Heart 7

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

Woohyun slumped down on the chair with a fury expression written on his face. Nana looked at her loved one with a worried expression , seeing his face is not calm as usual.

“What’s wrong , hun? Did you have a fight with your members again?” Woohyun shook his head as a reply to Nana’s question.

“Then , what is it? Mind to tell me?” She looked at him with her seductive eyes while sitting on Woohyun’s lap and cupped his head.

“Get off , Nana. I’m not in my mood.” Woohyun growled. Nana quickly got herself up from Woohyun’s lap and pouted angrily.

“Don’t let your anger on me!” Nana huffed and crossed her arms on her chest while turning away from Woohyun.

Woohyun sighed. He hated it when Nana sulked. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I just can’t control my anger. Did you feel hurt by me , baby?” Woohyun asked and s his muscular arms around Nana’s waist from behind.

“Of course I did. But I understand that you’re mad right now. So , it’s okay.” Nana spun herself to face Woohyun. “You know that I can’t even stay mad at you for a long time.” Nana said as she kissed Woohyun’s cheek.

Woohyun gave her his greasy smile. “I know , darling.” He gave a peck on her lips.

“So , why are you so mad back then?” Nana asked again warily.

“It’s….” Woohyun stopped. He was about to mention about how frustrated he was of seeing Chorong in Hoya’s hug. His eyes slightly widened. *! What the hell?! That’s not the reason why I’m mad!*

“It’s about what?” Nana asked eagerly.

“Kim Seyong. He came here just now.” Nana was completely shocked by the name.

Woohyun looked at Nana’s shocked face. “Why do you seem so surprised?” Nana gulped.

“Well , I don’t know how to tell you about this.” Nana looked away while playing with her fingers.

“Tell me what? Just tell me , Im Nana.” Woohyun said , feeling curious.

“I don’t think you’ll believe me though.” Nana mumbled. “Why won’t I believe my own girlfriend? I’ll always believe what you said.” Woohyun was beyond curious now.

Nana let out a small sigh. “Fine , I’ll tell you but don’t be shock later.” Woohyun nodded, waiting for his girlfriend to speak.

“I overheard Seyong talked with a girl from our school in the closet room early in this morning. They’re talking about you.” Nana bit her lower lip.

“What did they talked about?”

“The girl asked him and his friends to put on an act in front of you so that you can believe she was being bullied by Seyong. She wanted you to save her from Seyong. She said that she wanted to revenge you by making you fall for her then she’ll dump you and humiliate you in front of the whole school , well something like that. I also heard the sounds of them making out this morning.” Nana made a disgusted face.

Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows. Based on Nana’s story , it was only Chorong. There was no other girl. But he still couldn’t believe it actually. He looked at Nana’s expressionless face. She is his girlfriend , how can she wants to lie at him? But can the innocent and sweet Chorong changed 360°?

“Who was the girl?” Woohyun asked to ensure whether he was right or not , but deep in his heart , he hoped it was not Chorong.

Nana kept shut for a while before answering , “Park Chorong.”

Woohyun’s face turned red of anger. Nana smirked a little of seeing that.

--

Chorong was walking happily with Dongwoo after school ended. She was getting closer with Infinite boys , except for Woohyun. She laughed at Dongwoo’s childish jokes.

“Dongwoo oppa , that was lame.” Chorong laughed. “Blame Lee Sungyeol for the lameness , he was the one who made that joke.” Dongwoo grinned.

Since Chorong was busy laughing along with Dongwoo , she didn’t watch her way , and ended up falling on the floor when someone was bumping his shoulder onto hers roughly.

“Oof!” She groaned as she fell flat on her to the floor. Dongwoo gasped once seeing her fell. He quickly bent down to Chorong.

“Ummaya! Are you okay , Chorong-ah?” Dongwoo looked up and was about to shout at the person who’ve made Chorong fell when he realized who was the person.

“Nam Woohyun?” He said , more like asking.

“Yes , I am. Why?” Woohyun smirked when he looked at Chorong , who was still on the floor. Feeling herself was being stared , Chorong quickly grabbed Dongwoo’s hand and got up.

“Yahh , apologize to Chorong. You’ve made her fell.” Dongwoo demanded to his younger.

“Dongwoo oppa , it’s okay. It was my fault. He didn’t need to apologize. I’m sorry , Woohyun-ssi.” Chorong apologized and bowed at Woohyun.

“Tsk ~ A tryna putting on an innocent act huh? I see.” Woohyun let out a cynical laugh.

Dongwoo and Chorong were shocked when they heard that.

“Nam Woohyun! What did you just call her?! That was rude of you!” Dongwoo shouted at Woohyun. Woohyun looked at Dongwoo in disbelief.

“Wow dude ~ You’re on this ’s side now instead of me , your own bestfriend? She deserved to be call as a because she is really one!” Woohyun spat.

Chorong froze once she heard that. *A ? Am I really one?*

“Woohyun , what happened to you? Why are you calling her a ? She didn’t do anything wrong at you! Chorong is not a like your ty girlfriend!”

Woohyun glared dagger at Dongwoo. “Watch your mouth. My girlfriend is not a nor like her. At least , she didn’t go flirty around all boys like her. Look at this girl. She tries to be close with our friends and at the same time , she was flirting and had an affair with Kim Seyong or might be the other Myname’s members as well.”

Dongwoo gaped. He looked at Chorong. “Is that t-true? You knew Myname?!” Chorong widened her bambi deer eyes as she shook her head rapidly. “I don’t even know who is Myname or Kim Seyong!” Chorong denied.

“You think you can start your evil plan on me? You just failed , . I knew what you plan of doing. You can fool my friend , but you can never fool me.”

“What are you talking about?! I don’t understand at all. And I’m not planning of anything to fool you or Infinite at all!” Chorong finally spoke , defending herself.

“Stop denying! If I knew earlier that you want to seek a revenge on me , I was not going to save you from Seyong! You might act all innocent but who knows your true self right? A demon is actually hiding behind a beautiful mask.”

Chorong tried to hold her tears from falling when she heard all Woohyun’s accusation at her.

“You want to cry? There’s no need to cry. It just a waste of your energy right to cry so you can show a perfect act in front of me? I know you have a hard time when you need to act all crying and all. I pity you. Don’t worry. You can stop doing all that right now. I’m not going to believe all your acts after this.” Woohyun continued to accuse Chorong.

Chorong bit her lip. *You can’t cry , Chorong. No you can’t! Don’t let your stupid tears fall again because of this jerk!*

“I never wanted you to believe me though. I don’t need you to put your trust on me. From now on , if you ever see me again after this , just ignore me. Think of me as an invisible matter even if someone is going to kill me at that moment. If you think that I’m a , I’m sorry that I have to be one. This is myself. A to you.” Once Chorong had finished spoken , she quickly ran away from them because she didn’t want to let him see her tears.

*I hate you Nam Woohyun. I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I wish God takes away my life right now so I’m not going to meet him anymore!*Chorong thought as her legs continued to take her to wherever it was.

She walked past APink without even noticing them. “Chorong ah!” Eunji called but Chorong didn’t hear her. She continued to run. Namjoo motioned them to follow Chorong.

Chorong didn’t even wiped her tears away that made her vision became blurry.

*Nam Woohyun you stupid jerk! Why did you call me a ?!*

She stopped for a while to take a breath after all the running. Just then she realized where she was. At the middle of the road .

HONK!

Her body went rigid when she saw a car was heading straight towards her. Her eyes went wide.

*God , you’re really going to take my life away now?* 

--

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Tehehe late wish eh? And late update too? xDD 

kyaa I love cliffhanger , do you? ;D