Heart 14

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

[Listen]

 

 

Everyone disgustedly watched her steps in the hallway. Students were whispering about her and there were some who were glaring at her but being the arrogant her , Nana didn’t give any single damn  to those hatred looks yet she continued to walk as usual.

She went into her homeroom and smirked when she saw the person that she had been looking for ever since she woke up from her beautiful sleep that morning. She walked near him and bent her body down a bit to look at him , who was sitting on his seat while reading a book.

“How much did you miss me , Nam Woohyun?” Nana asked arrogantly. Seeing no reaction from him , she slightly huffed but then smirked again. “Why aren’t you answering my question? Trying to forget me eh? I know you still love me. I can see that from your face , Nam Woohyun.”

Yet , Woohyun didn’t even feel effected by what she said. He didn’t care anymore about her thoughts on him. He continued to read the book. To be truth, his mind was actually on her , not the book. The ‘her’ here refer not to  Nana , but Chorong.

Nana snatched the book from Woohyun which made Woohyun looked at her furiously. Nana was calmly turned the book around and then slammed it on Woohyun’s desk.

“I don’t even know that the Nam Woohyun had interest in reading history book? Is there any girl that changed you?” Nana teased but in a mocking way. She knew that Woohyun never liked to read history book and he’d only attend History class for once in a week.

“What if I say there is?” Woohyun stood up from his seat and tensely gazed on Nana.

Nana clapped her hands together. “Wow. Really? You aren’t kidding right? Judging from your expression , I doubt that.” She leaned in to Woohyun and whispered.

Woohyun didn’t jerk his head backwards but he continued to lean in closer to Nana’s face as well. “I don’t give any single whether you want to believe me or not , but you better. I’m sorry to tell you but I’ve found a way better girl than you. You may be ier , but she’s more perfect than you , or should I say , the most perfect girl in this world?” Woohyun smirked as he saw Nana’s face had turned red of anger.

Nana tried hard to keep her anger inside. She told her mind that Woohyun was lying to her , he was just trying to show her that he can live well without her but she couldn’t help but to question herself what if Woohyun said to her just now was true.

“So , I heard that you’re going to enroll at your boyfriend’s school right? I forgot to say something on the other day. Congratulations on the relationship , be happy with him , okay? Ah before I forgot another thing , I have something to give you.” Woohyun grinned mischievously.

“What is it?” Nana asked bluntly. She didn’t expect Woohyun to be this calm. Her real intention of seeing him today was to make him upset but what she saw now was upsetting her instead.

“Come here.” Woohyun told Nana to come near his face. Nana just did what asked her to.

“Thought of this as my last present to you , okay? Keep this as one of our memory, promise?” Wooohyun smiled sincerely to Nana as he came closer and closer to Nana.

Nana gulped. *Don’t tell me that he’s going to kiss me. Tsk , still like he still doesn’t forget me yet. Liar.* Nana smirked as she felt Woohyun’s nose was touching her. She closed her eyes , waiting for Woohyun’s lips to meet hers.

Instead of feeling Woohyun’s lips on her lips , she felt a cold water was running down from her head , drenching her clothes and hair. As she opened her eyes , she saw a smirking Woohyun with his right hand was on the air. As she looked up , the water from the bottle got into which made her coughed terribly.

“Nice shower , isn’t it , Im Nana?” Woohyun couldn’t resist himself from laughing.

Loud snickers were heard outside the homeroom. Students were actually watching the scene that happened between the ex-couple.

Nana clenched her fist in anger. “You’ll regret it , Nam Woohyun. I’ll make sure you regret this!!” Nana screamed from the top of her lungs and took the bottle from Woohyun’s hand before aiming it on his head but Woohyun easily ducked her throw.

Nana was upset that she couldn’t hit Woohyun so she decided to go but then slipped on her heels on the slippery floor which made her fell on her . Nana groaned in pain and cursed a few angry words.

“Oops.” Woohyun put his hands on his mouth which made Nana became angrier. Students were sniggering louder than before. Their ex-queenka just successfully embarrassed her own self.

Infinite went inside the homeroom together with APink. Chorong gaped as she watched Nana was struggling to get up as she thought that Nana might injured her feet yet Woohyun did nothing but laughed like a mad person.

Infinite guffawed like there was no tomorrow. This was the moment that they had been waiting ever since then. They were happy the fact that they finally saw the embarrassing self of Nana. While for APink , they tried the hardest not to laugh hard to maintain their image in front of Infinite and the other students but Bomi was the first one to burst into laughter hard , and her laugh sounded so weird. Dongwoo’s mouth was slightly opened as he saw Bomi was laughing like that , but then he joined her as well.

Chorong , on the other hand , wasn’t happy with what was happening. She stepped towards Nana and extended her hand to her. Nana looked at her with a shocked reaction. Everyone immediately stopped laughing and looked at Chorong like she was the weirdest creature ever.

Woohyun went to her. “You don’t need to help her , Chorong-ssi.” But he was shocked when Chorong gifted him a sharp glare.

“What are you thinking of doing this to a girl?! Do you know that you’re embarrassing her?! And you don’t even give a hand to her as you saw how she fell and might be injured in somewhere. Do you lose your humanity , Nam Woohyun? You’re definitely not a gentleman , I can tell.” Chorong pushed him aside and suddenly shouted at Nana , “You’re going to take my hand or not?!”

Nana , who was shocked from Chorong’s sudden screech immediately grabbed Chorong’s hand and stood up. She winced as her feet touched the ground. She let go of Chorong’s hand and without thanking her , she limped out from the homeroom as the students continued to mock her.

As Nana was gone from their view, Chorong gave another glare to Woohyun as the lad blinked his eyes innocently like a little kid. She turned around and stomped her feet out from the homeroom. APink looked at each other and quickly followed their leader.

Woohyun was stunned to see this new side of Park Chorong. His lips crept into a smile. *Such an interesting girl. I never knew behind her soft side , she still got some strictness. And that glare is actually , y.*

Woohyun’s thought was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. He whipped his head aside and saw a grinning Dongwoo. “What is it?”

“I laughed together with Yoon Bomi just now.” Dongwoo’s answer made Woohyun knocked his head using his fist. Then he threw a ‘WTF’ face to Dongwoo.

“I wonder why did Chorong act differently today.” Sungyeol suddenly blurted out.

Sunggyu nodded. “I know right? And what’s funny when she suddenly shouted at Nana , and Nana’s face was damn priceless!” Sunggyu cackled.

“Girls , PMS I bet.” L bluntly stated. “How do you know , hyung?” Sungjong asked. “I’m an expert when it comes to girls.”

Sungjong rolled his eyes annoyingly. “Yeah right. Then why don’t you still get Son Naeun in your hands?” L became silent which made Sungjong gagged.

L suddenly thought of something. “Shut up , Lee Sungjong. I saw you were with Kim Namjoo at a supermarket yesterday.” L smirked as he saw Sungjong’s pale face.

“Says who that he won’t be dating that boyish girl huh?” Sungyeol wiggled his eyebrows and went nearer to Sungjong.

“Okay kids , enough of teasing time. Break time is going to be over soon.” Sunggyu reminded as Infinite saluted to their grandpa leader.

Woohyun smiled as he was still thinking of Chorong but when he looked at Hoya , he was also smiling but Hoya smiled at a direction. Woohyun followed his gaze and his smile disappeared as he saw what Hoya was smiling at.

It was none other than Park Chorong. She was happily smiling at Hoya as the both of them were smiling to each other.

*Ergh! This is ing frustrating! I can’t stand this anymore!* Woohyun thought as he kicked a chair nearby that shocked Infinite.

“What’s wrong with you , Nam Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked but his question wasn’t answered by Woohyun as he already gone from their sight.

*Aish that boy. I hope he won’t do anything silly.*A sigh escaped Sunggyu’s small lips.

 

 

 

Heyya readers! H O L I D A Y S! You know what’s that means? U P D A T E , U P D A T E and U P D A T E until I lose my ideas T R O L O L O Joke –w-

Sorry for not updating earlier. I was about to update tomorrow but I was busily mourning L M A O. Joke again –w- I didn’t go to see my derps BLOCK B and my young boys who aren’t that young anymore , TEEN TOP DDD; WAAAAHH so frustrated from seeing pics from Tumblr and fancams ;___; /333

I want to meet them so bad D; Whoa I cried like crazy yesterday L M A O /covers my face/ Kyungcumber was so haaawwwt ;AAA; Jaehyo <3333 LJoe ;___; Zeaco Y U no here?! D; Okay enough of my craps -,- o r z Me and my crappiness ;~~~;

So , what do you think about the story flow? C: I’m thinking of making a certain parts faster so don’t be shocked when suddenly sjhdidhydhqgqydyhqgdytxghbwdhcvsdbqy SECRET :P

Do you mind to spend some times on these? C:

It’s Not a Forbidden Love

The First and Last Encounter

I was bored , so there came the ideas .__.v Hope you can read it and don’t forget to tell me your opinion about the story! :D

Regarding to this chapter .__. I have nothing to say about it –oo- What do you think? C:

C O M M E N T S , pandas? C8 HEWHEW ~

Thank Gyu c;