Heart 1

I Want to Have Your Heart

 

 

 

 It was finally the Valentine’s Day that she had been waiting in a long time. She looked at her homemade cookies that she baked the last night. Chorong beamed to herself as she stared at the cookies. Her sister said the cookies that she baked were the best in the world, so that was why she wanted to try her luck by using the cookies.

“Woohyun oppa! I love you. Please accept these cookies.” Chorong shook her head swiftly. “Aigoo that’s not good enough. Should I be ier? But I don’t know how! And I’m sure I’ll look way uglier if I’m trying to be y.” She rubbed her head in confusion.

Just when she was about to continue to grumble, she heard squealing was filling the school’s hallway. “INFINITE oppas!!”

Chorong started to panic and her cookies was about to slip from her hands. “Oh my God! What should I do now?!” She fixed her hair and pushed her glasses up. “Breath in, breath out.” She inhaled and exhaled for a few times with closed eyes. “Park ChoRong! Hwaiting!” She clenched her fist and did some cheering for herself. She breathed.

The next moment she knew , she was already in front of Woohyun , Infinite and Im Nana , the school’s queenka which also Woohyun’s girlfriend.

Chorong held out the cookies she made with shaky hands and lowered her head in nervousness. “Woohyun oppa , I like—no I love you! I hope you can be my boyfriend one day! For now, it’s okay for me to befriend only with you! Please accept this cookies if you accept me!” She said rapidly. She was anticipating him to accept the cookies.

All of the students that watched it gaped including Inifinite. Some were snickering at Chorong and gossiping about her. “Is she even stupid or what?” “It so obvious that Woohyun oppa will rejects that nerd.” “She’s no match for Nana.”

Just then she felt her cookies were taken. *He accepts me?!* Chorong tilted her head up. She couldn’t believe it. Woohyun was really taking her cookies. She beamed when Woohyun smiled at her while showing her the cookies. “Woohyun oppa, you actually—”

Woohyun’s smirk on his face cut Chorong off. He crushed the cookies in his hands and tossed it away. Chorong’s smile faded from her face.

“Do you think I’m going to accept your stupid cookies? And by the way , thanks for the confession but sorry , I’ll never love—no, even like you.”

“I love you!” Chorong started to shed tears. She was hurt when Woohyun said he was never going to even like her. Was she that despicable for him?

“I don’t love a nerd like you.”

“But—”

Woohyun put his hands on Chorong’s shoulder. “No buts. You’re not my type , you know that? Face the reality, nerd girl. You’re ugly, how come a perfect boy like me would ever like you, the most nerdy girl in town? And don’t cry because I rejected you. Your cheap tears are not going to change me. You should look for a boy with the same standard like you. A nerd is for a nerd. And that won’t ever change in million years later.” Woohyun said in Chorong’s ears.

“I like you! Is that wrong? You shouldn’t have rejected me this way.” Chorong hiccupped. She couldn’t contain what she felt.

“That’s so wrong. You wanna know why?” Woohyun dragged Chorong away where there was a big mirror.

“Look at the mirror! Answer me , what do you see?”Woohyun asked.

“You and I.” Chorong answered in a slow voice.

“That’s a wrong answer. You want to know the answer? It’s me , Nam Woohyun , the perfect guy with no lacking! And that ugly and stupid girl with thick glasses and doesn’t have a style at all is you , Park Chorong. The mirror even will break if you stare at it for a long time. And I’ll go blind if I see you like this.” Woohyun mockingly said.

Woohyun’s word broke Chorong’s heart into pieces. And that was the end of her love for him already.

“I’m too stupid to realize that you’re the worst man in this world! I’m sorry if I’m wasting your time.” She quickly ran away but she tripped on L’s foot and fell down on the floor. All the students were laughing at her. She got up and walked away from there with tearing eyes.

Woohyun and L hi-fived each other. “That was a good one, L!” “I know right, hyung?”

“Aw babe , poor that nerd girl. You’re so mean.” Nana smirked. “She deserved that. Don’t worry.” Woohyun wrapped his hands around Nana’s slim waist.

Infinite was laughing together at Chorong’s humiliation. But somehow Hoya felt bad for her. *This is too much for her to handle it alone.*

“Hey guys, I’m going to the restroom for a while.” Hoya excused himself from the group. “Oh alright, hyung.” Sungjong answered.