Chapter 14

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyung's POV

Isn't that Sowoon and Mia?! What are they doing in school?! Aren't they supposed to be at work right now? I thought as Dowoon ran towards MiA and Sowoon. "Hi Jae! Surprise!" MiA waved as I ran towards her smiling. "What are you doing here with Sowoon? Not working today?" I ruffled my girlfriend's hair. "Eyyy! Stop being lovey-dovey. Let's get food and explanation later guys!" Younghyun and Youngweol commented and went ahead to get their lunch. "Siblings indeed!" Wonpil added making all of us laughed.

"So both of you passed the enrollment tests?!" I cheered seeing MiA and Sowoon nodding to my question. OMG! My girlfriend is gonna be in the same school as me! WAIT! They have not told us the class they will be in! "Which class will both of you be in though? Same as us?" I smiled, hoping that they nod or say 'Yes' as a reply. "Sorry to disappoint you Jae. We won't be in the same class as you guys." MiA pouted. "Which class will you be in then? Class 3B?" Sungjin asked as Sowoon nodded. "Stop sulking Jae! It's not that bad. At least we'll be in the class beside you guys! We can still meet in school during breaks and come to school together and go back home together!" MiA patted my head as I gave her a wink. "Okay. Someone stop these 2 from being all lovey-dovey please!" Junhyeok, Dowoon and Youngweol cried at the same time.

Sungjin's POV

We're gonna be in different class? I thought and turned to Sowoon as she nudged me. "Like MiA said, our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter