Chapter 13

You and Me

Chapter 13

Jessica and I were having our dinner in one of the luxurious restaurant.At first,she protest about me spending my money on such restaurants but I managed to console her about it.Of course I have to use some of my cute aegyo to made up her mind.I reasoned out that out all things,I can only afford for my princess and I love her so much that I’m willing to spend as much I could.So here are we ,enjoying our food,I could not help but to stare at the goddess while she is eating.

“Stop staring at me you creep” she voiced out.I just giggle and reach for hand to kiss it.

“I was just charmed by this goddess beauty.My heart beats faster everytime I look at this goddess.Only this goddess can make me like this” she smile at me “And I don’t mind staring at her till the last day of my breath”.Jessica just scrunched her nose “corny” she uttered and I just giggle.That’s how our dinner ended,accompanied by some sweet words and few teasing.

At nine sharp,I dropped at her condo.

“You’re not coming in yoongie?”.I just shook my head.

“Fany will be waiting for me .I have to return her car “ I told her sheepishly.Jessica’s next action took me by surprise thus makes my heart beat palpitated.She unbuckled her seat and move closer till she sat on my lap.

“s-sica wh-what are you doing?” I asked her while trying to keep calm.She ignored my question and start to my chin upwards in a seductive manner.

“Yoona,come to my house.I have a present for you” she told me while her hands now trail down from my chin to my neck which make me shiver.

“b-but,the car …” my words trails when she crashed her lips with mine.The kiss was rough and hot.I locked my hands around her waist and bring her closer to me .Abruptly,she stop kissing me and took my phone out from my pocket.She called someone to talk while still sitting on my lap. “hei fany….” She called fany.. “ok thanks and good night”.she ended her call and look at me. “Well fany said you can keep the car so you’re coming in “.I parked the car and we walk towards the lift hand in hand.Once the lift open,sica pushed me in and start to kiss me.We did not stop kissing till we reach her unit.

My mouth was agape when I saw her condo.It was like a mansion and her interior design was beautiful.Her house was also clean and tidy.She went to her room to change her outfit while I sat on the long sofa,reading some magazines.

“yoongie” I heard her voice.I turn to see her and my jaw almost got broken.She was wearing her night gown,a see through gown which shows her beautiful asset which make me ogle at her body.She walk closer to me and push me down to the sofa so that I will be lying my back and she on top,straddling me.She lean down to give me a full kiss on my lips.

“don’t you want your present Im Yoona?” she ask me while her eyes were seductively fierce.Unable to speak,I just nod my head. “well I’m your present.You can use me in anyway you want”. I was shocked with her words .I won’t deny that I do get turn on everytime I see her but I thought we were taking it slow.

“b-but sica, w-we thought…..”. “ I know we will take it slow but I can’t wait to make you mine and with Victoria trailing behind us .Its ok yoona,we don’t have to do it if you are not comfortable with it.” She cut me halfway and got down from my lap.Before she could get away,I push her to the wall and she groan when her back hit the wall.“well I never said that I’m not comfortable with it” I smirk and kiss her ravenously.I sense she smile at our lips. “ so mind telling me where is your bedroom?” I asked her and carry her bridal style to the direction of her room.

***

I open my eyes when I sense someone trailing kisses from my forehead to my nose.There was Jessica slowly trailing kisses to every inch of my face before kissing me deeply.We pull out to breath after the make out session.Jessica caress my cheek with care. “good morning babe” she utterd while gazing at me lovingly. “ good morning sica,Are you not going to work today?” I asked her while her brown locks “and I heard that Yuri is returning back from Jeju.Is it true?” I asked her. “Yup,Krystal is also returning with Yuri here.Krys said that she miss me so she decided to stay here.So missy,try to flirt with my baby sister,then be ready to face hellsica.” I smile and gulp in fear because the last thing that I want to see is hellsica mode.

Jessica was taking a shower while I was preparing breakfast for both of us.I felt  pair of hand snake around my waist while nuzzling her face to my shoulder.I sense that she was sniffing my scent.

“hmm,you smell nice baby.” She cooed while sniffing my scent.I just smile listening to her words.I was slicing the kimchi carefully so that it won’t splatterat us.

“baby….” I just hum in response. “I love you”.Oh god,I did not say those three words since the day started.So I turned around to face an cup her face to give her a kiss.

“I love you too” I peck her but she hold my nape to pull me closer to kiss me more.I smile when she nibbled my lips.Her hands were creeping in my shirt so I stop kissing her and she pout while looking at me.I just chucked at her .

“sorry babe,although I’m hungry for your lips,I’m also hungry for real food.Not to mention that we got work to attend.So lets eat now” I told her but she just pout.I smile at her before carrying her bridal style to the dining room to have breakfast while she yelp.

We went to the office together.Krystal and Yuri was waiting for us in the meeting room.What surprised me was both of them look very close to each other.Jessica decided to appoint Krystal as the project manager for the upcoming issue of fashion magazine.Jessica’s company also invest in fashion because my girl is a fashion craze with her sister also.

“So krys,have you look for any model to do the photo shoot for the magazine?” Jessica ask Krystal while we were looking through certain papers for the shoot.

“about that,I ask my secretary to find a model for us .and the good news is she managed to find one.” She told Jessica “ and she is on the way to meet us”.Jessica just nod while we keep our focus to the documents.I sometimes caught Yuri and Krystal staring at each other.There was a knock on the door,a staff informed us about the arrival of the model for the photo shoot.When the door open to reveal the person,my breath hitched and Jessica’s expression got darker.It was Victoria Song.Jessica was about to stand,before I grab her hand tightly.I intertwine our hands and Jessica looked at me.I just smile at her while mouthing “stay baby”.She just nod and act professionally.

“So Ms.Victoria,I would like to extend my appreciation to you and your company for accepting the offer to be a model for fashion magazine” Jessica act professionally and I love it very much.

“Its my pleasure Ms.Jung.I hope you can take care of me well” she added with a smirk.Thus the meeting with Victoria went smoothly.Sometimes,Jessica will purposely hold or caress my hand in front of Victoria.After the meeting,Jessica quickly excuse herself and went out of the meeting room.I bowed to the other three before looking for my goddess who probably sulking.I went to the rooftop and found her gazing at the sky.I slowly went to her and hug her for behind.She tense a bit before relaxing in my hold.I kiss her cheeks while hugging her tightly.

“whats wrong baby?” I asked her when she was silent for a few minutes.She heaved a sigh before she turn around to cup my face.

“Yoongie…..” I just hum in response while I was caressing her cheeks lovingly.

“what is it Sica?”.

“You won’t leave me right? No matter what happen?” her brown orbs display insecurity.I smile at her and pull her close to me to kiss her.I poured my love for her in that one kiss and to answer her insecurity.

“Never will”.i told her before pulling her for a kiss again.

Sica no matter what is wrong nor what happen,I will never leave you.I will keep my promise of perpetual love sica.I love you so much.No Victoria can separate us.

 

 

 

a/n:I’m sorry for my late update.Studies is killing me alive….will update soon as I can.To the new subs,thanks for ur support and comment on this update