Heart 15

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

[Listen]

 

 

Chorong just finished her shower. She her hair using her towel to dry it. She sat down on her bed before she noticed that her phone vibrated , signaling a new text message just got into her inbox.

The text’s sender was Hoya which made Chorong wandered since Hoya barely messaged her in evening. As she was tapping out letters on her phone’s keyboard , she received a new call from Hoya.

She stole a little time on blinking her eyes before sliding the green button to the red button to answer the call.

Before Chorong could speak anything , Hoya’s voice was heard.

“Chorong-ssi?”

“Hoya-ssi? What is it?”

“Err… Do you want to go out with me tonight?” The guy asked. He was hoping for a positive answer from her.

There was a long pause which made him worried. “Chorong-ssi? Are you still there?”

Chorong was still dazing off so what she did was only nodding. But she mentally hit herself when she realized that Hoya wouldn’t be seeing her nod.

“Huh? Oh, ah I’m here.” Chorong clumsily answered. She scratched her head even though  it didn’t itchy.

“So , do you want to go out with me or not? We can consider it as date if you want to.” Hoya said without thinking as his mouth was ahead from his mind. He slapped his naughty mouth lightly and bit his lips. *ty mouth.*

Chorong was shocked too to hear that but after she didn’t hear anything came out from Hoya after that, she laughed – awkward. She slightly coughed when Hoya was still silent. She glanced at the clock’s needle which pointed at the number 8.

Chorong smiled. “I guess I can’t say no since it’s a date.” She teased the caller. She didn’t know where did she get the courage to say so. She was sure that Hoya was blushing more than she was at that time.

Hoya turned reddened. “Okay then. By the way , I’m already outside your apartment now.”

Chorong gaped. “What?! You’re here already?” She asked in disbelief. What a gentleman, Chorong thought.

“Hmm yeah.” Hoya replied. His voice sounded shy to Chorong.

“I’ll call my brother to get you. And give me 15 minutes , okay can?” Chorong asked in a cute voice – well at least she thought so and she didn’t know why was she acting like that.

“No problem.”

Chorong smiled and ended the call. Then she called out his brother’s name in a loud voice which she sure Hoya could also hear her.

After less than 15 minutes of picking her clothes and putting on a light makeup on her plain face, Chorong looked at the mirror for the last time and went out from her room.

She was afraid of Hoya’s reaction on her appearance tonight since Hoya said to consider it as a date. She slowly walked to the living room as she heard Hyungshik’s happy voice was closer to her current track.

“Oh , Chorongie!” Serri’s voice welcomed her to the living room. Chorong realized that three pairs of eyes were looking at her without blinking.

*Do I look somewhat like a fashion terrorist tonight?* She met eyes with Hoya and there was the moment when she realized that Hoya’s mouth was slightly opened as his eyes went huge. She didn’t care about Hyungshik and Serri’s reactions at all. All she cared about was Hoya. *Hoya-ssi , say something!*

“Beautiful!” Hyungshik got up from his seat and hugged Chorong. “Baby , why are you pretty tonight? I can’t even let you cheat on me. I wanna keep you in my pocket tonight.” There came again Hyungshik’s normal behavior.

Serri tapped Hyungshik’s back hard as he winced and let go of Chorong from his hug.

“She got a date for tonight, remember that Park Hyungshik.” Serri reminded as she pulled Chorong closer to her side. Hyungshik gave a face to Serri.

Later on , Hoya went nearer to Chorong and Serri. “Can I borrow your pretty little sister for a date tonight , Serri noona and Hyungshik hyung?”

“For sure!” Serri excitedly answer and pushed Chorong to Hoya as their bodies were touching. Both of them were trying to hide their blushing face.

Serri and Hyungshik walked Chorong and Hoya to the door.

“Please take care of my little darling. She’s all yours for tonight , bro.” Hyungshik mischievously grinned and punched Hoya’s shoulder lightly with his fist.

“That sounds so wrong , Shikie.” Serri furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her younger brother as Hyungshik rubbed his head.

“We’ll take our leave now.” Hoya said with a smile and bowed. Chorong , who was beside him just had a childish smile on her face.

“Have fun , kids.” Serri and Hyungshik said before closing the door as Serri took the chance to wave at her youngest sibling.

Chorong and Hoya walked into the lift and smiled at each other shyly. They didn’t realize that there was a guy coming out from another lift opposite to them as he came out once the door of the lift was closed.

 

= = = = = =

 

Serri was watching the television once Chorong was out while Hyungshik was too occupied with his laptop.

The bell of their door rang. Both of the siblings looked at each other questioningly. “Did Chorongie forget something?” Hyungshik asked as he put his laptop away and walked to the door.

“Probably.” Serri shrugged and followed Hyungshik.

As the door was opened by Hyungshik , there was a guy standing in front of their door with a smile on his face.

“If I’m not wrong , you’re… Nam Woohyun, am I right?” Serri asked. She scanned the guy as Hyungshik snorted.

“Oh yes , it’s me Woohyun! Is Chorong home?” Woohyun asked as he tried to look inside the house , trying to look for the beautiful girl.

“No. She goes on a date with Hoya.” Hyungshik straightly answered. He didn’t even smile like when Hoya was there a few minutes ago.

Woohyun stiffened at his place. “T-They are on a date?” He asked for a confirmation but Hyungshik ignored him and went inside again.

“Yes , Woohyun-ssi. They went out just now. It’s barely been three minutes though. Do you have something to tell Chorongie? I can convey it to Chorong.” Serri suggested without knowing the real reason of Woohyun’s coming.

“No, it’s okay then. I’ll just tell her tomorrow at school. Thank you , noona.” Woohyun immediately left the house while trying to control his emotion.

Serri looked outside for the last time before closing it. She walked to the living room and sat on the comfy sofa.

“This is why I don’t want anybody else to see Chorong’s real beauty. I’m always afraid that she’ll gain a lot of enemies and actually , crushes.” Serri sighed and looked down.

Hyungshik came to her sister and sat beside her. “Let just hope for the best in her life , okay? This is our sister’s fate. Even she, herself won’t be able to avoid it.” Hyungshik understood what did his sister feel.

“I know.” Serri said and threw her glance on the television’s light screen.

 

 

 

 

.________________________________.

I know I've promised to update ._. I'm truly sorry for the lack of updates. I'm not in my right mind right now. I'm feeling so freaking down. Problems won't stop coming -,-t My emotion is seriously distracted and burdened. I don't have any strength and motivation for now. I ain't being myself. Pathetic much , right? Please bear with me ._. 

 

 

Comments are appreciated. Thanks.