Heart 4

I Want to Have Your Heart

Listen

It was lunch time but Chorong wanted to go to the library instead of having lunch.

“Won’t you be hungry?” Namjoo asked as Chorong shook her head and smiled. “Really? Can you full your stomach with only reading book?” Chorong laughed at Eunji’s question.

“Don’t worry. I used to already.” Hayoung linked her arm with Chorong’s. “I want to eat with you. You can go to the library after school , eonnie. Let’s go and eat with Infinite oppas!”

Chorong’s eyes widened. “In-Infinite? Won’t he be there too?” Chorong said , referring to Woohyun . She promised herself that she won’t ever mention Woohyun’s name again and she also forbid APink to mention his name in front of her.

“Don’t worry , he’ll busy making out with Nana in the abandoned music room rather than having a lunch with his friends.” Bomi said and made a disgusted face.

“Yahh how do you know?” Yookyung asked. “I just guess it since he never have lunch with Infinite , isn’t him?” APink nodded. Chorong just shook her head. *How can I ever fell with a boy like that before? Yes I was stupid at that time.*

“Now eonnie , choose one! Library or lunch with us and Infinite?” Naeun asked. “Err..” Chorong hesitated to answer since Woohyun is still a part of Infinite and Infinite also laughed at her the day when Woohyun rejected her. Suddenly her mind flew to Hoya.

“Okay then I’ll just have a lunch with you guys.” APink clapped their hands happily when they heard Chorong’s answer. “Don’t worry eonnie! Infinite is actually a nice guys minus Woohyun especially Sungyeol!” Eunji grinned at the thought of Sungyeol’s choding act.

“Tch ~ Stop dreaming about Sungyeol! He doesn’t like you but I think Sungjong likes you , Eunji.” APink cackled. “Sungjong?! Ew no thanks!”

--

APink made their way to Infinite’s table. Infinite flashed them their signature smiles that always made all the girls swoon.

“Eunji-ssi!” Sungjong called for Eunji and patted the seat beside him. Sungyeol shot him a glare but Sungjong pretended not to notice that.

“Your prince is calling for you , eonnie.” Namjoo laughed and was about to take the seat beside Sungyeol before Eunji pushed her to Sungjong.

“You’re taking my place , saeng.” Eunji smiled at Namjoo and quickly sat beside Sungyeol. He grinned. “I already bought your lunch. I know you love this right?” Eunji nodded happily.

Namjoo rolled her eyes and sat down hardly beside Sungjong that made Sungjong’s sausage flew away from his tray.

“Yahh Kim Namjoo! What did you just do?!” Sungjong scolded her. Namjoo threw a glare at him. “Shut up , girly boy! You don’t need to eat much though because no matter how much you eat you’ll still be a skinny girlish boy.” Namjoo mocked him and started to eat.

“Can you stop calling me girlish boy?! I’m a real man!” Sungjong pulled her plate from her. “You’re a girlish boy! Now give me back my food or I’ll make sure you can’t see anything by tomorrow!” Namjoo pointed her fork in front of Sungjong’s face making him squinted his eyes.

“Ergh!” Sungjong pouted and gave her meals back. “I won.” Namjoo stuck her tongue out at Sungjong.

“Hyung! Look at this tomboyish girl!” Sungjong whined. Sunggyu kicked his legs below the table. “Just eat before she eats you.”

Namjoo narrowed her eyes at Sunggyu and continued eating angrily.

Naeun was sitting beside L and eating quietly while having some talks with him. Chorong was still standing up.

“What are you doing there standing up like a pole? You can sit here beside me.” Hoya stopped eating and smiled at Chorong.

Everyone on the table was shocked to see the smiling Hoya. Dongwoo choked on his food. Hayoung quickly patted his back. “Omo oppa! Are you okay?”

Chorong smiled back at him and sat beside him and next to Yookyung.

“I haven’t seen Hoya hyung smile like that to any girls or even his mum.” Sungyeol ‘whispered’ to Eunji but he was loud enough to be heard by Infinite and APink.

Everyone was clearing their throats and uncomfortably eating as soon as Sungyeol said that. Sunggyu shushed him and mouthed ‘don’t talk about that loudly’ to him.

 Hoya sighed and left the table. Chorong looked at Hoya’s back and curiosity was building on her.

All Infinite and APink members had done eating.

“So , let’s have a talk with the cute leader of APink!” SungJong clapped  his hands. “Hmm?” Chorong replied shortly.

“Before that you should do what have you promise us yesterday!”

L sighed. “Oh ! I never want to do that!” “You promised me , Kim Myungsoo!” Naeun said. “You tricked me!” “Who told you to believe me?!” “You’re just too seductive you know?!” They started to argue.

“Okay guys stop that!” Chorong spoke. “Woohoo , the leader is using her power now.” Sungyeol giggled.

 Naeun looked at L , the look in her eyes motioning him to speak. L pouted and turned his face on Chorong.

“Park Chorong , I’m sorry for tripping your feet a few days ago. Can you forgive me?” L smiled genuinely. Chorong smiled back and said, “Of course I’ll forgive you. I forgot about that already.” *But I still won’t forget what Woohyun said at me.*

“Thanks , Chorongie. You’re a very nice girl.” L looked at Naeun this time. “Satisfied?!” Naeun just smirked. “I am.”

“So , let’s start over , shall we?” Sunggyu smiled using his small eyes. Chorong nodded.

“I’m Kim Sunggyu. I hope we can be a good friends and let just forget the past.” Sunggyu held his hands out at Chorong as Chorong shook it happily.

“Yahh Sunggyu! You stole my lines!” Dongwoo frowned. Sunggyu just gave him ‘wtf’ looks.

“I’m the jjang Jang Dongwoo! Well that’s all I want to say since Sunggyu stole my lines.” Dongwoo hehe-ed. Chorong laughed a little.

“Hello! The cutest guy in the universe is here , Lee Sungyeol!” Sungyeol waved cutely at Chorong. Sungjong pretended to puke at his introduction.

“Hi. I’m L. My real name is Kim Myungsoo but don’t call me Myungsoo because I’m L.” Chorong also laughed at his twisted words.

“Annyeong! The pretty Lee Sungjong is here and sorry to say but I think I’m prettier than you—” Namjoo said before Sungjong can introduce himself.

“Yahh are you Lee Sungjong?!” Sungjong raised his voice at Namjoo. Namjoo rolled her big eyes. “Of course not. You tend to introduce yourself like that , right?” Sungjong glared fiercely at Namjoo then his face softened as he looked at Chorong.

“Hi there Chorongie! I’m Lee Sungjong , the magnae of Infinite! I can always make you happy. Saranghae ~” Sungjong made a heart by his two hands.

Chorong smiled. At least Infinite is not as bad as she thought , except for Woohyun of course. But then she suddenly remembered about Hoya.

*Where is him?* Chorong looked around. “What are you looking for , Chorong-ssi?” Sunggyu asked when he realized that Chorong kept looking around her. Chorong was about to answer him before Sungyeol mentioned something that she didn’t thought at all at the moment.

“Are you looking for Woohyun? Don’t worry , he doesn’t always hang with us at school.” Sungyeol grinned innocently.

APink’s expressions turned sour when they heard what Sungyeol said. Sungyeol covered his mouth when he realized their expression didn’t look good at all.

“I’m.. Sorry… I don’t think you’re looking for Woohyun right? Just keep looking around , well our school has a nice surroundings.” Sungyeol said , clearing the tense that he caused.

“It’s okay.” Chorong smiled , small. 

--

I think this is the longest chapter I've ever write even it's not very long hehe ~

Sorry for the wait ~

Comments and Subscribes please ^^