Chapter 8

You and Me

Chapter 8  ( Jessica’s Pov)

I do not know why does my heart always beat erratically whenever Yoona is around.It started as soon as she entered my office the first day Tyler bring her to my room.As soon as I met her doe eyes,my heart starts beating erratically and I can even hear my own heart beat.At that moment,I knew that Yoona is breaking the walls that I guard to protect my heart.This continues whenever Yoona is beside me or simply when she steal glances at me.Of course I know that Yoona keep stealing glances at me and I just inwardly laughed whenever she try to avoid my gaze when I caught her stealing glance at me.When I and Yuri were in the club,I just can’t stop thinking about her and when she kiss Yuri,I was occupied with jealousy and anger inside me.I was beyond happy when she said that she has moved on from Yuri.

At the plane,when she keep staring at me,I decided to

“oh my for god sake Yoona,how long will you need to stop staring at me!!” I asked her and it was so funny because she keep fidgeting in her seat.

“why are you so…..”.she started to say something but she stop halfway and I was frustrated because I don’t like to guess.

“what is it Im Yoona?” I asked her sternly.

“n-no…..it-its n-nothing”.I wonder when she is going to stop stuttering in front of me but damn she was cute. “ nothing Ms.Jung,I would like to go to the rest room”.She excuse herself and make her way to the restroom before I stopped her.

“wait Im Yoona and turn around to look at me.” I told her in my authoritive tone while walking towards her.  “I don’t like people stop talking half way.Finish whatever you were going to tell me Im Yoona”.I told her but when she kept silence,I start to lose my patience.So I resort to threaten her.

“Yoona,I said finish it before I fired you right after we landed on Jeju”.Of course I won’t fire her,but what she said makes my heart to beat fast.

“why are you so tantalizing to my eyes Jessica…I just don’t understand this emotion that is going through everytime I see or stand beside you.This emotion is like…ten times or more stronger than what I felt for Yuri when we was still dating..a-and this scares me a lot.Because I don’t qualify for your standard but I cant help…. but to like you more and more… each day”.I looked at her with my mouth agape.I do not know what to do,so I took my leave to my bedroom with my laptop.At my bedroom,I can’t take my mind from what Yoona said and I can’t argue that it successfully make my heart to beat erratically.

“Please stop ..please” I pleaded to my heart while clenching my blouse. “please stop beating fast”.I pleaded.After few hours,I exited my room only to find Yoona fell asleep on the cushion,she look so cute and peaceful sleeping.I approach her slowly and sat beside her .I stare at her and tuck her hair behind her ears. “Why must you be so cute and preety Yoona .Why are you so bold and straightforward?” I said smiling while lightly flicking her forehead to not wake her up.After the plane landed,I order Yuri to wake her up.After we reach the mansion,I glance at her and found out she looking at the mansion with mouth agape. I got the biggest shock when soojung hugged her.I inwardly groaned.

“Argh!! Why must everyone like this idiot which means more rival.aish!” I pray hard that soojung and Yoona has no relationship.I internally sighed when soojung cleared my doubt.At night,insomnia visited me because of Yoona after she confessed to me.I pace in my room before I decided to take a walk outside the mansion.As I was passing the pool,I heard Soojung’s voice. “who is she talking to at this time” I wonder so I decided to check out and guess what I found.My sister’s ex crush and my current crush ,Im Yoona having a great time with my sister.My blood boiled when I look at them both so I decided to spoil their moment.

“what the hell are you doing here in the wee hours Krystal and you Ms.Im did you forget that you have a important meeting tomorrow?” I  ask them while I glance at Yoona.

“unnie don’t scold Yoongie.I’m the one who drag her with me so that I can talk to her for awhile.” Soojung told me while whining.

“are you out of your mind krystal..its past two now and the meeting is at eight sharp.Your ex crush wont ran away anywhere.She is going to be here for three days for god sake.”  I told soojung while emphasis the word ex crush to her.Soojung finally sigh in defeat before she leave to go to her room.But before she left,she kiss Yoona in cheeks and that idiot Im Yoona start to blush.After Soojung left,I glare at her and I was occupied with jealousy.Yoona who saw that,start to stutter before uttering goodnight.

I followed behind her and I don’t know what gotten into me before I push her hard to the wall and she groaned in pain.

“care to tell me about the kiss from my sister?”I asked her while gripping her collar.

“uhmm…it was n-nothing.she just kiss me on  cheek as sign of friendship .”she told me.Well that doesn’t look like friend to me.so I inch closer to her and start to move my hands from her collar down to her neck and back to her jaw sensually.

“I thought you  like me Yoona…are you trying to hit on my sister now?”I asked her huskily and moved my hand from her neck to her jaw while my another hand behind her head to bring her closer to me.Our lips almost touched and I can hear our heart beating so loudly. “don’t you dare to cheat me Im Yoona.” I told her and I graze my hand to her lips.I was shocked when Yoona pull me closer and close the gap between us,starting to kiss me.But I responded immediately.She snake her hands on my waist bringing me closer to her while we French kiss .That kiss was passionate and I felt loved after so long.After a few minutes,we pull back to catch our breath but our forehead remained pressed together.I opened my eyes to see Yoona’s eyes close while panting.I released her and make my way to my room after pecking her.After that,I felt asleep peacefully while the taste of her lips still linger on my lips.The next morning,at breakfast I can’t stand the affection showed by Soojung to Yoona but I decided to shrug it off.

I decided to let loose a bit for tonight because we managed to get the contract under our company.At dinner,I switch my position with Soojung to sit beside Yoona and of course Soojung and I had  a bickering session but I can’t help it.After the dinner,Yuri,Soojung and I decided to have some wine but Yoona was no where to be seen.After a few moment,I excuse myself from both and make my way to look for Yoona.Soon I found her but she was on her phone with someone,I decided to eaves drop.I listened to her conversation with her friend and I was taken aback by her confession.After watching her for a moment,I approached her.She look at me and I smile at her.

“what are you doing here?Krystal was looking for you everywhere”.I lied because I can’t let her to know that I was worried about her.

“nothing Ms.Jung. I was just enjoying the night and had a phone talk with my friend” she told me softly while looking at the ground to avoid my gaze.

“Jessica,call me Jessica when no one is around us Yoona”.I was expecting her to say something but she just nod.We both were consumed in silent and she keep looking at the ground,her mind was seem to be thinking something and worry probably one of it.So I decided to leave for bed but before that I wants to clarify something.So I turn to look at her,

“Yoona,what happen last night was true and theres no doubt in it” she looked straight at me and I continued “and I don’t regret when I kiss you back because that was what I want to since the first time I saw you Yoona.And don’t worry about being a commoner because I like you the way you are right now.I don’t need your money yoona.I only need your love.Good night”.I left her to reflect on my words.

On my bedroom,I was happy to know that my feeling was not an unrequited feeling but I was afraid at the same time.I can’t help but to worry about another heartbreak.Yoona broke the walls that I had put up to guard my heart from heartbreak and I really hope Yoona is worth of my love.

 

a/n : so I thought its not fair if I don’t write about what Sica feel for Yoong.So I decided to make pov for my bias.I hope it met your expectation and do comment about this story.How do you guys like the flow of this story? I just want to know because its my first fan fic.And the next chapter is on work!!I love you guys and have a nice day…