Heart 2

I Want to Have Your Heart

[Listen]

Hoya went to look for Chorong. He walked past the abandoned music room. Then , he heard a sniffle from there. He went in to see a crying Chorong on the floor.

“Hey , you alright?” He asked while bending down his knees to face her. He can see her puffy eyes , maybe because she cried too much.

“W-Why are you here? You wanna laugh at me? You’re happy right to see me like this? Why don’t you laugh at me too? You hate me right?”

“No , I don’t.” Hoya answered. But Chorong kept saying things. “Tch ~ You don’t? I’m not even stupid to believe that. I realized I’m an ugly nerd , I don’t deserve to befriends with you. Why are you here though? Now just go , Hoya-ssi. Just laugh at my suffering now. I deserved this right?” Chorong chuckled.

Hoya sighed. “I just wanna say , I’m sorry about my friends’ act to you just now especially Woohyun. He rejected you because… he got Nana already , it’s not like he doesn’t like you at all. I just want to make sure that you don’t commit suicide or what , so that’s brought me here. Once again ,I’m sorry behalf of Infinite, I hope we can be a good friends later.” Hoya stood up and bowed to Chorong before leaving the room.

“Wow. I can’t believe he is actually a nice guy. I should confess to him rather than confess to Woohyun. Tch ~ what am I thinking? Duh stupid mind.” Chorong poked her own head and left the room to go to the restroom.

--

Chorong put her glasses on the sink and washed her face. She looked at the mirror and touched her swollen eyes. “I never cried this much before.” She sighed. She wanted to take her glasses that she put on the sink but shocked when she noticed it was missing.

“Where’s my glasses?! I know I put it there just now!” Chorong panicked.

“Looking for this , Park Chorong?”

Chorong looked at the mirror reflection and shocked to find the school’s queenka group , APink behind her. There were 7 of them , Nana as the leader , Bomi,Eunji,Naeun,Yookyung,Namjoo and Hayoung. But Nana wasn’t there with them.

She turned around quickly with widened eyes. Naeun was holding Chorong’s glasses with a smirk on her lips. Then , she threw Chorong’s glasses to the floor and stepped on it. Chorong could hear the breaking sound of her glasses.

“No , my glasses.” Chorong’s eyes started to get watery again. She lowered her head , didn’t dare to face the queenkas’ faces.

“Look at me , Park Chorong.” Eunji lifted her head up , making her facing her. Chorong’s felt nervous to face Eunji’s face.

*I’ll just hope that they won’t beat me up.* Chorong bit her lips in nervousness.

“You don’t need that thick ugly glasses anymore , Chorong-ssi.” Yookyung mentioned while smiling at her. Chorong blinked her eyes in surprise. *Did that girl just smiled at me?*

“We’ll make you way more beautiful than you are now.” Bomi put her hands on Chorong’s shoulders. “I can’t be beautiful. An ugly will always stay forever as an ugly.”

“Maybe now you’re an ugly duckling that just get rejected by a cocky and conceited prince. But soon , you’re a swan with beautiful wings that will get your prince charming.” Namjoo said. Hayoung snorted. “Kim Namjoo , that was cheesy and lame.”

Naeun spun Chorong to face the mirror. “You see the image in the mirror? The mirror was lying at you. You’re actually way prettier than what you see in the mirror.” Chorong felt touched to hear that.

“But , why do you guys want to help me to be pretty? You guys are school’s queenkas. I’m just a nerd though.”

“We’re sick of our leader. We want her to realize that there is still someone who is prettier than her.” Hayoung said in annoyed tone.

“I can’t be prettier than her.” Chorong denied.

“Believe us , you are pretty , Park Chorong.” Yookyung smiled.

“And now , it’s the time to turn the ugly duckling to a beautiful swan!” Namjoo cheered.

---

Woohooo! ;P

hey guys there's something I wanna tell you. Well you might find this story as a typical story when the nerd fell for the handsome kingka and get rejected by him then becomes beautiful and the kingka fell for her and finally they're together etc but this one is kinda different from those trust me ;DD

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME WITH BIG HEART! ;]