Chapter 8

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjin's POV

I ran out after Younghyun and Sowoon. I stopped and hid behind the wall seeing Younghyun holding Sowoon's wrist. And the next thing I knew, I felt something on my cheek. I looked up the sky but it wasnt raining, and my vision was getting blurry... that was when I realized, it was my tears rolling down my cheeks. I was crying. I turned back and started making my way home.
 

I laid down on my bed and cried my heart out. Why am I feeling this way? Why does it seem to hurt? My heart ached at the thought of the scene earlier, Younghyun hugging Sowoon. Maybe if I ran after Sowoon first, I would be the one hugging her right now, isnt it? I thought. I cried myself to sleep but woke up shortly after, checking my phone as it beeped.

**********
10.04 오후

Jaehyung Sungjin-ah, are you home?
Youngweol Oppa? You forgotten your bag.
Dowoon Hyung! Your bag is with noona! ^_<
Younghyun Sungjin-ah, did something happen?

********

I locked my phone screen but it lit up again. I sat up on my bed and checked my phone again, feeling a little annoyed by now. Messages and 15 missed calls from Sowoon.

I took my keys and phone and left my house, making my way to meet Sowoon at the park.

Sowoon's POV

I sat down on the bench, placing Sungjin's bag beside me. I hope he's fine! I thought after texting Sungjin. I checked my watch, 10 minutes had passed.

"Oh?" I stood up and turned, seeing Sungjin. I gasped when I saw him. "Sungjin-ah! Are you okay?! Are you hurt somewhere?" I walked up to him, holding his bag. He just stood there not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter