Chapter 17

You and Me

Chapter 17

Jessica (POV)

For this past two weeks,Yoona was not herself.I’m pretty aware of her changes.Since that night where she went to the club,she has changed a lot.The most prominent was when she push me away when we were about to made love.Yoona is not someone who tend to push me away when we were kissing or making love.Although I was hurt,I kept my cool and try to think positively.The thought about her cheating on me or having someone behind my back keep haunting me.But I have always harbour trust on her.After a few days,Victoria called me.She said she wants to talk to me about something.I reluctantly agreed to meet her.I went to Yoona,but I saw her talking to Yuri about one of the project so I just went to meet Victoria.

After fifteen minutes,I arrived at one of our favourite restaurant yes,the restaurant that we both like to go when we were still a couple.One of the waitress,lead me to the table where Victoria was waiting for me.She is still look gorgeous ever,wearing her denim pants and one of her crop top.She smile at me before I took my sit in front of her.

“what is it that you want to talk to me?”I asked her ignoring her smile.

“why sica,can’t  I meet my girl- I mean ex girlfriend?”

“can you don’t answer my question with another question?” I asked her coldly “I don’t have the whole day to play this ‘I want to see you game’.So if you have anything to say,can you just say it properly.”I told her coldly.She just laughed.

“so how is it going with you and your cheap girlfriend?” that question seriously pissed me off

“due with all respect,I don’t think you have any rights to talk about my girlfriend.Mind you ,even she is cheap but she didn’t sleep with some random person”.After bursting out,I took my handbag to get out from restaurant.I stop on my tracks when I heard her words.

“so you think  that girl is very loyal to you?Dream on Sica”.I heard her snicker.I turn to face her before answering her.

“yes, I trust and love her.I know that she won’t cheat on me like what did you did.” I snapped at her and left the restaurant.During the ride to my office,my mind kept wondering to Victoria’s word.Somehow her words sounds true and slightly makes me want to believe her.Does Yoona really cheating on me?.Based on her behaviour,I could not help but to think negatively.All this started on that night,after she went to the club.Could have something happened at the club?.To give my restless mind a peace,I decided to ask Tiffany because I still remembered that Fany has accompanied Yoona to the club as she said so.I fish out my phone to text her.

hei fany,are you busy during lunch time”  - Jessica

“hei yourself Jessie.Yup quite free since tae is busy with her work so I probably will lunch alone with the table” – Tiffany.

“So wanna join me for lunch today incase you’re ok with it” – Jessica

“lol of course I’m ok with it, but where is yoongie?Won’t she get jealous about this” – Tiffany

“She is also busy like Taeyeon.If you’re ok with the lunch,meet me at the restaurant that we went together that day”- Jessica

“sure see you there then”- Tiffany

 

I ordered my driver to drive me to the restaurant to meet with Tiffany.I hope that meeting with tiffany can help me.Soon I find Tiffany seating at one of the table at the restaurant.I hugged her before taking my seat.We ordered our food while chatting about random things.

“Jessie,you seem off .Are you ok? Or did that Im Yoona troubled you?”.She asked me when I seem to space out when she was talking to me.

“nope its nothing fany.Just I’m feeling quite restless and my mind is not in peace”.

“is there anything that I can help you with?” she asked me

“yes,actually I need your help,but can you assured me that this will stay between us only.” She look at me querily before nodding.

“Do you know what happened at the night when you and Yoona went to the club that night?”

“club?what club?” I was shocked when I heard her words.

“I th-thought you and Yoona went to club about two weeks ago?”

“no,not at all sica.I was busy in my bakery for almost a month.I was busy with the opening for a new branch.In fact, I did not meet Yonna for almost a month now.” My chest tightens as I thought that yoona lie to me.that really breakes my heart.I can’t believe that she will lie to me.Tears starts pooling in my eyes.

“Fany,please don’t tell Yoona  about our conversation.please” I told and leave the restaurant.

I can’t concentrate on my work since all that I could thought is Yoona has lie to me.As I was thinking about it,I felt someone hug me from behind,I was startled but when I knew that it was Yoona I felt relaxed.I turn around my chair to face her.When she kiss me,I feel that she is trying to tell me something through that kiss.I felt all her love for me,instantly vanishing my doubt towards her.

It was about 4pm when I was busy checking the paperwork.I suddenly received a notification,inform me that I has a incoming video.I decided to ignore that video because I thought it was from some unimportant sender.But I do not know why I have this urge to see the video

But soon,I regret it.It was Yoona,My Yoona kissing some other girl.The worst thing is she seems to enjoy the kiss.My heart broke into pieces.My memory instantly flashes to when Victoria cheated on me with her manager.I was boiling in anger,I stormed towards Yoona’s room.As I enter,I found her crying ,and the next thing I knew I slapped her across her face.

 

a/n : nxt update will be updated shortly