Chapter 25

You and Me

Chapter 25

After two weeks,I was in my office with Yuri preparing some document asked by Jessica when Victoria barge into our office,showing us her goofy smile.

“what do you want Ms.Song?”.Yuri asked her while showing her glare to her while I remained in my seat.

“I think you have  been spending too much time with Jessica,you have gotten her glare.Maybe you should lessen the time you spend with her”.

“you still did not answer my question Ms.Song.What are you doing here?I assume you are disturbing our working time here so if you have nothing to say,I would suggest for you to lave the office soon”.Sensing trouble,I quickly went to Yuri and pull her back from Victoria.

“Take a chill pill Ms.Kwon.I’m here to give you and Ms.Im this invitation.My birthday is approaching so I would like to invite you both for a party in my house this weekend”.She gave an invitation to us.I took from her and just show my unhonesty smile.I’m still angry when I remember what she did to Jessica and I.

“Yoona…..”.We turn to look and Jessica look at us,not forgetting to give  a glare to Victoria.

“Ms.Song what are you doing here?Its a pleasure to meet you but you are disturbing my worker’s working time.I’m not paying them to entertain you .Anyway Yoona,where is the document related to the contract with Mr,Intosh?”.

“its ready Ms.President.I will take it for you”.I bow and went to my desk to look for the documents.

“Anyway,Jessie I’m here because its my birthday this weekend and I would like to invite you to the party”.I heard Victoria saying to Jessie.I went to Jessica and gave her the documents.

“Ok we will be there.So if you don’t mind,you can leave now”.With that Victoria left.

“So you are really going huh?”.I asked her.

“Its not only me,its us .You are also coming with me my beloved Yoona”.I look at her.

“Why do I have to come?Im not interested in that party”.

“I don’t care and you’re coming.I’m not gonna be the only one without a date in that party”.She put her arms around my neck and give my pout a kiss.As  the kissing were gaining intensity,someone threw a pen to my head.I wince and pull away to give Yuri a glare.

“Yah! Why do you have to threw the pen to me.It hurts you know”.

“well it seems like if I did not interrupt,you are going to strip and eat each other”.I rolled my eyes at her and Jessica laugh at her words.

“Well just admit that you miss Krystal”.I merong at her.

“Yah! Do you wanna die?now that you remind me, I miss her more now.I blame you for my agony”.I released Jessica and went to Yuri to pat her shoulder.

“Don’t worry buddy , she will be back soon.Only a few more days and she will be back.When she is back,you also can eat each other”.I jested and laughed.I ran around the office when Yuri threw a fit and chased me.

“Aish,I cant believe that I hired two chodings in my company.I hope they don’t turn my company into a playground”.I heard Jessica groaned and left our office.

It was almost 9p.m when I finish the presentation  for Jessica.The presentation is the last step to finalize the deal between Mr.Intosh.I plop myself down and heaved a sigh.This past days were quite hectic as more deals and deals followed by meetings with the client.I almost fell asleep when Jessica called me.

“what is it sica?”.I try to sound nice but my tiring betray me as I suddenly raised my voice to Jessica suddenly.She give me a glare and I realised my mistake.I clamp my mouth.

“S-sica,I;m sorry, I did not mean to raise my voice to you.It was a mistake”. I approached her who was laying down on the other side of the bed.I crawled up beside her and kiss he shoulder blade for few times before forcefully turning her to my side.She glare at me but I was unfazed by it.I gave her eskimo kiss for a few times before she playfully slap my lips.

“yah! It hurts”.I pout at her.

“serves you right for raising your voice at me”.She look at me.

“you meanie!”.I pout at her and turn around .Of course how could I be mad to my love of my life.I felt her hand was resting at my shoulder.I heaved sigh of relief when she slowly massaged my shoulder instantly loosing my knots .It seriously was so relieving.

“work was tough nowdays huh?”.I just nod and turn to lay down on my stomach.She get on top of me straddling me.She slowly massaged me which was so good.

“ahh,ahh you’re so good sica ah”.I told her sincerely.She slowly s her hands inside my tank top and kept massaging,sometimes kiss my back slowly and lovely.

“How is it uh?”.She softly whisper to my ear.I just turn back to grin at her which she suddenly capture my lips in a soft kiss.

“There you go,It will be ok now”.I just smile at her.I do not know when I fell asllep but I did fell asleep with smile contented in my face.

It was Sunday,Jessica was getting ready for Victoria’s birthday party.She wore a elegant black dress which hug her figure perfectly.I cant help but to gawk at her sense of fashion.

“your jaw is dropping Yoona.Have you not got enough of my beauty although we are always together for a long time?”.

“I could not get enough of this goddess in front of me now,no matter how many times I have taste and kiss this body.I just can’t stop”.I pace towards her and hug her from behind while she was fixing her make up.

“Such a sweet talker you are Ms.Im.Anyway why are you not getting ready yet?”.

“do I really have to come.I don’t wanna”.Jessica turn to look at me and give me a glare.

“I already command you that you should go right?.Now go and get ready.I will prepare your outfit for the party.I want all the guest to know,how beautiful is my girlfriend”.I laughed and went to take a shower.

It was almost past the party time when we arrive with Jessica’s limousine.Jessica said that its better to come late so that we can make a great entrance and we did.Soon after we enter the venue,instantly the music stopped and all eyes were on us.Jessica hold my hand and make way to the table to meet with Victoria.

“Happy birthday to you Vic”.I pass the present to Victoria and shake her hand as a sign of respect. “we will be at the table there.Let’s go Yoona”.Jessie drag me to one of the table and excuse herself to restroom.That moment,one of the guest approached me and I recognised that guest.It was Yuju,the one that was hired by Victoria.

“hi Im Yoona right?”.I mentally scoffed at her reaction but I compose myself before smiling at her.

“yes and you are?”.

“owh you don’t remember me?thats too bad because I still remember how your lips taste like”.I clenched my fist because I don’t want to create a ruckus in here.At my side view,I can see that Victoria is showing her smirk at me.

“I think you have gotten a wrong person Ms”.I told her politely.

“Is there any problem here Yoona?”.I mentally thanked when Jessica approached me.

“no.nothing Jessie.This person here claimed than she knew me but to be truth I don’t really know her”.Jessica turn to look at that Yuju and Yuju bow to her for a few times.

“I’m sorry Ms.Jung,I think I have gotten a wrong person.Sorry for disturbing.Enjoy your time”.Before she leave,she managed to wink at me.

“Isn’t it her?The one who was with Victoria at the club?”.I just managed to nod at her. “Do you remember what I told you that day?about Victoria?”.I just managed to nod at her. “well its going to happen soon”. She told me which makes me feel curious.After a few minutes,suddenly the lights went off. “Lets go,the show is going to start soon”.She drag me towards Victoria.

Suddenly there were an video playing,when I turn to look at it,I felt like my socket has fell off.It was the video that Yuri and  I recorded at the club about the conversation between Victoria and Yuju.Victoria jaw dropped and I saw that Yuju was sneaking out which almost made me laugh.After the video ended,Victoria approached towards me with an rage.

“You !”.She shouted and swing her hand to slap me before Jessica hold her hand.

“I don’t think you have any rights to call her when you yourself is one of it.I’m the one who did this”.I swear I can see Victoria’s eyes burning in rage. “I did this to give you a lesson, not to mess in Yoona and I’s relationship.I know what did you it to Yoona.And I was so ashamed of your actions Vic.I have never ever thought that you could think something like this to her.I already told you Vic,I’m not the one for you.You will find someone better than me.Not everyone’s first love is their last love Vic.I’m sorry but please don’t do this again.Lets just be friends Vic.We are better like this as friends”.Jessica kiss Victoria’s cheek and drag me home.

“well that was a great show Ms.Jung”.I clap my hand as she was resting her head on my chest.We are currently in our shared bedroom cuddling to wait for sleep paying its visit.

“I knew Yoongie.I hope she would stop all this”.She heaved a sigh.She pull me closer to her by waist.Suddenly she looked up and instantly I knew what is she doing.She is trying to seduce me.

“No.no .Jessica don’t give me that look.I knew what were you thinking”.Jessica smile seductively and hover on top of me.

“Well since you already knew,lets do it “.That was the last thing that she told me before she shut me up with her kiss and she instantly switch off the bedside lamp.