Chapter 1

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dowoon's POV

"Dowoon-ah! Time to wake up! Breakfast is ready." I woke up to noona's voice. As usual, she makes breakfast before heading to work. Another day for school. I thought as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

"Morning noona!" I greeted as she greeted me back with a plate of sunny sideup and sausage, and a glass of milk. "Noona," I began as she looked at me, "can my friends come over to our house after school today?" I looked at noona, feeling slightly nervous. "Sure! Will they be having dinner here as well?" Noona nodded and replied. "Oh? Probably? I'll ask them and text you noona! But noona... arent you asking why?" I questioned. Noona usually says no to almost everything but things changed ever since the day I told her about my dream. "You will tell me if you want to isnt it?" Noona smiled at me. "My noona indeed! Anyway, we need inspirations for our songs. We've been going to hyungs' houses but nothing comes up. Hyungs wanted to come over, hoping to get inspirations for our new songs." Noona just nodded and smiled as I explained. Both of us looked at the clock. 7.10am, it says. We gobbled the remainings and washed the dishes before leaving the house. Just like usual, noona sends me to school before heading to work.

I waved goodbye to noona and walked towards the locker room to get my books for the first lesson. "Ya!" Someone tapped on my shoulder. "Oh? Hyung!" I turned and saw the hyungs as they took turns to pat my head. "So... how was it? Did your noona agree?" Wonpil and Junhyeok hyung asked. "Yeah, we REALLY need inspirations for our new song!" Younghyun hyung continued, emphasizing the word REALLY. I decided to tease them and shook my head, frowning.

"Really? That ."

"Why not??"

"What are we gonna do?" The hyungs started one by one as I started laughing.

All of them turned to me. ! I'm in trouble! I thought. "Out with it Yoon Dowoon!" Sungjin hyung said sternly, staring at me. "Erm... actually," I be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter