Chapter 2

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

MiA's POV

"Are you heading home first?" I took out my bag from the locker and passed Sowoon hers. "Nah, Dowoon told me he will be at his friend's house today. So I'll be going together with you." Sowoon slung her bag across her shoulder and both of us waved goodbye to our colleagues & headed towards the Lotte World Mall.

As soon as we reached the last storey of the mall where the cinema resides in, I looked around for the one, wait, I mean 2 persons to be exact. I dragged Sowoon and ran over to the 2 persons after spotting them and tapped one of them from the back. He turned and smiled at me as I hugged him. Sowoon and the other guy looked at one another with jaws agape. "Sowoon-ah, I bet you've met both of them already! This is my boyfriend, Jaehyung and his buddy Sungjin." I introduced after breaking the hug with Jae. "Wh- What's going on?" Both Sungjin and Sowoon asked, stuttering and turned to me and Jae.
 

Jaehyung's POV

Man! How "smart" can they be? Aint it obvious? I thought as Sungjin and Sowoon looked at me and MiA. "Simple buddy! Double date!" I answered as I held MiA's hand. "Do- double what?!" Both of them exclaimed at the same time. "You two heard it right! Double date! Come on! The movie is starting! Let's go in! By the way, Sowoon! You'll be sitting beside Sungjin!" MiA replied and all of us headed in for the movie. MiA and I chose a horror movie which Sungjin and Sowoon didnt particularly like. YES! It was on purpose haha! We even chose couple seats! This was on purpose too!

Sungjin's POV

Sowoon and I sat beside each other just like what MiA said. They even got couple seats for us! This is gonna be SOOOOOO AWKWARD! I thought but soon broke out of it as I felt someone's head on my shoulder. I turned to see that it was Sowoon's. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter