Heart 11

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

a/n : I edited the previous chapter. Please go back to the previous chapter because there's an important name mentioned there. Thanks (:

 

--

Chorong let go of Woohyun’s hand from her shoulders as she slowly lied Woohyun down in her bed. She breathed deeply as she got down on the edge of the bed.

“Gosh , he’s really heavy. What did he eat?” Chorong complained.

Her complaint slowed down. She studied Woohyun’s handsome feature that was full of cuts and bruises. *Poor boy.* Chorong pitied and got up from her bed to fetch the first aid kit.

She sat down on the bed and bit her lips. *How to do this? He might be angry with me.* She was confused whether to treat his bruises or not.

She reached her hand out near his face but quickly hid her hands again. *Aish. Park Chorong , you’re so selfish! He’s hurt yet you don’t do anything! This time , I’m alright even if he’s angry with me. I don’t do anything though. I just wanna treat him. Yeah you’re a clever one , Park Chorong!* Chorong giggled to herself.

Suddenly , Woohyun stirred. Chorong’s eyes rounded. *Omo! He’s awake! How am I supposed to treat him?!*

Woohyun opened his eyes to see a shocked Chorong in front of him. “Park Chorong?” He said , more to a question.

Chorong’s face was flushing red. *He’s asking me , what am I going to answer him?!* Chorong smiled awkwardly. “Yeah.”

Woohyun looked around Chorong’s neat room. Unlike some girls , her room was painted with green color.

“Where am I?” Woohyun asked. He felt strange to be in her room. “My room?” Chorong answered , like she was unsure with her answer.

“Why am I here?” Chorong rolled her eyes. *Seriously , it’s not like I want to you!! Can you stop asking me so many questions?!* Chorong shouted in her head. Only if she can let those words out , she’d do it.

“You fainted just now. As a humanbeing , I’m just trying to be nice and not let your body rotten in the street.” Chorong sarcastically answered.

Before Woohyun could say anything , Chorong immediately asked , “Since you’re injured , do you want me to treat your wounds? Or maybe you can do it by yourself?”

Woohyun didn’t have much energy to even do anything at that time. “You do it.”

Chorong sighed. She didn’t expect that answer from him. “Err , fine.” Chorong bit her lower lip nervously as she looked at Woohyun.

“What?” Woohyun blinked.

“C-Can you take off your shirt?”

Woohyun raised an eyebrow. “Why should I?”

“Your body is injured too right? This is why—” Before Chorong could finish her sentences , Woohyun was already taking off his shirt , revealing his perfect abs.

Chorong gaped but quickly covered and cleared awkwardly. *Okay now I regret why I ask him to take off his shirt in the first place.*

Chorong scooted closer to Woohyun and was shocked to see his bruised ribs that covered his chocolate abs. “You sure got beaten up badly.” Chorong commented as she started to tend his bruise.

“You can say so.” Woohyun replied with a shrug.

After she was finished bandaging his rib , she quickly said , “You can wear your shirt now.”

“Why? You’re shy to see my perfect abs?” Woohyun smirked. Chorong rolled her eyes with his conceit. Only if Woohyun wasn’t injured , he’d definitely got a punch from her.

Chorong ignored him. “Whatever , Nam Woohyun-ssi.” Chorong leaned closer to his face and treated the wounds on his face.

She can feel his hot breath that was tickling her face. She tried the hardest to ignore her sudden quicken heartbeats.

“Ow! Not so hard woman!” Woohyun hissed.

“Ahh… I’m sorry.” Chorong apologized. She lightly blew on his cuts , her pouty lips were nearly reaching his cheeks.

Woohyun stared at her face for a long time. She was too busy to notice that. His gaze shifted to her lips. Woohyun swallowed hard , he didn’t want to admit on how much that he wanted to capture her lips with his.

*Damn it Park Chorong. Why are you making me feels like this?*

“Okay , all done!” Chorong good-naturedly smiled after she pasted a bandage on his cut and looked into Woohyun’s eyes. Just then , she realized that he was looking at her all this time. She felt her heart melting under his gaze.

It was like their eyes were communicating with each others.

*Why are you giving me that breathtaking stare?*

*Do you know how much I wanted you right now?*

Suddenly , Woohyun started to lean in. Chorong’s face heated up.

*Is this really going to happen? No , I have to stop this!* Yet , something in her heart didn’t want her to move away from him.

*I don’t know what’s wrong with myself , but you do make me crazy right now, Park Chorong.*

As his lips nearly touching hers , they were interrupted with a sudden female’s voice.

“Park Chorongie!!”

Chorong gaped in surprised. Her immediate reaction was pushing Woohyun’s bare chest and got up from where she was sitting. She pulled Woohyun with her and was about to push him to the wall but he caught her wrists and spun her around.

“Who’s that?” “I don’t have—”

“CHORONGIE , LOOK—OH-MY-FREAKING-GOD!!” The female shouted in shocked. She dropped her shopping bags to the floor.

“Serri eonnie , th-this is just a misunderstanding!” Chorong immediately spoke and shook her head.

“My innocent little sister , what are you doing here together with a boy , or more detailed , a boy without his shirt on and is holding your wrists and pinning you to the wall…..?” Serri lost her words of seeing her sweet sister was being like that with a one gorgeous male.

“Eonnie , you watched too much dramas! This is not like what you’re imagining , I can explain!” Chorong almost raised her voice at her sister.

“Is there anything to explain? It is obvious that you’re cheating on Shikie!” Serri looked like she was about to tear up.

*Shikie? Who’s that? Don’t tell me that it’s her boyfriend.* Woohyun looked menacingly at Chorong. He didn’t know why but he felt like he was jealous.

“Who dares to cheat on me?!” Woohyun and Chorong both were shocked with the sudden male’s shout.

“Great. Way to make the thing becomes worse.” Chorong mumbled annoyingly.

*So it’s true that Shikie guy is her boyfriend.* Woohyun thought with a slight jealousy.

A tall male went into Chorong’s room. His eyes enlarged with the scene in front of him. He clenched his fist in anger. Without waiting for a long time , he punched Woohyun’s face and roughly pushed him away from Chorong.

“Oppa!” Chorong screeched at the male. She quickly went to Woohyun but she was forced into a hug. “Oppa!”

The guy broke the hug and cupped Chorong’s face. “Why are you doing this to me , Chorongie? It’s obvious that I’m way better than him! You promised me that you won’t love other man , but only me. Tell me Chorongie , don’t you love me anymore?” The man looked at Chorong sorrowfully.

“Of course I love you , oppa.”

Chorong’s answer totally broke Woohyun’s heart. *She’s totally his. Chorong loves him. And obviously , he loves Chorong that much.*

 “If you love me , what are you doing with this faced guy?!” He frowned. “Yeah Chorongie , why are you doing that?” Serri agreed.

It was like steam was coming out from Woohyun’s ears. *Who the is him to call me a faced?!*

“Eonnie , oppa , can you listen to my explanation first? You guys just came in the wrong time.” Chorong pouted. “There’s nothing else for me to know. I saw it with my own two eyes.” ‘Shikie’ grabbed his shirt tightly , like his heart was hurting. But he suddenly made a move towards Woohyun , and Chorong immediately shielded Woohyun from him.

“Oppa , he’s injured! He’s my schoolmate and I was just treating him just now!” But Chorong’s answer was like adding oil to fire.

“So when you treated him , he tried to grab the chance to you?! You bastard!” Chorong quickly stopped him. “Park Hyungshik , that’s enough. It’s tiring about how to explain at you everytime something like this happen. You always misunderstand me. This guy here , he didn’t try to me or even tried to do anything at me—” Chorong stopped for a moment when she remembered about the almost kiss incident between her and Woohyun. *I better let that one out from this.*

Without she realizing , her face was reddened.

“Park Chorongie.” Serri uttered her name. Chorong looked up at her older sister , giving her a ‘what’ face. “You’re lying.”

“A-Ani.” Chorong denied. Hyungshik sighed. “You’re really cheating on me.” Chorong also sighed. “Oppa , no , okay?”

Woohyun , who was just watching the whole scene between them , stepped in. “I’m sorry , but truthfully we really didn’t do anything and I didn’t even try on doing something inappropriate to her. Don’t worry , Chorong does not cheat on you , I believe she’s actually a loyal and faithful girlfriend to you.”

Chorong blinked her eyes a few times when she heard what Woohyun said. “W-Wait! I guess you misunderstood something there , Woohyun-ssi.”

Woohyun looked at Chorong , baffled. Serri there , tried hard to suppress her laugh while Hyungshik smirked victoriously.

Woohyun looked at both of them and then back to Chorong. “Did I miss anything?”

“Woohyun-ssi , this is my older sister , Park Serri and this guy here is my brother , Park Hyungshik. He’s not my boyfriend , and I’m not his girlfriend.” Chorong explained. With that , Hyungshik pulled his younger sister closer to him and kissed her temple. “Yes , she’s my sister but more to a girlfriend for me.”

Woohyun was mentally had jaw dropped. “Y-Your brother?!” His voice was almost high in shocked.

Chorong nodded. “Yeah , my brother.”

*So , I was jealous of nothing?!*

--

Angry with me? Yes , don't worry , I'm totally okay with it (: 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL TT___________TT /333 ;AAAAAAAAAA; 

>///< ;~~~~~; ORZ ORZ ORZ OTL OTL ORL .... (ORL??? O___o)

I'm sorry for not being able to update earlier ._____. Well , I don't know what to say more. /covers my face with pillow/ 

I really want to update like once in a 2-3 days but school is preventing me from doing so. OTL 

And YAY !! My Dal Shabet's bias , Park Serri is here! LOL!

I'll have my first tests as a upper secondary student next week so I don't know when will the next update be .-. 

btw , anyone here very superbly great in Biology and Chemistry?? Please teach me LMAO ._. OTL 

Comment please ~~~ So I can know your opinions. THANKS! (;