Chapter 18

You and Me

Its a double update guys.....pls read chpter 17

 

Chapter 18

Jessica slapped me across my face.I felt my world crumbling because I know that she have received that video from that unknown person.

“s-sica..” I wasn’t able to continue when she slap me again

“you wench,how could you do this to me?” my world broke again when tears starts streaming down her face.I hate the fact that it happened because of me.

“sica please listen to me…please” I kneel in front of her. “I did not do it on purpose.I don’t know what happened…” she cut me off again

“you don’t know! You don’t know! You know everything.You lied to me!!! You did not meet Tiffany.Heck tiffany wasn’t even there with you.You were with that .Were she able to satisfy you more than me? Huh?”.She keep throwing me hurtful things and I knew that I deserved it.

“sica please listen to me.Victoria called me because she want to talk to me and make things right between us.Please trust me Jessica” I keep begging to her.

“Don’t you ing lie to me.If that was what happened why the didn’t you tell me you were going to meet her?”

“cause I was afraid you won’t allow me since you don’t like me meeting her.Please sica please trust me.I will never cheat on you.” I keep pleading her but she kept shaking her head.

“no.I’m not going to trust you anymore.I love you yoona,so much but….how….just how could you do it to me?” I hold her legs,begging her

“You know what,you are just like Victoria,a ing cheater.I don’t want to see you here anymore…”

“ no sica,please you can slap me and kick me but please don’t leave me .I will die without you .Please sica” I keep begging at her but her next words has killed me forever.

“Then go and die” she left the room after that.I do not know what to do anymore.My world has left me.I was a living corpse.I walk  livelessly from the company to the street.I do not know how but I ended up at one of the club.I drank till I got too drunk.As I was walking out of the club in a drunken .I bumped into a guy.I ignore that guys before he push me to the ground.I groan in pain.

“You ,are you blind idiot” .I stood up,shook my head for a few times to get rid of  my blurry vision.I walk towards him before punching him hard on his face.

“now you know if I’m blind or not” I laughed at him .The next thing I knew,I was push to the ground before he starts punching me.I was too weak to defend myself.I just left myself to be a punching bag.I just want to die and rot here.

“this is what you get for punching me you ing !” he spat at me before walking out.I reached for his legs to hold him.

“Kill me! I don’t wanna live anymore!” I beg him.He kick me and left me in the street.I’m too weak to get up. I just sprawled on the street before I got up slowly to walk home.After I reach the apartment, I don’t even bother to clean myself up as I plop myself to the couch before drifting to sleep.

“sica,I’m sorry”

 

“oh my god ,Yoona what happened to you ?” I heard someone yelling but I was weak to open my eyes to look at that person.

“Yoona ,open your eyes you idiot.Yoona!!!!!!!!” I forced myself to open my eyes when I heard that loud voice.I shook my head to get my vision clear.I sat up and quickly hug tiffany who with taeyeon.

“Yoona,what happened to you.”

“I- I cheated on Sica.I never want to do it.It was a m-mistake fany” I start sobbing while hugging her tightly.

“I know what happen Yoona.Calm down and stop crying.” She told me,

“I will bring the first aid kit fany” I heard taeyeon saying.

“Fany,I don’t know what happen that night…” I started before tiffany stopped me.

“sshh,its ok.Now is not the time to talk about it.Lets get you clean up.Before that you have to take a bath.” Tiffany broke the hug and slowly guide me to the washroom.I look like a wench just like what Jessica said.I’m a wench.I slowly wash myself on the shower.Sometimes I wince in pain when the water hit my sore parts.After half an hour,I went to the living room to find Tiffany waiting for me in the couch while taeyeon was cooking.I can’t help but to tear up when I thought what happened.Tiffany wipe my tears up before Taeyeon came up with a porridge with a few medicines.We sat there in silent as tiffany was cleaning my wounds.

“f-fany..” she looked up at me “do you also think that,I cheated on Sica?” I asked her stuttering.Tiffany stop what she was doing and sigh.She look at me and reach to hold hands.

“yoona,no matter how many people blame you or came up to me telling things about you.I would never believe them.Its because I know you more better than anyone ,even better that Jessica herself.And no ,I don’t believe it.”.I can’t help but to tear up when I heard her words “its because I knew how loyal you were to Yuri when you guys were dating and how broken were you when she leave you.” She finish her words and smile at me.I just nod.

Taeyeon were feeding me with the porridge although I insists on eating by myself.Taeyeon scolded me for my stubborn attitude and point out about the bandages in my hands.So I just sigh in defeat and agreed to her.Tiffany was sitting beside me watching her lover feeding me.

“yah! You are making me feel jealous you know.You never done like this when I was sick.” Fany grumbled and pout which made us chuckle.

“its because Yoona is sick and you’re not” she merong at Tiffany before keep feeding me.

I know that fany was just trying to lift up the mood and she wasn’t really jealous about it.It was almost afternoon when they leave.They only leave when I forced them.This is because they both have worked to do.I cannot be a obstruction to them.I lay down on the couch and close my eyes to sleep,trying to forget all the pain that I was going through.

It was almost two weeks since the incident happened.I did not receive any calls or messages from Sica.It was only Tiffany and Taeyeon,sometimes Yuri visiting me.I also did not leave apartment for two weeks.I was still weak and was unable to go anywhere.

“yoong,for god sake.For how long are you going to stay confied in this apartment?” .Tiffany asked me .

“I don’t know tiffany but I just have no energy to go out.” I told her.

“has Jessie called you?” tiffany asked me and I just shook my head.

“Fany ah..” she looked up at me “I’m planning to go to states tomorrow fany” Tiffany look at me in shocked. “what ?why?”

“ I don’t think I can stay here anymore.I can only see Jessie everywhere here.I can’t do this fany .I want to move on.” I start crying and tiffany engulfed me in my embrace.

“ok yoona.Do what you think is the best.Do you need my help for anything?” she asked me.

“No,its ok,I have already prepared everything.My flight is at 11p.m”

“please be safe Yoona” she gave me a last hug before leaving the apartment.

It was 10p.m,I was locking the apartment and gathering all my luggage to load into the cab.I descend the lift.I was waiting for the cab when I heard the voice that I miss so much for this past two weeks.

“where the are you going?”