Heart 8

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

*So this is how my life is going to end.*Chorong thought as she waited for the impact.

Without she realized it , her eyes were already closing tightly as she collapsed to the ground. The last thing that Chorong heard was APink’s screams before she couldn’t see , hear nor feel anything.

--

All APink and Infinite , excluding Woohyun were in panic waiting for the doctor to come out.

“I swear I’m going to kill that Woohyun if anything bad happens to Chorong.” Dongwoo gritted his teeth angrily.

“Chill hyung. She just passed out. Nothing bad will happens to her.” L convinced.

The doctor came out from the room. All of them started to gathered around the doctor.

“How is she , doctor?”   “Is she okay?”   “She’s alright , isn’t she?”             “There’s nothing wrong with her right?”                “She got no injuries right?”          “Is she awake now?”      APink and Infinite bombarded the doctor with so many questions.

“She doesn’t die yet , right?!”

All of them looked at Sungyeol once he asked that. “Lee Sungyeol!” They chorused.

“What? I’m just asking.” He pouted.

“Don’t worry , Miss Park is definitely fine. She passed out because of shocked only. She is sleeping now.” The doctor explained as all APink and Infinite sighed in relief.

“Can we visit her now?” Yookyung asked calmly. “Sure. All of you can visit her now.”

Once the doctor finished saying , all of them barged into Chorong’s room.

“Cho—” “Shh ~ She’s sleeping.” Eunji warned Sungyeol as Sungyeol quickly zipped his mouth.

They looked at the sleeping Chorong , who was lying on the bed sleeping peacefully.

“I feel like watching a princess’ sleeping.” Sunggyu said with a little giggle. Sungjong shot him a look. “Are you attracted to her , hyung?” Sunggyu shook his head. “No I’m not!”

“You better not , or Hoya will kill you later.” Dongwoo said with a smirk as APink looked at each others with suspicious looks , absorbing to what Dongwoo said.

“Who’ll I kill?”

All of them turned their looks at Hoya , who was just walked into the room as Hoya closed the door.

“Nothing , dude. Come here.” Dongwoo grinned innocently as he slung an arm on Hoya’s shoulder roughly .

“Ow! My hand bro.” Hoya winced. Dongwoo quickly raised his hands above his chest. “Sorry! Is it hurt?” Dongwoo asked as he poked Hoya’s arm lightly.

“Not really.” Hoya answered shortly. He shifted his gaze to Chorong and walked closer to her bed.

Naeun quickly stood up from her seat. “Sit here , Hoya oppa. You’re hurt too.”

“Thanks.” “You’re welcome.” Naeun gave him her sweet smile. She stepped backwards and motioned Bomi to say something.

Bomi immediately got Naeun’s sign. “Hmm I think I’m already hungry since it almost dinner time now. Let’s have something to eat guys?” Bomi smiled as she sent a wink to Dongwoo.

Dongwoo gulped when he saw Bomi’s pretty wink. “S-S-S-Sure.” He stuttered making Sungyeol and Sungjong laughed a little.

“Hoya oppa , can you look after Chorong eonnie for a while?” Hayoung asked. Hoya looked at the youngest girl and nodded.

“Do you want to order something?” L asked. Hoya thought for a while before answering , “I’m not hungry.”

“Then we’ll leave now. Take care of Sunggyu hyung’s princess.” Sungyeol smirked as Sunggyu shot him a glare and raised his fist at Sungyeol.

All of them stormed out from the room , leaving Hoya with the sleeping Chorong alone. Hoya scooted the chair closer to Chorong as he looked at her angelic face.

Hoya looked at his injured arm and smiled. “I rather get hurt than seeing you hurt.” Hoya reached out his hand to touch Chorong’s face but he didn’t have the guts to do so.

Slowly , he Chorong’s soft hair and then moved to her face. He touched her pale face and sighed. “I wish Woohyun didn’t say things like that to you earlier then you don’t need to lie here. Please wake up soon. I want to be the first person that you see once you’re awake.”

Hoya planted a soft kiss on Chorong’s forehead and continued to stare at her beautiful face. “The one that always I care about is only you.” Hoya expressed his feelings , even he knew that she won’t heard him.

He took her hands and rubbed her hands gently. Suddenly Chorong tossed in her sleep. Hoya grabbed her hand tightly when he heard Chorong mumbled something in her sleep.

“Chorong-ah.” Hoya called her name slowly.

Chorong opened her eyes when she heard someone was calling her name. Her vision was blurry at first and then it became clearer as she saw Hoya’s face. “Hoya-ssi?” She asked , unsure. Hoya nodded.

“Do you want some water?” “Sure.”  Chorong had difficulty to get up so Hoya helped her. He held onto her arms as Chorong leaned against the bed’s head. He handed a cup of plain water to Chorong as Chorong took a sip of the water.

“How can I end up being here?” Chorong looked around the white patient room. “You fainted just now.” Chorong slowly nodded. Her mind recalled about what happened earlier.

“I thought I’ve died already.” Chorong mumbled but Hoya heard her. “No , of course you’re still alive. You deserve to live in this world much longer.” Chorong smiled as she heard that.

“What happened actually? I don’t remember anything except for I almost got hit by a car.” Chorong rubbed the back of her head.

“Well , what you don’t remember is , I saved you from getting hit by the car.” Hoya said sheepishly.

“Ah you did save me? Thanks a lot!” Chorong said happily and without she realized it , she hugged Hoya tightly.

*Holy-. She hugs me.*Hoya hugged Chorong back with a happy grin on his face. But suddenly he felt sting on his arm since Chorong hugged him tightly. “Ouch!” He winced as Chorong immediately broke the hug.

“What’s wrong? Are you okay?” Chorong asked , worried. “Nah , I’m okay. Maybe because you hugged me so tight that’s why it hurts a bit.” Hoya joked.

Chorong’e eyes widened as realization hit her. *Me.Hoya.Hug.Again?!*A light blush rose her face. “Sorry for the random hug.”

“Well , I’m okay with it—err I mean it’s okay.” The two of them looked away awkwardly.

“Where are the others?” Chorong spoke , breaking the awkwardness. “They said they’re out for a while to eat.” Hoya looked at his watch. “But I think they’re already out for hours now.”

“APink are quite big eaters so it’s not possible if they eat for 10 hours non-stop.” Chorong admitted. “The same goes for Infinite.” They both burst into small laughter.

Then they heard the door slid opened , revealing 11 youths.

“Whoa~ I can hear your laughs all the way from the elevator.” Sungjong said sarcastically.

“For the first time , I’m agree with this girlish boy.” Namjoo grinned but then glared at Sungjong when he sent her a sharp glare.

“Hmm Namjoo is agreeing with Sungjong, that’s new. Did you guys finally made some progression on each others?” Bomi tapped her chin with her index finger.

Namjoo and Sungjong frowned. “No way!” All of them laughed when they heard the two who were having opposite personalities but actually the same said that.

“Okay you don’t need to tell us now , don’t forget the tell us about the good news later , okay?” Hayoung nudged Namjoo’s ribs.

Namjoo stomped her feet towards Chorong. “Eonnie! Look at them! They made fun of me! Even if God gives me second chance of living , I’m not going to choose this girlish boy!” Namjoo sat down on the edge of Chorong’s bed with crossing arms.

“Yahh Kim Namjoo! You think I want too?!” Sungjong scoffed.

Chorong Namjoo’s hair. “Aish don’t be like this. I’m not going to get better if both of you keep fighting with each others.”

Namjoo spun around and looked at Chorong with apologetic eyes. “I’m sorry , eonnie. Promise me that you’ll get better soon,eo?” “Then promise me that you won’t fight with Sungjong anymore and try to get along with him.” Namjoo gave Chorong an ‘are-you-serious’ look.

“Namjoo and Sungjong getting along? I can sense the hurricane is coming soon.” Sungyeol said and Eunji nodded , agreeing to what he said.

Sunggyu shook his head while smiling like a grandpa. “Stop teasing them. It’s noisy. Chorong needs to rest peacefully.”

“Aigoo , Sunggyu hyung is really taking care of his princess. Okay we won’t be noisy so Chorong can rest.” L put his index finger on his lips. “Aishh Kim Myungsoo , neo.!”

They all laughed when they saw a shade of red formed on Sunggyu’s cheeks.

“Oh! Before I forget , the doctor said you can be discharge by tonight or you still can stay for tomorrow.” Naeun told. “I think I’m already fine now. I don’t need to stay here for much longer.”

“If the princess says so , okay then! Right , Sunggyu oppa?” Eunji giggled. “Jung Eunji , enough of teasing him.” Chorong warned. “Okay , Sunggyu oppa’s princess!” Eunji was still giggling.

“Err wait. Who’s going to send Chorong home?” Yookyung asked. “I can take the bus.” Chorong stated.

“NO YOU CAN’T!” APink shouted in unison. Chorong blinked her eyes. “Then? Walk home?”

“Hoya oppa , can you take Chorong home?” Yookyung abruptly asked Hoya , kindly.

Chorong wiggled her hands to Hoya. “No it’s okay , I can—” “Sure , I’ll be taking her home.” Hoya cut Chorong off with an answer that made everyone in the room smiled widely except for Chorong , who had a blank face.

*Ergh these girls. Always have a weird plan on me. It’ll be awkward much for me later with Hoya!*Chorong thought as she eyed her not-so-innocent-and-kind friends.

--

OhMyMy ~! Seriously , I don't know what am I writing in this 4am .______. xD I just wrote whatever I wanna write. Some moments with Hoya , finally eh? 8D 

Sorry for the weirdness in this chapter >.>

Do leave comment please ~ :D btw , sorry for not replaying your comments lately , I was too busy smiling like an idiot by reading you guys' wonderful comments! xD p/s : Eyy don't even try to imagine my idiot face xD

And for the new 'passers by' , do hit the subscribe button harharhar ;D 

Thanks! ^^