to know how I feel, that's all. I hope you don't feel burden or anything like that because of this. Once again, thank you Dowoon oppa!" I pulled away from his grasp and turned to the other direction, walking back to my apartment.

"Heejung-ah!" I heard Dowoon oppa shouted. "Are you a fool?" I heard footsteps from behind me and shortly after, I was in Dowoon oppa's embrace. "I, Yoon Dowoon, likes you too! Though I didn't expect it and don't know when it started, but I have fallen for you. So…" Dowoon oppa pulled away from the hug and held my hands, looking into my eyes, "Heejung, Seo Heejung… will you be my girlfriend from this moment onwards?" Dowoon oppa smiled. I smiled back and hugged Dowoon oppa tightly.

Sowoon's POV

"Noona! Where are you going? Meeting Sungjin hyung?" Dowoon smirked at me. "Ya! Yoon Dowoon! Don't spout nonsense! Go to bed! I'll be right back." I took my keys and phone, heading out. "By the way, check the group chat baby bro!" I smirked back at Dowoon and left the house. "NOONA! HOW DID YOU KNOW I AM NOW DATING HEEJUNG? NOONA!!" I heard Dowoon shouting behind me.

Wonpil's POV

Why did noona wanna meet me at this time? I changed into my casual clothes and left the house.

30 minutes later

"Pil-ah! You have waited for a long time right?" Sowoon noona took a seat beside me. "Just 5 minutes. What's up noona? Why did you wanted to meet me at this time?" I turned to Sowoon noona.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter