Heart 21

I Want to Have Your Heart

Chorong got out from her room as she ran to the shelf to pick out her shoes. The girl took minutes to pick just a pair of shoes as she immediately wore them once she glanced at her watch. She touched her long-curled hair a few times to make sure it was in a good condition and didn’t look messy, not even for a strand of hair.

          Serri, who was about to go to her college at that time shook her head of seeing the anxious Chorong who was worried about every single detail.

          “Park Chorongie, you’re already looking pretty, even prettier than this goddess Park Serri,” she joked as the younger girl just rolled her eyes.

          “Seriously Chorongie, you’re looking like a kindergarten kid who is about to enter preschool for the first time and doesn’t want to be separated with her parents. Lee Hoya is your boyfriend and he is still a human, just like us. Why are you so worried about it? Since it’s your first time going to school together? Afraid of being judged with some judgemental people?” Serri gave a questioning look to her sister.

          “Of course! He is Lee Hoya for God’s sake and I’m a nobody. The entire school will be giving me judging and killing stares. I’m so dead. Why did I even agree to be his girlfriend in the first place,” Chorong babbled to herself.

          “It’s not even 24 hours of dating and you’re already regretting it for real, Chorongie? My sister is such a bad-!” Serri laughed at her own statement. Oh please, everyone knew how Chorong and the word badass didn’t match at all.

          “You’re twisting my sentence, eonnie and now you’re laughing over it. Cool much,” she scoffed as she sent a glare to her still-laughing sister. This woman...

          “Who even uses the word cool nowadays, Rongie? Outdated Chorongie is so outdated. I feel sorry, really. Your sister is the real meaning of fab, okay!” the older girl grinned mischievously. Annoying Park Chorong was so Park Serri’s fixed job.

          “Just whatever, eonnie. I’m not interested,” Chorong said as she checked her inbox. As expected, it was a text from Hoya telling her he was about to arrive.

          Seeing Chorong was distracted with the text from Hoya, Serri quickly pinched her cheeks which earned her a loud shriek from Chorong.

          “What was that for?!” Chorong grimaced. Just what was with her sister this morning? Short fuse, perhaps?

          “Nothing. Just feel like pinching those since your cheeks has gotten quite chubby, well I mean chubbier these days, don’t you just think so?” Serri teasingly laughed as she poked her sister’s chubby cheeks with her index finger.

          “Eonnie!” Chorong wailed. There was no way her cheeks have gotten chubbier. She should really stop eating those chickens especially the chicken feet.

          Hyungshik; who just done with his stuffs came to the two sisters; whose one got a very gloomy face as the other one seemed so happy. Well, he could guess the winner already just by looking at their faces.

          “Did I just miss the hundredth world war?” He asked with raising eyebrows.

          Serri linked her arms with the young lad. “Shikie, look at Rongie’s cheeks. Don’t you think they have gotten chubbier and squishy than before? Her face is getting rounder, even rounder than a round. Let’s get an insurance for her cheeks, shall we?” the eldest jokingly teased their youngest. She knew Chorong was so sensitive when it came to her cheeks-mattered.

          Hyungshik also joined along. He tilted his head before saying, “I think you’re right, noona. You have to beware, Rongie. Kids probably think your face is actually their missing balloons,” he teased as he hi-fived Serri when Chorong’s face reddened from anger.

          “You two...!” Chorong didn’t get to scold her elder siblings when the bell rang. Her eyes widened as she quickly grabbed her bag and fixed her hair for nth times.

          “No kisses for the both of you today!” the babyish girl stuck out her tongue at Serri and Hyungshik as she slammed the door shut.

          The left siblings exchanged quick and strange glances at each other. Did they look like they wanted to be kissed with their weird sister?

          “Why is she even your little sister, Shikie?” Serri asked, trying to tease the younger boy.

          And there went Hyungshik’s answer which made him get a hard smack on the head by Serri.

          “Because you were the one who had been dying asking for a younger sister with mum and dad so you could play with your sister because you were bored to play with a brother like me.”

                                     

                                                          -

 

          “I’m afraid if I can’t do this, Hoya,” the girlfriend voiced out her concern.

          “You can do this, Park Chorong. Our relationship is nothing wrong. We’re not committing a crime, I just want to let people to know that you’re mine,” Hoya gave a warm smile to Chorong. He was actually worried too. Well, he was worried for his girl, not himself. Her name was once tainted months ago because of a stupid confession.

          After minutes of silence, Chorong looked at Hoya in the eyes. “I’ll try.”

          Hoya smiled. This was his girl, who wasn’t afraid of anything. “Let’s go,” he took Chorong by the hand and pumped his fist to her.

          As the newly couple walked down the busy hallway, Chorong could feel curious stares and envious glares were penetrating through her. She gulped down her saliva which felt bitter and looked down on the white floor. She couldn’t face those stares and glares. Just no. She bit her bottom lip in worry. What did her do now?

          ‘Why doesn’t everything feel right?’ she had that kind of thought in her mind. She hated to be the centre of attention.

          Hoya could feel Chorong’s small hand in his palm was shaky and cold. He knew she was scared with those tens of looks given by the students in the hallway. To give her some encouragement, he held her hand tighter but didn’t really tight that would hurt her. Chorong swiftly turned to look at Hoya when she felt his grasp on her hand tightened in an assuring way.

          He gave her a reassuring smile which told her that everything was alright. There wasn’t wrong anywhere. He smiled wider when she replied his small smile with her trademark cute smile with a slight nod.

          Chorong’s fear was immediately gone and was replaced with an assuring feel. Everything felt to be very right. This was the right moment; with the right guy.

          “Woohoo look at that newly couple being lovey-dovey in public! What a fast start!” a choding voice cooed from behind as a few hoarse and soft giggles were heard.

          Chorong and Hoya turned around in a second to find A Pink and Infinite were stepping towards them as the students around them mostly gasped and had their jaws dropped opened wide. So their speculations were true. Those two were really dating. What a news. Some Hoya’s fangirls were crying because their ideal guy belonged to someone else as Chorong’s admirers could only adore her from afar for now because she was Hoya’s; the icon of guys.

          Both of them could only laugh when their friends started to bombard them with questions. These people... didn’t they just realise how noisy they were? Especially that tall gummy guy with that yoonrilla until they even fought each other because they wanted their questions to be answered first.

          Chorong stole a glance at Hoya before staring at his handsome features longer. ‘I wish we are going to be together for eternity, Lee Hoya.’

          Hoya realised he was being stared by his girlfriend but he just let it to be so. He liked it when she only stared at him with the love in her eyes. ‘I’m going to keep you as the queen of my heart forever, Park Chorong.’

          Little did they know, a heartbroken person was actually watching the whole incident as his heart was badly aching. It hurt him so bad that he didn’t feel like living anymore.

 

;;

 

 

a/n:

Hey people heyyy. Still remember me? Still remember this fanfic of mine? I know I haven't updated in like forever and decades and please forgive me for that. I've lost my inspiration to write. But now I'm back for inspiration. I realised I won't be able to gain inspiration if I continue to be in silence so that's why I'm here; giving you guys an update. Please be together with me so I can continue writing this story with inspiration because you all inspired me (: Sorry for the long wait. Please comment so I can know if you all are still here :'c Thank you. //hearts thrown//