Chapter 19

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonpil's POV

Beep! I took out my phone and saw a text. It was the place of where Heejung is being locked in! I immediately told Dowoon and Youngweol and we ran as fast as we could, informing the hyungs and noonas while making our way there.

"Are you sure it's here hyung?" Dowoon asked me as I nodded. We are now in the abandoned building located withing the school. "Holy crap! How did those people who locked Heejung here know this place?! Oppa! How did you know Heejung is in there?" Youngweol asked and now all their attention is on me. Sh*t! What should I say? I can't tell them the truth! "One of my friends heard a girl calling for help a while ago and it came from here and I thought it might be Heejung." I lied but both Dowoon and Youngweol nodded their heads. We ran to level 2, a classroom which was locked. "Heejung? HEEJUNG? Are you in here?!" Dowoon knocked on the door and shouted.

SILENCE

"Maybe she isn't in this classroom? Let's tr…" Youngweol's words were cut off by a movement of a chair. "HEEJUNG? It's me, Dowoon! Hold on! We are coming in!" Dowoon and I kicked open the door and Dowoon dashed in and took out the handkerchief in as Youngweol and I helped to untie the ropes tied on Heejung's hands and legs.

"Dowoon op-" Heejung fainted onto Dowoon's shoulder. "Hyung! I'll bring her to the nurses' room! I'll see you there hyung! Youngweol-ah, can you get Heejung's bag for me? Thank you! See you both later!" Dowoon said and carried Heejung, running out of the room.

Dowoon's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter