Heart 18

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

[Listen]

 

The hallway was empty. There was no student around since school time already over. Chorong had to stay backed because her History teacher needed her help on something.

Chorong locked her locker after taking out a few important stuffs. She casually walked on the hallway before a hand grabbed hers which pulled her to a stop.

She looked at the hand that was holding her wrist before she made her gaze up to the person. It was him. She forcefully tried to let go of her hand from his grip but he insisted.

“Nam Woo Hyun, you don’t have the right to hold my hand like this. I don’t like it. Please remove my hand nicely from yours.” Chrorong’s intimidating gaze didn’t scare Woohyun at all.

“I want to have some words with you.” Woohyun asked for her time to hear him.

“There’s no any right word to say right now.” Chorong said as she looked away from him. Her voice was stern but he didn’t care of her sternness as he was determined.

“Please. I won’t act aggressive on you like last week. Give me some minutes, it’s not like I’m asking you for eternal.” He pleaded to the girl who was putting on a straight face as he took her hands.

 She didn’t say anything nor react anything to his action. But then she snatched off her hands from his. She succeed this time since his hold on her hands was loose. “Forget it. I won’t give you even a single second.”

“Park Chorong, why are you doing this to me?” There went again his distraught voice.

“What do you mean? What did I do wrong to you?” Chorong acted like she didn’t know what he was talking about. She didn’t want to give hope to him.

“You made your decision without even thinking twice. You should give me a chance so I can show my love towards you. I love you more than anyone else does.” Woohyun told her but all the words sounded fakes on Chorong’s ears.

“It’s not like you even thought twice when you rejected me months ago. You didn’t give me any chance so why should I give one to you? Even if you say that you love me for trillion times, I won’t put my trust on you. Just no.” Chorong was saying the same thing back to Woohyun. She wanted him to realize that her heart wasn’t something that he can play with.

“Why can’t you forget it yet? It was in the past! Why are you involving it in this matter?” Woohyun demanded an explanation from Chorong.

“I can forgive but to forget, I don’t see any ways to forget it. Because it’s us that involved again in this matter! Me, Park Chorong and you, The Nam Woohyun. This is karma for you, Nam Woohyun. Karma doesn’t count whether it’s in the past or the present. It’ll haunt you forever.”

Woohyun looked at the girl in front of him. She was different. She wasn’t the girl that can be threatened by anyone anymore. Lately, all her words were sharp and there were many hidden meaning behind her talk. For a moment, he was impressed by her.

“I don’t want to waste more time with you here. I still have many works to do.” Chorong stated and turned to go but something that he said stopped her.

“You love Lee Hoya, don’t you?”

Her heart accelerated when she heard Hoya’s name was mentioned.

Love.

Hoya.

 She tried to elaborate those two words in her mind. Probably she did love him? But she wasn’t sure of her feelings towards Hoya yet.

“I don’t know.” The words only rang on her mind when slipped off something beyond her mind.

“Yes, I love Hoya.”

Woohyun felt like he was getting hit by a truck—or worse. He couldn’t believe it. He felt like his ears were lying to him as he examined Chorong’s face but her face was unreadable by him.

“Do you even know what did you say?” Woohyun asked, wanting a confirmation but he actually didn’t want to hear it.

“I, Park Chorong love Lee Hoya. Satisfied?” Chorong responded to his question. Her voice was shaky because she couldn’t even believe that she just admitted that she loved Hoya. But she was disappointed that Hoya wasn’t the first person that knew her feelings towards him.

Woohyun didn’t know what to react. From her face, he knew that she meant it.

“Why don’t you give me a try first before you make sure of your feelings towards him?” Woohyun still didn’t give up on his plan of having her.

“I don’t need to. I’m already sure of my feelings towards Hoya. The person I love is Hoya, I hope you can accept that fact with open heart.”

Suddenly Woohyun shook Chorong’s shoulders hard. “Why? What so great about Hoya? Everyone knows that I’m way better than him in every aspect!”

“I love him just the way he is. He is special in my eyes.” Chorong truthfully answered, ignoring Woohyun’s widened eyes.

“Tell me in what way he is better than me?! Is he being sweet towards you? I can be way sweeter than him! He cares for you? I’m sure I care for you more than him—” Woohyun continued to shake Chorong’s body and seemed to be lost. His emotion controlled him.

“That’s enough, Nam Woohyun.”

Woohyun stopped of what he was doing quickly. Chorong turned to look at the owner of the voice. It was like her blood had stopped flowing in her blood cells as she recognized the person in front of her and Woohyun.

“What are you doing here, Lee Hoya?” Woohyun asked, unsatisfied with Hoya’s sudden presence.

“I don’t think it’s your business. I’m leaving…with Chorong.” Hoya grabbed Chorong’s hand as she followed his fast steps.

Woohyun clenched his teeth angrily. *If I’m not considering you as one of my friends, you’ll feel my punch on your ing face today.* As a result to his angriness, he kicked a vase until it was shattered into pieces as a loud sound was heard from the broken vase, representing Woohyun’s heart itself.

 

===

 

Hoya dragged Chorong to his car and told her to get in. He slowly let go of her smooth hand from his hold and shut the door for her. After a minute of standing outside his car, Hoya got in and started to drive off.

 The situation was awkward between them as Chorong kept her head lowered while Hoya was focused on his driving.

Hoya coughed to release his nervousness. He wanted to ask something at Chorong but he didn’t have the courage to do so.

Hearing Hoya’s cough, Chorong turned to look at him for a while before she ran her look outside the window. Her heart was beating rapidly when she looked at Hoya. “Err—Thanks, Hoya-ssi. You came just in time.” Chorong thanked him but her eyes were not looking at him.

“I had been there for quite awhile, so yeah.” Hoya casually shrugged.

Chorong’s eyes turned big in shocked. “Y-You eavesdropped us?!” She immediately gazed at Hoya with curiosity.

A nod from Hoya made Chorong felt like opening the door of the car right away and jumping off from the car. Her face turned crimson in color and she knew Hoya could see the change of her face.

“Well, I didn’t mean to ask this but I feel like asking you. I hope you won’t feel uncomfortable with my question.” Hoya said, trying to gain her attention.

“What is it?” Chorong pretended to ask but deep in her heart, she knew what Hoya was going to ask her. She felt like her heart was going to pop out from her body.

“Did you mean what you said to Woohyun just now?” Hoya nervously asked. He glanced at her to see her reaction and as expected, Chorong was blushing madly.

“Aaa… Which one?” Chorong played dumb. She hoped Hoya won’t force her to say it again. She wasn’t ready yet to say those three words ‘live’ in front of Hoya.

“Well—you know that one. Err forget I ask.” Hoya replied sensing Chorong was uncomfortable before he stayed silent for the rest of the driving.

Chorong felt guilty for not saying the truth at Hoya.

*Wait for a while, Hoya-ssi.* She secretly smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

I feel so sleepy while writing this chapter and hungry too -__- o r z Kay there goes my craps --'

I'm sorry for too much of HoRong(?) For now, let's give some spotlight to our Hobaby, okay? ;DD Namu doesn't shine much for now c: Namu wil get what he deserves lateeeeer BD Be patient lovelies 8] This is just the beginning T R O L O L O. OKNO. ಠ_ಠ

Commenteuuuuu ;'] 

Thanks ^_~