Chapter 12

You and Me

Chapter 12 (Jessica’s POV)

For the past few days,I’m not myself and I aware of it.The only reason for my behaviour is the person standing in front of me now.

“hi sica baby”.That voice that I hate the most for this past years.The voice that made me build  wall around my heart for fear of another heartbreak.The voice that broke my heart.Someone that I used to love before Yoona came into my life.

“vic-victoria,w-what are you doing here?” I mentally facepalm when I stutter with my words.

“Just visiting my girlfriend”.I look at Yoona and her body tensed when she heard victoria’s words.I  knew that I have a lot to explain to my girlfriend but before that I have to deal with this nuisance now.I just scoffed at her words.

“you meant ex girlfriend Victoria” I said coldly and glance at Yoona who sigh in relief. “Ms.Im I will handle with you later,but could you leave me alone with Ms.Victoria for now” I told Yoona who was stoned for a while.She nod before bow to Victoria and me,leaving my room.I gave a glare to Victoria.?

“What do you want Victoria? And what the hell are you doing here?” I asked while shuffling my paper works on my desk.

“Jessie….” She approached me but I stopped her immediately. “Stop right there Victoria Song.Do not come more nearer than this.Just tell me from there and you better make it fast.I’m busy and I have no time to deal with a scoundrel like you .

“Jessie..please forgive me for what happened four years ago.I should have done that….” I cut her before she could continue her sentence “ you mean before cheating on me with your manager?” she just hung her head down .

“I’m sorry” her voice starts to quiver “ I’m sorry for what I have done Jess”

“if that the only reason why you here vic,I forgive you” I told her while looking at her

“huh?” she look at me while knitting her eyebrows.

“I said I forgive you.I don’t see any sense of still holding anger towards you.We are still human being Vic,and human beings tend to fall into temptation and that was what happen to you” I told her softly  while looking at her.

“But I still love you Jess and I want you back.”

“I’m sorry vic.I have someone else now Vic.I’m sorry”.I tell her sternly.

“but….”. “If you’re done Victoria,please get out .Dont disturb me while I’m working Victoria.I hate that so much.” I told her before looking at my paper work.I heard my door close and I knew that Victoria left.I sigh in relief and sat on the chair.One down and one to go.I have to explain things to Yoona,its our monthsary today and I definitely don’t want to end this day in a bad note.I fished out my phone to text Yoona.

To: yoongie

Meet me at the café a few blocks away from the company during our lunch time- J

At 1 p.m sharp,I was waiting for Yoona at the café.After ten minutes,I saw a figure entering the café and approaching me.I smile at her but her face was forlorn and I knew exactly why.She sat in front of me and look at me,her face potraying thousand of questions that she wants to ask.I sigh and reached for her hand and caress it sofly with my thumb affectionately.

“Yoongie,why are you so silent?” but she chose to keep mum and look at me with a blank face.

“Ok listen to me carefully yoongie.That person that you met at my office is….is my ex girlfriend Victoria Song.I’m pretty sure you have seen her somewhere.It is because she is a very popular model.I was in a relationship with her for three years before we bro-broke up”. I told her while she look at me sharply.

“why did you broke up with her?” Yoona’s voice managed to send shivers down to my spine.

“she-she cheated on me with her manager that time.I caught her having affair with her manager.And the worse of it,she did during our third anniversary.I broke up with her after that.” I told her honestly.The response that I got from her was disappointing and I have no idea the hell is going through her mind.

“Yoona please say something.” I plead her.She look at me.

“happy monthsary baby”.what ?what was that.

“huh?” I asked her blankly.She just chuckled and used her another free hand to take something from her blazer pocket.She put a bracelet in on my wrist.I was stunned for a moment there.The bracelet was in silver with an infinity locket hanging on it.It looked lovely and stunning.

“I said happy monthsary baby” she look at me “babe,I don’t care about your past at all,what I care is about your present which is with me now.Everyone of us has our own past that we wants to forget.I’m not angry at you babe” she told me while looking at me.Her eyes emit how much she love me.I smile at her,she took my hand and kiss it lightly. “ just like what this bracelet potray sica,I love you so much till infinity runs out sica”.I smile at her.

“uhmm….i wanna ask you something sica”.Yoona told me while we were eating .

“huh,what is it yoongie”

“I just wanna ask you out for a dinner date baby.You know since its our monthsary.I wanna treat you out.” She told me while she was scratching her nape.I just giggled .She look so cute.

“of course,anything with you babe” I told her

“great,it’s a deal then” she beamed her beautiful smile.

 

It was seven in the evening.I was preparing for my date with Yoona.I was beyond excited for my date tonight.I have a surprise for Yoona too.I hope she will like it.I just wore a simple black dress with a necklace and matching black flat shoe.I make down from my condo to Yoona who was waiting for me.I chortle when I look at Yoona who was with agape while she looks at me.I went to her and snake my arms around her neck while she brought her hands around my waist,pulling me closer to her.

“hei gorgeous” she said and peck me.After she pull back,I recapture her lips with mine.I feel her smiling when I nibble her lips.I break our kiss when oxygen was needed.

“hei babe” I smile at her.

“you looks so beautiful gorgeous.Now I’m afraid to bring you for our dinner date” she pout .

“and why is that Ms.Im?” I asked her playfully.

“because men and women wil ogle at you.You’re so beautiful today” she told me and she pout more.I just chuckle at her antics and peck her pouting lips again. “don’t worry yoongie,no matter how many hot and handsome men or women look at me,my gaze will be fix on only and only you.” I told her and peck her lips.

“fair enough princess.so shall we go now?” I nod and link my arms with her.We were walking toward tiffany’s car that Yoona borrowed for tonight.When we reach the car,I heard someone calling me.Curiosity got the best of me and I saw Victoria standing opposite side.I just huff in annoyance.She approach me.

“what you want now Victoria?” I ask her coldly but instead of answering me,she look at mine and yoona’s interwine hands.Yoona realize it and about to pull her hands  but I held it tight.Yoona look at me and I just nod at her.

“Isn’t she the one in the office just now?” she ask me

“Don’t answer me with another question Victoria.What are you doing here ?” I asked her again.

“I was going to ask you out for a dinner” I felt Yoona grip’s on my hand tighten.

“well too bad ,I’m going for a dinner with my girlfriend “ I told Victoria while emphasis the last word.

“what?? This woman here is the one that you’re dating now?” she ask me while scrunching her nose.My temper was rising.

“with all respect Victoria Song.You have no ing right to downgrade my girlfriend.Outmost she did not sleep with someone.And her name is Im Yoona,not women” I took a jab at her.I saw Yoona hung her head down.

“Jessie  please come back to me.I really miss you and I still love you”

“Which part of I already have a  girlfriend can you not understand.I already found my another half Victoria and I hope you could find your love too soon.If you don’t mind,we have a date to go and stop bothering me again!” I told her sternly and bring yoona with me towards her car.

“Jess,I won’t give up on earning back your love.I would do whatever I can to claim you back.” I heard her yelling to me.I stop my track and turn to look at her.I smirk at her before looking at Yoona.She look at me,I smile at her and pull her close to me to smash our lips together.At first she was stunned ,but she reply my kissing.She pull me more closer to me to make sure that there is no gap between us.I smile between kiss and I kiss her to show something to Victoria Song.

Victoria Song,you can never separate me and Yoona.

 

a/n: I hope I clear it all in this update.Sica only belong to Yoona of course *grin*

anyway, my holiday is ending and I have to continue my studies * roll eyes *

which means,less time to update and more time on assignment.I will definitely will update but it will take more time.So pls be patience with me and I love you guys.Thanks for the subs and views..