Heart 3

I Want to Have Your Heart

Listen

APink including Chorong walked through the school’s main hallway. Students started whispering to each other. Some of the boys were whistling. Chorong was uncomfortable with all the attention towards her.

“Shoot! Who’s that chick?”

“Is she a new APink’s members?”

“She deserves to be in APink.”

“But where’s Nana?”

Just at the time , Infinite and Nana were walking from the opposite direction of APink. Nana happily talked with Woohyun and Woohyun was kissing her temple and cheeks. Infinite made a disgusting face.

“No PDA please hyung.” SungYeol said. “Stop being so jealous , Yeol. Go get yourself a girlfriend.”

SungYeol growled. “I won’t get jealous. And I don’t need a girlfriend—” SungYeol quickly stopped when he saw Chorong , who he didn’t recognized. “But well , I think I need a girlfriend now.” SungYeol grinned and made his pace towards APink.

“Hello there the pinky APink! New girl? So now APink is 8 huh?” SungYeol winked at Chorong but Chorong kept her poker face.

All Infinite’s members were looking at APink, well more to Chorong as their jaw dropped. Woohyun was so mesmerized by her beauty and sweet looks. Nana was shocked to see APink had a new member since she never knew about it.

“Well Lee Sungyeol , APink is still with 7 members. And she’s not a new girl.” Eunji stated. SungYeol nodded his head. “If APink is still 7 members , then what she’s doing with you guys? And she’s not a new girl? Why I never saw her before?” SungYeol asked while his gaze never left Chorong’s pretty face.

“She looks kinda familiar.” Sunggyu said. “Familiar? I don’t think so! She’s too pretty to compare with any girls that you’ve ever set your eyes at , hyung.” Dongwoo objected and took the opportunity to mock Sunggyu.

*She does look familiar. Where’ve I seen that pretty face before?* Hoya tried to figure out.

Woohyun felt his heartbeat went faster as he continued to look at Chorong. *What the heck is happening with my heart?*

“You really don’t know who she is , Sungyeol?” Yookyung tsk-ed. Sungyeol just shook his head. “Any Infinite knows who is this pretty lady?” Chorong lowered her head.

“We’ll be glad to know who is that beauty , Son Naeun.” L replied at Naeun’s question.

“Before we tell you who she is , let me introduce her first. Listen here , students.” Bomi clapped her hands in the air trying to gather some attention.

“She is our new member.” Namjoo smiled. “And she’ll be our new leader.” Hayoung continued. Nana stared at APink with wide eyes. “What about me?! I am your leader!!” Nana yelled.

“You WERE our leader.” Naeun glared at Nana. “And now , you’re officially got kick off from APink.” Eunji smirked at their ex-leader. “We don’t need you anymore. Let just say , we found a way better replacement of you.” Bomi pointed at her.

Infinite was very shocked to hear that. The queenka was getting kick out from her own group by her own members. Unbelievable , wasn’t it?

Nana quickly went to Woohyun and cried on his shoulder. Woohyun his girlfriend’s head. “Those es dare to kick me out from my own group , oppa.” Nana cried. “Shh ~ Everything’s going to be okay soon. You’ll find some new friends and still be our top queenka.” Woohyun comforted her. “That girl is no match for me. APink was too stupid to choose her over me, aren’t them?”

APink rolled their eyes as they heard that. Naeun nudged Yookyung and Yookyung nodded.

“And here we go , it’s time to introduce our new lovely leader.” YooKyung smiled. Infinite and all the students were ready to hear who’s the lucky girl.

“This lovely girl here is our new APink’s leader named…” Namjoo smirked as she looked straight at Woohyun and Nana.

PARK CHORONG.”

Hayoung gave Chorong a smile as Chorong smiled back at her dongsaeng.

Infinite’s expression was priceless. Dongwoo had his mouth wide opened as Sunggyu narrowed his small eyes. The emotionless L was totally dumbfounded this time. Sungjong dropped his drink onto the floor and Hoya just stay calmed. Sungyeol had his hands on his chest.

Woohyun swallowed hard. Was she really the girl that he just rejected yesterday? She is really Park Chorong? Was he misheard her name?  His heart was beating madly as he looked at the now pretty Park Chorong.

Nana couldn’t believe who she was. “Impossible.” She covered her opened mouth with her hands. All the students started to gossip about the new Park Chorong.

APink smirked at each other. Their plan to make the whole school shocked was a success.  

 

--

am I updating late ? mian hehe ~ 

I was too worried over my exam's result so I can't think so well xDD and now since my exam's result already out , I can update again! xD

even I didn't score straight A's I'm very glad over my result so as a way of being happy , I updated!! lolols

Maybe I'm too weird , am I? kekeke 

see ya on another updates , chingus! ;)

COMMENTS AND SUBSRIBES IF YOU LOVE WOORONG ^^