Epilogue

You and Me

Epilogue

 Another two more days.Two more days where I’m going to marry the love of my life.I have also returned to Seoul for good.Well not really but since Jessica is my boss,I got my transfer as fast as I can.We accompanied by Jessica’s family and our friends,we decided to go for a week holiday.Upon discussing,we went to one of the Jung’s private island.We also decided to get married here since the place is simple but fancy.For now,the preparations has been gearing up.I was standing at the balcony,looking at Jessica who strolling at the beach with Krystal.I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder.It was Yuri.

“enjoying the view?”.She asked me.I just nod at her while smiling at Jessica and Krystal playing each other at the beach.

“listen,I’m so happy for you and Jessica.Thanks to you also,that I have been able to meet Krystal”.I turn to look at her.

“Thanks to you too.If you did not break my heart,I will probably would not have a chance to meet Jessica and be with her.So thank you to you too”.We smiled at each other.

“So when are you going to propose Krystal?”.I asked her

“Soon,Yoona soon.I still have to work harder for both of us.I want to give her a decent marriage although I know that Krystal can afford for the marriage with the wealth that she has”.I looked at Yuri and smiled at her.

“That’s a good thing Yuri.I’m proud that you have decided to stand on your own feet rather than depending on Krystal”.Soon Yuri excuse herself to look after Krystal.After a few minutes,I felt someone hugging me from behind.At first I was stiffen but after I smell the familiar perfume,I start to relax.

“watcha doing?”.She asked me .I turn to look at her and hug her waist.I peck her lips and looked at her angelic face.

“I’m looking at the most beautiful face in the world”.Jessica blushed and rolled her eyes at me.

“always hopelessly cheesy you are”.I laughed at her.

“well I think I deserve it after three years being away from you”.

“Whateverr”.She broke our hug and turn to look at the balcony view.I back hug her and we just stand there and watching the view upon us.

“I love you”.I whisper to her.That was how our night deepens.

The next day,we were doing the prenuptial photo shoot.It was wonderful.At night all of us gathered at the beach just to spend time with each other.Jessica’s parents gave us a gift which was a honeymoon tiket to Malibu.Soon the next day arrive,a very hectic day,our marriage day.

I was waiting with Yuri at the aisle for Jessica.I do not know why but I start teared up when I saw Jessica appear with her father.When I meet her eyes,my heart start beating erratically.Just like how it start beating when I first fall in love with her.She look very beautiful.Soon the ceremony started and the priest asked us to say our vows to each other.

“Jessica Jung,I promise I will love you forever and for eternity.No matter what happens or anything I promise that I will be with you for eternity till the death separate us. I love you Jessica Jung,I will never get tired of loving you”.I did not realise that tears have been streaming in my face.Jessica took the initiative to wipe it for me.It was Jessica’s turn to say it.

“Im Yoona,meeting you was the most happiest thing that had ever happen to me.You thawed my heart when I build walls to protect my heart from getting hurt.You touch my heart  like nobody did before.I’m eternally grateful because I met you.I promise that we will be an example that loves knows no gender. You're worth of all my love and choices yoongie.I will never regret this choice that I made in my life”.Soon the priest announce us as legally married.

After two days,we were packing our bags for our honeymoon.After bidding goodbye,we board the helicopter to go to Malibu.But I was shocked when Jessica asked us to ride a boat.

“Sica I thought,we are going to Malibu?why are we taking the boat?”.

“Can you keep quiet ?we are almost there.You will see soon”.I pout and sat on the boat looking far ahead.Soon,I saw an island and in the middle of it was an house stood proud.My mouth fell agape at that house.After we arrive at the island,Jessica help me to of board the boat.She threw her hand around me and kiss me lovingly.

“its our honeymoon present from us to us”.She wiggle her eyebrows at me.

“what you mean from us to us?then how about the tickets from your dad?”.She just chuckled at me.

“Don’t lie to me.I saw your face when my dad gift this ticket to you.I know that you don’t like the present by my dad.So I did my own version of present.Since you and me are one so it’s a present from us to us.So welcome to our Island”.

“Sica,its not like I don’t like the present,its just that you know that he has helped me a lot in my studies in States and stuff.So I felt like I was burdening him athough I know that he don’t mind doing all this.But we will go to Malibu,after this ok”.I peck her cheek and smile to her.

“You know what,you are right and we will think about this later but for now its only you and me”.She wiggle her eyebrows at me.I laughed at her.

“yeah Mrs.Im.Its now You and Me only”.

 

 

a/n: so we have come to an end of this story.I have already have another story on my mind but it wont be an yoonsic fan fic.It will be a taeyeon and Jessica’s fan fic.I hope you guys will love my new story and support me like you did for this fic.I will notify about my new story soon.To my wonderful readers,silent readers,subscribers and commentators, my five months of work has come to an end.Thank You and I’m signing off.Have a good day and good night.