Heart 19

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

[Listen]

 

Ever since the incident, Woohyun seemed to be distant from Chorong. He no longer decided to chase after Chorong. Not even Chorong, but Infinite too. Every time they tried to make a conversation with Woohyun, he’d tried to avoid it well. Chorong was relieved that Woohyun didn’t disturb her anymore but at the same time, she was bothered by another thought.

It seemed like Hoya got infected by Woohyun as well. He barely spoke a word with people. At least he still remembered how to talk with Infinite but with Chorong he seemed to be a complete stranger. He kept on avoiding her and no matter how close was them sometimes, Hoya would still find a way to get away from Chorong. Every time Chorong talked to Hoya, it was like the wind blew out her voice from Hoya’s hearing.

Chorong knew Hoya was avoiding her on purpose. A purpose that she didn’t even know what was it. She wanted to find out but she realized she won’t find anything if Hoya kept on zipping his mouth. She somehow felt misery at the thought of Hoya avoiding her. At last, she didn’t even try to talk with him again. It was useless effort. She was completely upset with his act. Since he was avoiding her, so she was planning to do the same.

APink was worried by their leader’s acidic face and gloomy state. They noticed that she was always in her own daze. Even when they talked to her, she won’t be listening as it was like thick cottons were stuffed in her earlobe.

APink exchanged looks with each other. They were now having their time at Yookyung’s family’s café which was located near their school after a tiring day of school.

“Chorong-ie.” Bomi waved her hand in front of Chorong’s face. The oldest was awake from her daze as she looked up to Bomi.

“What is it?” She asked in a weak voice.

“Are you okay? Why are you keep dreaming off? What are you thinking about? You seem lost in your own world.” Naeun gave Bomi a disapproving look after Bomi finished talking.

Chorong slowly shook her head. “It’s nothing. I’m just a little bit tired. Too many unhandled works.” She faintly smiled.

“If you have any problem, you can talk to us about it.” Namjoo advised.

“We’re always here for you to share anything. Who knows we can solve your problem. Your problem is ours too.” Naeun continued as she softly Chorong’s shoulder.

Chorong looked at the girls’ face one by one her look fell again on the table. “It’s seriously nothing huge. I’m just kinda depressed these days because of works. Don’t worry about me, okay?” Chorong gave a gentle squeeze on Naeun’s hand who was sitting next to her.

Before the girls could reply anything, the front door of the café was pushed opened from the outside by 6 young males as APink looked at them with a smile on each of their faces.

Chorong looked at them one by one before she spotted someone who was also looking at her. She tensed up as the male ran his gaze away from her. She jolted up from her seat and walked away, surprising both APink and Infinite.

“Where are you going, Chorong-ah?” Dongwoo asked in bewilderment as he looked at the girl with eyes widened.

Chorong didn’t reply to him but she didn’t want to be seen as rude so she gave a quick smile to Dongwoo. Chorong accidentally bumped onto Hoya’s broad shoulder since he was still standing near the door but she didn’t even bother to mutter a single sorry to him.

Hoya was about to say something to her but Chorong roughly walked past him and pulled the door to go out. All he could do was sending her steps away only with the corner of his eyes. An unheard sigh was let out from his mouth.

A hand tapped his shoulder. He turned to look at the smiling young boy. “Go find her and talk to her, hyung.” Hoya looked at Sungjong with a baffled face.

Just then he felt another naughty hand bonked his head. “Stop being an idiot, Lee Hoya. We’re here to help you to talk to her about your feelings. You have to make a move now before she’ll get real upset as well as avoiding you for eternity with you.” Sunggyu advised the-still-confused-boy.

L was having mental breakdown by seeing Hoya’s slowness. He clenched Hoya’s shoulders and shook it hard. “Hyung, I’m sorry but you’re seriously being ing stupid right now! Why the hell am I having such a slow buddy like you?! I don’t even know what I did in my past life for earning me such a slowpoke hyung like you! I hope I’m not going to lose my respect on you after this! But seriously, you need to do something right now! And you know what is it?! Now, you see that door and your soon-to-be girlfriend was just walking out from that door and here you are, standing here and watching her walked away with an upset face like it was nothing! What are you waiting for, Lee Hoya?! This is your chance! You can make her yours after this! Do you know want to know what options do you have now?” L asked Hoya while taking his breaths.

“What options?” Hoya was still not in his sense.

“First, by being here as an idiot who just watched over the girl that he likes walk away emotionlessly. Second, use your strength to chase after her and tell her on how much you do love her!” L shouted impatiently right on Hoya’s ear.

Hoya was stunned for a moment. He looked at L with eyes were widening before he roughly pushed L’s shoulders which made L unbalanced. Luckily Sungyeol caught him in no time.

*They’re right! This is the right time! I need to make fast move!* Hoya ran out from the café and he was looking around panicky. He didn’t remember which way that Chorong heading to. *I should just follow my sense!* He thought for a second before his legs brought him to anywhere that he didn’t even know.

 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

 

Chorong ended up being at the playground. She was sitting on a swing while looking at the ground. Feeling bored, she slowly pushed the swing by using her feet.

Goosebumps hit her when she felt a pair of strong hands was pushing her swing. The push became stronger as Chorong was swinging higher in the air.

Eyes closed, she let out a yelp. “Argh!”

That when she heard a familiar sound of chuckle. She stopped the swing by stamping her feet on the ground before she spun around to find a smiling Hoya.

With a gulp, Chorong looked back to the front. Her gaze was fixed on the solid ground when Hoya was coming in front of her. Something unexpected happened when Hoya bent down on his knees on the ground and put his hands together with Chorong’s hands on her laps. She had no choice but to look at him right in the face.

Chorong let out a shocking gasp when he did that. “W-What are you doing, Hoya-ssi?” Chorong tried to pull away yet it made Hoya tightened his grasp on her hands.

“I don’t think I can wait for this anymore. I seriously can’t.” Hoya sighed and looked away before staring at Chorong’s face.

“What do you mean?” Chorong inquired.

“I don’t want to waste more times. I’ve enough of keeping this to myself. I know this is the right time to let it out.” Hoya was beyond nervous at that time but he knew he shouldn’t keep it for any longer or he’ll be the one who’s suffering in the end.

Chorong waited for him to continue nervously.

“First of all, I’m sorry for avoiding you for the past days. I didn’t mean to do that, I don’t know what’s wrong with me though. I feel like it’s the best for me to keep a distance from you…”

“What’s the best about it?! I feel like…!” Chorong didn’t continue what she was about to say when Hoya put a finger on her lips.

“Listen to me first, Chorong-ssi. When I think about it, yeah you’re right. There’s nothing good about avoiding you yet I suffered from missing you. Your smile, your laugh and your everything especially yourself. I was egoist. I ignored you and I know I made you sad. I’m truly sorry. At that time, I was finding my actual feelings towards you.” Hoya’s blank face was replaced with a small smile on his mouth.

“Your feelings… towards me?” Chorong pointed to herself as Hoya nodded. “What is your real feeling then?” She warily asked, observing the unreadable look on his face.

There was a long pause from Hoya. His eyes were busily moving around in nervousness. He turned to look at the other side and breathing in and out for a few times.

Chorong bit her lower lip of seeing no words of response from Hoya. “Are you hesitating? Forget it then.” She harshly pulled her hands away from Hoya’s grip and got up from the swing.

As Chorong was about to take a step forward, Hoya swiftly pulled her into an embrace. She was shoved onto Hoya’s chest. She could feel it. His fast heartbeats that was as fast as hers.

 “I love you.” Whisperingly, Hoya said those most awaited words next to her ears.

Chorong’s heart was beating uncontrollably. Happiness filled over her until she was too happy that she couldn’t reply him. She slowly looked up to Hoya to have an eye-to-eye with him.

“I love you, Park Chorong.” He said it again for twice and gently grabbed her face and searched for her eyes.

With all the strength that she got, she replied back to him, “I love you too, Lee Hoya.”

Hoya gave her a faint smile before smashing his lips against hers. After a few seconds, Chorong slowly replied to his kiss. It was like sparks were flying everywhere around them.

*My first kiss, with my first boyfriend, Lee Hoya.*

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating in kinda a while(?) e_e I forgot ._.v HARHAR Okcan. Me likey being so forgetful ;-; Added with laziness. Ohmaigyu so friggin' awesome! /cheering for myself orzz Okno. 

So, how's the chapter? 8] I'm sorry if this chapter seems kinda rushed :| I got tons of homework to finish D; I'll edit anything necessary later B) Btw, I love the song that I provided in this chapter so yeah I hope you'll take a listen to that song c: It's Girl's Day - Two of Us. Minaaar ;A; Okcan. I gotta stop crapping smhh. Oh yes, please leave your comments on the cute comment box c;

Thanks. Me wumbo you gaise BD