Chapter 16

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dowoon's POV

"Is everything okay with studies?" Jaehyung hyung turned to MiA noona and noona. Both noonas nodded. "My girl indeed!" Jaehyung hyung pecked MiA noona on her cheek. "Can someone stop them please? My eyes are hurting!" Wonpil hyung whined and covered his eyes. "I gotta agree to Wonpil on this! Ya! We have people who are still single here!" Younghyun hyung added. "It's not our fault that you guys are single!" Jaehyung hyung and MiA noona laughed and apologized. "It's a good thing Sowoon noona and Sungjin hyung aren't like that haha!" Wonpil hyung remarked, earning a smack on his head from noona. "I'll head to the restroom!" I stood up and made my way to the restroom.

After washing my hands, I left the restroom, making my way back to the canteen. "Ouch!" I stopped in my tracks and walked towards the source of the shout.

Many students were crowding around as I tried to squeeze in between them to get a clearer view of what the ruckus was about. Oh? Isn't that Baekmi, Soojin and Hyunmin, the Queenkas of the school? I looked to the other direction to see who the victim is this time. Who is she? I haven't seen her before. The Queenkas pulled the new girl's hair as she cried for help. Everyone stood at their place, pretending not to hear or see anything. "No one will help you. Stop crying for help and make sure to NEVER EVER enter the practice room! Do you hear us?!" Baekmi, the leader demanded.

Heejung's POV

"Stop it!" The girl released her hands off my hair upon hearing a shout was heard from the crowd as I stood up slowly, holding the wall for support. I then turned my head towards the direction of where the shout came from within the crowd. The guy that shouted (I assume) stood in front of me. "What did she do to you girls? Can't you girls talk nicely to people?" The guy spoke and turned to me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked and examined the injuries on my face.

"Dowoon-ah, she was in the practice room earlier! The practice room which belon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter