Chapter 17

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejung's POV

It's already 5PM? I started to unplug my bass and keep it into my guitar bag. After packing, I headed out of the studio and walked to the counter to sign out (A/N: as in checking out the practice/band room). Oh? Isn't that sunbae-nim?

I stood behind Dowoon sunbae and patted his shoulder. "Annyeonghaseyo, Dowoon sunbae!" "Oh? Heejung? It's you! Annyeong! What are you doing here?" I thanked the receptionist and left the studio with Dowoon sunbae.

"I came here to practice playing my bass. Sunbae-nim...?" I answered him. "Ah~ I was practicing with hyungs earlier but I left my drumsticks so I came back again to retrieve them. They are now waiting for me. I'll have to go now. See you around in school and maybe here too?" I nodded and waved goodbye to Dowoon sunbae.

Dowoon's POV

"Did you get your drumsticks?" I nodded to noona's question. "Nice! Let's go get something to eat then! I'm famisheddddddd!" Younghyun hyung cried.

"Dowoon oppa! The new girl you mentioned yesterday... is it Heejung?" Youngweol asked as I gave her the how-did-you-know look and nodded. "Ah~ it's really her. But why was she beaten by the Queenkas? Oppa! Do you know why?" Youngweol looked at me. I told them the reason as they nodded. "Wow! A female bassist?! Cool!" Younghyun hyung exclaimed. "Maybe it's time to setup new dates! This time, it'll be your turn Younghyun!" Jaehyung hyung cheered along with MiA noona. "Stop all these dates guys! We have not even seen Heejung before. Who knows if she will be compatible with Wonpil or my baby brother Dowoon?" I nudged noona at her remark. There's no way, absolutely NO WAY I'm going for dates setup by Jaehyung hyung and MiA noona! I prefer things to work out naturally...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter