Heart 20

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

[Listen]

 

Infinite boys were walking together down the school’s hallway.

“Hey, wanna go to Yookyung’s café? I heard APink is hanging out there.” Sunggyu suggested to the boys when they were about to go home once school time finished.

“Sure!” Sungyeol was the first one to agree with the leader’s suggestion. He grinned at the others, wanting them to agree as well.

“Alright.” The other four answered in-sync.

Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun. “How about you, Woohyun-ah?” Woohyun looked shocked with the sudden mention of his name.

“Hmm? Me? I don’t feel like going, sorry guys.” Woohyun answered while shrugging his shoulders.

Sunggyu just nodded. “Okay. Then we’re going, Woohyun-ah.” He tapped Woohyun’s shoulder and smiled as his eyes disappeared. Woohyun faked a smile to him.

Hoya gave a quick look at Woohyun as the both of them tensely locked gaze. Before the atmosphere could have been darkened, Hoya broke the gaze and walked beside Dongwoo.

Woohyun watched his friends walked away together and left to his car. He opened the driver door but before he could enter, he slammed the door shut again. He sighed and messed his hair.

“I shouldn’t have rejected hyung’s offer.” Woohyun thought. He thought hard for minutes either going to the café or not. “It’s Yookyung’s café, not Chorong’s so I don’t think it’ll be much awkward between us, perhaps.”

With that, Woohyun casually walked to Yookyung’s café which was named Bubibu Café. He took a little time of walking to enjoy the scenery of nature. He wasn’t really interested on the nature view since he barely walked by using his feet.

He finally reached the café that he wanted to go. He contemplated either to enter the café or not.

*I’ve never think this hard to enter a café before. Damn. I guess next time will do.* Woohyun temped to go but stopped immediately when he saw a familiar figure stomped out from the café with a tight face.

*Isn’t that Chorong? What’s going on? She looked mad though.* Woohyun thought as he was still standing on his track. He forgot to move his body and ran after her.

*Right. What the heck am I doing here? I should have followed her or something. Damn my ing mind for not working well!* Woohyun cursed himself for being such a dumb.

Right then, he saw Hoya went out from the café. He seemed to be searching for something or rather someone. Woohyun hid himself so Hoya wouldn’t see him. Then Hoya ran to the same direction where Chorong ran to.

His eyes were big in realization. *What’s happening between Chorong and Hoya? I need to follow them!* With that, he was also running towards the direction the both of them earlier ran to.

Woohyun continued to search for the two persons in everywhere. His eyes moved crazily towards every single direction to see the sight of the two ‘most-wanted-to-see’ persons. He ran here and there with all the energy that stored in his body.

He stopped for a while to catch his losing breaths. After taking a little time on there, he was about to move again before his eyes caught something.

It was Hoya and Chorong. They were surprisingly closed with each other with their eyes were locking and their hands were intertwined in such a romantic way which made Woohyun slightly burned inside.

*What are they ing doing right in front of my damn eyes?* Woohyun tried his best not to storm towards Hoya and Chorong who seemed to have a deep, heart-to-heart conversation.

He continued to watch them with his anger was flaring up like a volcano. He was hurt but his eyes just wouldn’t move from the sight of Chorong and Hoya.

But then, that was it. It was the of his patience. In front of his eyes, even though he was actually kinda far from them, he saw his best friend was kissing with the girl that he loves. He was deeply hurt by watching their kiss. He was almost at the brink of tears.

He couldn’t take the painful view in front of him anymore. With gritted teeth, he bolted away from the scene.

He ran non-stop even though his legs were weakened until he finally reached somewhere that brought him to the past. He looked at every single corner of the familiar room. It was a dance room, to be exact.

Panting hard, Woohyun slumped down on the wooden floor with slight tears.

*I’ve lost her. The second girl in my life. But I don’t know why losing Chorong is more painful than losing you, Minyoung-ah.*

‘Yah Nam Woohyun!’

‘Nam Woohyun! Can’t catch me now huh?’

‘Dance with me, Nam Woohyun!’

Woohyun loved the way every time Minyoung mentioned his full name. Minyoung tend to do that a lot.

‘Hoya said I’m the best female dancer! Aren’t you going to say the same as well, Nam Woohyun?!’

Hoya! That name suddenly made him angry. You tried to take Minyoung away from me and now you’re taking Chorong.

His mind was suddenly occupied with the thoughts of Lee Min Young. All the memories with the girl who loved to dance gathered together in his mind.

“Only if you’re still here , Min.” Woohyun took out a small picture of a girl from his wallet and at it for a long time.

Lee Minyoung was the bubbliest girl that he had ever met. She could be extremely random at certain times. Dancing was a big part of her life. She joked about everything, but dancing was definitely out of the list of her jokes.

One by one pieces of the girl named Lee Minyoung was thought by Woohyun. She is his favorite girl, always be.

*Seems like love isn’t something that made for me.*

 

 

 

Sooooooooooooooooooorrrry for the late update D; I feel like explaining so yeah let me explain, alright? 8) I was sick for a few days then the Internet keeps ing with me. Aw I’m so freaking touched c’: Lolwtf. Since you, guys had been wondering where the heck is Nam Woohyun, here is him! \o\o

Oh yes, before I forgot a thing! I need you guys’ opinions on something BD Read it please, okcan?

When I was writing my own summary about this story plot last year, I expected this story to have around 20 chapters only. So here’s my question,

Do you want me to finish this story in a few chapters left, according to the original plan? But I can’t promise you a happy ending :c Too bad, right?

Or do you want me to continue writing this story with whatsoever random plot in my mind? A happy ending, perhaps? But I’m not sure how many chapters is it going to be. I think it’ll take me a lot of times to finish it then since I’m getting busy and busier. 8|

So so so so so so so so? Leave your thought down here for me to read, okcan? 8)

Toodles ~ *^*