Chapter 12

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngweol's POV

"Youngweol, could you proceed to class 3A? One of your seniors will be bringing you around the school." I bowed at Mr Jeon and left the class as he continued his lesson.

I stood outside class 3A and realized that this is actually oppas' (Jaehyung, Younghyun, Sungjin & Junhyeok) class! They waved at me as they saw me. Oppa and Junhyeok oppa got up from their seats and walked out of the class. "I'm leaving my baby sister to you bro! See you both at the canteen later!" Oppa patted my head and Junhyeok oppa's shoulder and went back to class, leaving only me and Junhyeok oppa standing at the corridor. "Let's go! I'll bring you around the school!" I nodded as Junhyeok oppa led the way.

He introduced the rooms one by one (except the classrooms of course) as I listened intently to him. Dang! This school is much bigger than I thought it would be! I thought. It took us almost an hour to finish touring half of the school and now it is almost lunch time. Junhyeok oppa suggested to tour the other half of the school after lunch and the both of us are now on our way to meet the other oppas.

"Junhyeok! Youngweol! Over here!" Jaehyung oppa called out to us. "Junhyeok hyung! Youngweol! You two look competible you know?" Wonpil oppa commented and laughed. Junhyeok oppa smacked Wonpil on his back as I laughed nervously. "How's the school baby girl?" Oppa asked, patting my head. "The school is so incredibly huge! I'm not even surprised if I get lost!" I replied. "Dont worry Youngweol! You've got us! If you do get lost, just call any of us!" Sungjin oppa commented. I nodded and turned to Wonpil oppa, who gave me a I-know-your-little-secret face. Does Wonpil oppa knows who I have a crush on?! I bit my lip nervously.

After lunch

"So where did Junhyeok hyung stopped?" Wonpil oppa asked me, with a little smirk on his face. In case you're wondering, Yes! He changed with Junhyeok oppa and now he will be bringing me around the other half of the school. The worse part? Not only did Junhyeok oppa agreed, even my oppa, Kang Younghyun agreed. I mentally facepalmed at the thought of it. "Youngweol? Kang Youngweol? You have not answered me! Youngweol-ah!" Wonpil oppa waved his hands in front of me as I turned to him. "Ermm… we stopped here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter