Chapter 15

Musician love♡ - DAY6 x OCs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Younghyun's POV

I saw Wonpil with soju and a plate of ddeokbokki*, sitting at a corner. "Wonpil-ah! Why did you ask to meet up at this time? Something's up? Or is it because you couldnt sleep?" I took a seat opposite Wonpil and helped myself to the plate of ddeokbokki. "Hyung..." I hummed in response, waiting for Wonpil to continue. "You like Sowoon noona, am I right?" I stopped eating instantly and coughed a little, looking at Wonpil. "So I was right." Wonpil continued and drank his soju.

"Hold on. H- How did you k- know?" I waited for Wonpil to give me an answer. "Hyung, it's obvious! But hyung... are you alright? You can talk to me if you want to." Wonpil beamed. How can he know so much despite being younger than most of us? I spoke to my hearts' content to Wonpil as he listened attentively.

Wonpil's POV

It's been days and there's still no progress between Youngweol and hyung, while Younghyun hyung seems to be happy as Sowoon noona's brother now. I checked my phone and realised that it is a Sunday. Since I'm meeting the hyungs, noonas, Dowoon and Youngweol later, maybe I can continue my plan today! I sent a message to our group chat and dressed up before leaving the house.

*******
12.04 오후

Hyungs! Noonas! Dowoon! Youngweol-ah! Let's go to the amusement park today!! Call?

Younghyun-hyung Oh? Okay! Count my baby sister in too!
Sungjin-hyung Sowoon and I cant make it guys! Sorry! ^^
Jaehyung-hyung Another day guys! #IHaveADate #PeaceOutBrothas #ThugLife
MiA noona Sorry! ㅋㅋㅋ 
Dowooner Okay! I'm in!!
Junhyeok-hyung Amusement park? Okay! Let's go!!! XD
 

*******

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter