Heart 9

I Want to Have Your Heart

Things were going better between Woohyun and other Infinite members after the Chorong’s incident even though Woohyun was still not apologizing to Chorong. No matter what , Woohyun is still a part of Infinite and they’ve been friends for years.

“Hey , wanna join us tonight?” Sungyeol asked while grinning at Woohyun.

Woohyun looked at Sungyeol , baffled. “Join what?”

Sungjong abruptly danced in front of Woohyun. “Clubbing! We haven’t partying together for ages now.”

“Sorry , I can’t. I have a date with Nana.” Woohyun smiled at his friends , hoping that his friends would understand.

“Nana again.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Hey , what’s with the rolling eyes , hyung? Jealous huh?” L smirked at Sunggyu.

“Don’t worry , hyung. You got Sungjong for tonight.” Sungyeol shoved Sungjong towards Sunggyu. [a/n: SamSung XD]

Sungjong glared at Sunggyu as Sunggyu glared back at him. “Ew ~ I don’t want to be near with this old hamster. He’ll completely change into a grandpa when he’s drunk.”

Dongwoo immediately burst into laughter. Sunggyu gave a look to Dongwoo as Dongwoo stopped laughing and cleared his throat.

As the leader and the youngest continued to bicker , Hoya just shook his head and headed out from the room.

--

Hoya was roaming around the school with a bored expression on his face. He brightened when he spotted someone near the lockers. He walked slowly and soundlessly towards her.

“Aish where’s my book?! This is why I need to clean my locker as soon as possible or there’ll be rats living in my locker.” She complained.

Hoya tried to stifle a laugh when he heard all her whining about her messy locker and also her heavy books.

“I need a Genie right now to grant all my wishes.”

“I can be your Genie.” Hoya said with a smile.

Chorong turned back and almost dropped the books that she was holding when she saw Hoya smiled at her. Luckily Hoya got fast reflex , he quickly grabbed all the books before it slipped from Chorong’s hands.

Chorong turned red when Hoya’s long fingers touched her hands. She let go of her hands from the touch as Hoya was still holding her books.

There was a long silence between them. Hoya cleared his throat awkwardly.

“What class are you having after this?” Hoya asked , just then he realized he was asking her something stupid when he looked at the books in his hands.

Chorong just smiled at Hoya’s awkwardness. “Well ,  as what you can see from my books that you are holding , it’s Physics.”

“Ahh..Yeah..Right.” Hoya didn’t know how to respond. “Hmm  do you mind if I walk you to your class?” Hoya asked politely.

Chorong nodded lightly , inside she was excited to walk together with Hoya.

“Don’t you have any class after this?” Chorong asked , she tried to decrease the awkwardness between her and Hoya.

“I got History. But I’m planning to skip.” Hoya said sheepishly.

Chorong looked surprised. “Eh? Why’s that? You shouldn’t skip even a class you know. Beside History is a fun subject to learn. I love studying History.”

“You said History is a fun subject? Am I hearing it right? To me , History is the most boring subject in the world! It should be removed from the syllabus.” Hoya commented.

Chorong lightly slapped Hoya’s muscular arm. “You know what , there was a saying from a philosopher named George Santayana , do you know what he said?” Chorong asked Hoya , even she knew that Hoya didn’t know the answer.

“Do you expect me to know what that old man said? I hate both history and philosophy.”

“Aish I never thought you’ll be this stupid. He said that ‘those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it’!”

“So? Did you believe what he said? For example , since I forget about Ancient Egyptian , then am I going to be back in the past and be a warrior? Will I meet Pharaoh or Cleopatra? Will I be the one who build the Great Pyramid?” Hoya said sarcastically and smirked when Chorong threw him a glare.

“You’re so sarcastic. More sarcastic than Sungyeol. I thought you were a cool one , I think my first impression of you are totally wrong. I don’t get it why they said you’re cold. To me , you’re not cool neither nor cold.”

Hoya was shocked to hear that from Chorong. No girls ever talk to him this way , except for Chorong and her. He also realized that he talked differently to Chorong.

“Then , what type of person am I?”

Chorong pressed her lips in a firm line. She didn’t answer his question , yet she took her books from Hoya’s hands.

“I’ll tell you later!” Chorong giggled and ran away to her class.

Hoya was about to call her name but stopped. His lips curved upwards into a smile.

*I’ve never seen this side of Chorong before. She’s always a sweet one but today , I found a new side of her. Cute.* He thought before leaving to his class with a happy smiled plastered on his face.

---

First of all , sorry about the History crap hahah! It based on my country's syllabus hehe ~ :] Seriously , this is totally wrong ;AAAA; I'm not planning to write Hoya's character like that OTL OTL OTL ~ But I found a reason to make his character like that harharhar 8D p/s: Gotta wait for the next chapter!!! :P

Secondly , ahem *clears throat* Any B.A.P's fans here? *looks around* I wrote a new fanfic , featuring my new bias , Jung Daehyun!! ♥ ♥ ♥ *throws confetti* So , do you mind to check it out please? *bats my fake eyelashes* Here it is! My Secret Warrior! Don't worry , I won't abandoned this fic XD 

And lastly , Salam Maulidur Rasul to all Muslims out there! :D and not forgetting to all Hindus out there too , Happy Thaipusam Days! 

Comments and subsriptions are welcome

Thanks ~!