Heart 17

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

[Listen]

 

 

Hoya sent Chorong home. But she rejected his offer when he asked her whether he could send her to her doorstep.

“You don’t have to, Hoya-ssi. I’ve got used of walking alone in night though.” Chorong convinced.

“But still, you’re a girl and it past midnight now. It’s okay, I’d like to walk you though. I don’t feel safe of letting you going alone. It’ll takes me only a few minutes only though so I—”

“Lee Hoya, I said it’s alright, didn’t I? Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound harsh but I seriously can walk alone. I’m living in 3rd floor only though. Besides you had done many things for me today. I know you’re tired. So, rest well and have a good Saturday tomorrow, okay?” Chorong softly tapped Hoya’s hand for a few times.

Hoya was flabbergasted by the touch so he could only nod at the time. “F-Fine if you urge so. I don’t w-want to argue with you.” Hoya felt like punching himself at that moment. *What’s with the stupid stuttering, Lee Hoya?!*

“Anyway, thanks for the tonight. I really enjoyed it though except for the Piranha,” Chorong laughed on that before continuing, “but I’ll always remember this date. It’ll be one of the unforgettable memories for me since err… it’s actually my first date.” Chorong awkwardly stated.

Hoya’s eyes rounded in shock. *You’re my first date as well.* He wanted to say it out but stopped himself.

“Since you’re the first male that brought me on a date, so I have something special for you.” Hoya was about to ask what was it before he was cut by Chorong’s quick peck on his cheeks.

“Err I guess this is our goodbye for tonight so goodnight, Hoya-ssi! I hope you’ll have a nice sleep and sweet dream!” Chorong nervously said. She said those words in a quick pace but Hoya caught everything.

As she was about to go out from Hoya’s car, her left hand was pulled by Hoya. Chorong looked at Hoya with a baffled face added with some shyness.

“I’m glad that you’re enjoying this date because I am too. Goodnight to you as well, my first date girl.” Hoya said in a way which melted Chorong’s heart before she felt his lips was pressed on her forehead.

Chorong’s heart was racing fast. She looked at Hoya for the one last time as he threw a smile to her as she replied with a tiny smile and quickly got herself out from the car. She didn’t dare to look back at Hoya and bolted towards the lift.

Hoya laughed of seeing her act. He was glad that Chorong didn’t react aggressively to his kiss. Slowly, he touched his right cheek that was kissed by Chorong. The smile couldn’t leave his face for once. As he saw Chorong’s figure was gone from his sight, he sped off back home happily.

 

==

Chorong was still smiling brightly. She was happy and felt a different feeling to be around Hoya. She softly her forehead and giggled to herself. She was glad that she was the only one in the lift at that time or the other people might take the wrong way and thought that she was insane.

Chorong even jumped giddily in the lift and immediately pinched her cheeks. “Aish Park Chorong, you’re seriously going to lose sane now!”

Ting! The lift was opened as Chorong had reached to her floor.

She swayed her hand back and forth while humming to random tune before she felt someone was grabbing her hand. She froze and didn’t dare to turn around.

*Now I’m regretting for rejecting Hoya’s offer.*

She panicked when she felt the person’s grip on her hand tightened.

“Park Chorong.”

Her head was turning back when she heard that voice. Was this really him? But what was he doing in her apartment block? She doubted it if he lived in this apartment as well. Did he wait for her? That would be nonsense and impossible.

“N-Nam Woohyun?” She eyed him without blinking her eyes.

“I have something to talk with you now.” Woohyun said. His voice sounded cold and the look in his eyes didn’t please Chorong at all. He seemed mad but Chorong didn’t have a clue about what was the reason for his angriness.

“It passed midnight already. Can we just talk next Monday on school day? I’m tired.” Chorong actually tried to avoid Woohyun since she didn’t feel comfortable with him. Something was off with him tonight, she thought to her mind.

“Which part of I have something to talk with you NOW that you didn’t understand?!” Woohyun’s voice sounded full of furiousness which scared Chorong.

“But, I don’t think this is the right time to talk about anything. I’m sorry, Woohyun-ssi, but I’m really tired now.” Chorong tried to slip her hand off from Woohyun but failed to do so when Woohyun grabbed her hand harder.

“Follow me.” He pulled her hand but she didn’t even move from her track. This made Woohyun turned angrier.

“I said follow me! Are you deaf or what?!” He fumingly barked. He pulled her wrist with the energy he had which made Chorong winced and moved her body with his steps.

Chorong winced again when Woohyun suddenly pushed her petite body to the wall when they entered the lift. She watched him was pressing the number floor of the rooftop and was about to move before he suddenly moved closer to her face.

“W-What are you doing? Move away.” Chorong stammered in nervousness and tried to keep her head away from Woohyun.

“Why? You’re not letting me to kiss you?” Woohyun said in the softest voice ever and came closer to her face.

Her face was starting to form shade of reds from the near position between them. “What are you saying, Nam Woohyun? Don’t be ridiculous!” Chorong raised her voice. She didn’t like the situation that happened between the both of them now.

“You let Hoya to kiss you, so why can’t you do the same to me?!” Woohyun let out a heavy breath.

“Y-You saw us?” Chorong gasped as she watched him nodded his head.

“I wasn’t seeing the both of you. I was watching for all the times but you were too happy to be with him that you didn’t even realize my existence! You’re that happy that he actually kissed you huh?! Tell me, do you like his kiss or not?!” He shook her body and she winced every time her body hit the wall of the lift.

“I do like it. You got problem with that?” Chorong admitted without fear and looked at Woohyun’s eyes.

“Yes, I got a problem. Since he wasn’t showing you a real kiss, then let me show you what a kiss is actually.” Woohyun smirked and held Chorong’s shoulders tightly, didn’t want her to move.

 Chorong wasn’t able to move in the narrow space. “You have gone crazy!” She shouted.

“I am! And it’s all because of you!” Woohyun replied angrily and held her tighter as she ouch-ed from his grip.

Chorong was too scared of Woohyun’s sudden change at the moment. She felt like crying as Woohyun’s lips were almost touching hers but she looked away which made Woohyun’s lips only reached her cheek.

The lift made the ‘ting’ sound and the door of the lift was opened automatically. With all the energy that she had, she pushed Woohyun’s body which made his body collided with the wall.

Woohyun groaned and Chorong took the chance to run. She bolted out from the lift and suddenly tripped on a vase near the lift.

*Damn high heels! And who the hell is putting a stupid vase near the lift?!* Chorong cussed and got up with the sore foot. She couldn’t walk properly and Woohyun suddenly appeared behind her and pulled her waist.

“Let me go!” Chorong struggled to get herself free from Woohyun but too bad that he was stronger than her.

He dragged her to the rooftop and pushed her on the ground. Then, he knelt down and looked at her pale face. She kept looking away from his gaze.

“Why, Park Chorong?” Woohyun asked in a melancholy voice but Chorong didn’t know what to answer to his why.

He suddenly pushed her chin up. “Look at me when I’m talking to you!” The gloom voice was gone and replaced with a harsh hoarse voice.

She knew she didn’t have a choice but to look at him. Her eyes were glistened with fear but he didn’t care less. But then, something moved his heart when she was about to tear up. Realization slowly hit him as he realized that he was hurting her. That was the last thing he would do towards her but he actually did it.

He plopped down next to her with a sigh. The atmosphere was quiet between them before he spoke up to break the silence.

“I love you.”

He said those magical words in a tired voice. It was like he had lost hope on her. He didn’t know why he was acting like that too. Before this, he was too eager to tell her about his feeling and wanted her to accept him but in a second, all the thoughts had gone.

She raised her head up and looked at him in disbelief. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. If he confessed months ago, she’d probably dancing with joy and hugging him tight of hearing his confession but she already forgotten her feeling towards him. She successfully erased him from her mind now.

Woohyun looked at Chorong. “I love you, Park Chorong.” He repeated again when they met eyes.

She didn’t dare to look at his face anymore as she looked up to the dark sky. There were only a few stars on the sky that night.

“I don’t love someone who rejected me.”

Her words were sharp and pierced into his ears and heart. His heart ached when she gave a look to him saying that she meant it.

Woohyun was speechless and dumbfounded. Chorong seemed relaxed rather than him.

“Can’t you give me a chance? Just a chance, I won’t ask for more. I’ll prove to you that I seriously love you. I’ve fallen for you hard, Park Chorong.” Woohyun begged and was about to take her hands but she quickly avoided herself from him.

“Forget it, Nam Woohyun. You’re just a past. A past that I’ve never want to remember again. I can’t give you a chance that easily. This is too hard for me. And I don’t even love you. When I think about it again, all my feelings for you in the past weren’t a real love. I only have crush on you, not love. And I don’t think your confession just now is real. If you truly fell for me, you wouldn’t dare to do like what you just did to me.” Chorong calmly said.

“I’m sorry. I was out of my mind because of my jealousy! Do you know how jealous was I when you kissed him and he was also kissing you? I feel like someone was stabbing my heart and it hurt me so much.” Woohyun explained as he put his hand on his chest.

“Do I look like I even care about your so-called jealousy? You can be jealous, you can be angry or whatsoever that you want to but please, don’t disturb me anymore. I won’t ever consider you to be a part of my heart because I already have my own choice. Please don’t force you with your feeling again. And you don’t have to worry, I’ve forgiven you for what you did to me tonight. Let just forget it and act like nothing actually happened. Goodnight, Woohyun-ssi.” Chorong got up from the ground and stormed out from the rooftop.

As Chorong was gone, Woohyun pulled his hair in both frustration and depression. He went nearer of the edge of the rooftop and screamed his lungs out furiously.

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for the late update! I was about to update on Wednesday but something went wrong with my Internet ;o; Luckily my broadband is being nice with me today LOLOLOLS OKCAN.

Enjoy the update! I'll try to update again in a few days ;DD

Please remember that, YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS VALID, dear readers ;DD