Chapter 26

You and Me

Chapter 26

“Sica ah,why you so wild tonight?”.I asked to the person who is now kissing me wildly.

“because you are very gorgeous yoong.You’re too addictive to not to consume you”.I stopped her hands which were moving south.

“but we just did for three rounds just now sica.I’m tired you know”.

“But I’m not tired,I miss you you know.We did not make love for almost 10 days.Its so long you know.Furthermore,my parents is coming down tomorrow to Seoul.So we probably have to shut down our hormones for a while.

“wait,p-parents? You mean your parents?”.Jessica stopped her administration and looked at me in bewilderment.

“yeah my parents.They are coming down from  L.A tomorrow and whats with the stuttering there?”.She asked me

“Why you did not tell me that they are coming?”.I accidentally raised my voice at her.She get off from me and lie beside me.

“I want it to be surprised for you.Why do you have any problem with it!?”

“why are you shouting at me!?”

“cause you started shouting first!”.I took a deep breath and answer her back in a more calming tone.

“I’m sorry sica.I did not mean to do it.I’m just ..just shocked because your parents are coming down.I’m anxious and worry is on top of it.What if they don’t approve me for you?What if they don’t like me ?There’s too many ‘what’ in this matter sica”.I told her softly and hung my head down.She cup my cheeks to make me face her.She kiss me lovingly.

“why are you so worried yoong?They will like you just as much as I love you.Come on,who wouldn’t like you?You’re perfect in every way,perfect for me yoona”.

“but what if they say no to me due to our different social status sica?”.I can’t stop rambling.

“Yoona,I don’t care if you are rich or poor.You have a beautiful and kind heart which make me fall for you.Do not worry ok.I promise I will be there with you.I would not leave you alone with them.Now stop worrying and lets sleep.I’m tired.

“of course,you worn me out you know”.She just chuckled and lay her head on my chest.I wrapped her around in my arms and kiss her crown.I drifted to sleep although my mind was fill with too many thoughts.

The next morning,I went to visit my parents to pay respect them.Jessica insisted on coming with me but I stopped her because I want her to be there when her parents are coming down.

“mom.dad please help me be brave in front of Jessica’s parent.I really hope they will like me for her”.I pray in front of their tomb.Suddenly a gush of wind blew my face.I just smile, I feel like they are trying to comfort me and make me feel good.I smile and unknowingly my tears fell from my eyes.I really miss them.I wish they were here with me to face Jessica’s parents.

After a few hours,I reach Jessica’s mansion.She and Krystal move to the mansion because its more spacious than Jessica’s current apartment.It was also to make their parents more comfortable.Jessica appear when I knock the door of the mansion.

“Hei girlfriend”.She winked at me.I just chuckled at her.

“hei,my gorgeous girlfriend”.I greet at her.

“So what does my parents in-law said to you?”.She asked me playfully

“nothing.They just warn me not to hurt you because they will hunt me down in my dreams”.She laughed at me before she notice my eyes.

“what happen?why is your eyes red?did you cry?”.I just nod my head at her. “Aww come here my cry baby”.She came and hug me tighty.It actually made me calm down.

“Now ready to meet you future in laws?”.She asked me.

“can I be excused if I could?”.I felt her shook her head.

“Now lets go.My mom was cooking lunch.She should be done by now”.We enter the house to find Krystal was busy with her laptop and I saw an middle aged man sitting at the end of the sofa ,reading newspaper.Jessica cleared at her father.Her father looked up at me.

“uhm,Dad this is Yoona.Yoona this is my father”.I bow to him politely

“Good afternoon Mr.Jung”.Ok this is creepy.I’m getting the same aura when I first meet Jessica and I don’t feel good about this.

“I think your mom has finished her cooking.Lets eat ,Ms.Im please do join us”.I gulped and just nod at him.I felt that Jessica hold my hand.I turn to look at her and she gave me an reassuring smile

“You will be fine Yoongie”.She told me

“yeah I hope so”.Suddenly she grab my collar and gave me a deep kiss.

“uh,I miss Yuri now”.Krystal grunted which made me laugh.

“don’t worry she will be here soon.”.And by cue,the door bell rang.Krystal jumped and went to the door.We just laughed and went to the dining room.

As we were eating,Mr.Jung clears his throat,making all of us stop eating and focus on him.

“I get to know that both of my daughter is currently dating with their choice”.He took a deep beath before he continue. “I know Yuri since she start working with Jessica so I knew her very well and she is a perfect match fo Krys”.My hand start to sweat and Jessica held my hand under the table.

“but unfortunately,Ms.Im I do not know anything about you nor I don’t know where are you from.I only know a few things from Jessica herself”.

“dad do you really have to do this now,during lunch?I’m pretty sure we can do this later at living room”.

“I can’t wait for that long Sooyeon and you know that,but as a sign of respect to food.We will talk about this later”.Then he gestured us to continue eating but I did not touch my food.I have lose my appetite now.No matter how much I force myself to eat but the food just cannot be eaten.

After our tense and awkward lunch,all of us gather at the living room except for Krystal and Yuri who had went back to work.

“so…please tell more about you Ms.Im”.I cleared my throat and look at him.

“My name is Im Yoona Mr.Jung.My parents had passed away due to an accident.I’m currently live alone before I saw Jessica”.

“I won’t say you are bad for my daughter Yoona.I just want to make sure that you are not a  gold digger”.Jessica gasp and almost talk back to her father before I stopped her.

“I’m sorry Mr.Jung.I’m not someone who go after money.To clear off the air,I don’t love Jessica for her money.I love her because she thawed my heart like nobody else.I love because she is Jessics Jung Sooyeon not because she is CEO Jessica!.I’m sorry but I don’t appreciate you downgrading me like this.I would accept with an open heart if you don’t approve me for your daughter but I don’t think you have any right to say that I’m a gold digger.I’m sorry but I would take my leave now”. I stood up and bow to them .I walked out from the mansion when I heard Jessica called my name.

“Yoona I’m so sorry.I don’t know this would happen .My dad is being crazy,I’m sorry”.

“Its ok Jessica,He is right.I should know where I stand”.

“Shut up Yoona.I told you that I don’t …..”

“But your dad .Your dad care about our different social status.I already told you before,he wouldn’t agree with this.I’m sorry but I have to go”.I rushed out and went to the park to rest my mind.After thinking for a while,I made a decision for the better.When I was walking to the apartment,I saw a Mercedes stopped in front of me.Jessica’s dad stepped out of the car and walk towards me.

“I’m sorry for my behaviour Yoona.I just want you to realise that you are perfect for my daughter but the society would not think like that”.

“I get it Mr.Jung.You just want the best for your daughter.Its ok.I have to leave.Have a safe ride home”.I enter my bedroom and fell asleep.

The next morning I was packing up my things.I have made up my decision to accept the offer to study in States.I send my resignation letter through email to Yuri.Suddenly ,the door burst open with Jessica looking at me with rage.

“what do you think you are doing Yoona?Why did you send your resignation letter and why are you packing up your things?”She bombarded me with her question. “Is it because of my father?I’m sorry for his behalf.Please Yoona talk to me”.

“I’m going to States again to continue my studies there Jessica and about your dad.I forgive him but he was correct.Although he accept me ,but the society would say the same thing .I’m not woth of you Jessica”.Jessica look stunned and she grab my collar.

“so what are you trying to imply here and what do you mean by you’re not worth for me?”

“Lets just break…”.I could not continue my words when Jessica slapped me hard with her tears spilling out.

“You wanna break up,find lets break up Im Yoona”.I felt like I’ve commited a sin now,I have always hated when Jessica starts crying  but I felt like I want to beat myself up for making her cry.I dashed towards her and pull her to back hug her.She struggle to release herself but I hug her more tighter.

“L-let me go Im Yoona!”.She yell at me but I refused to let her go.After a few seconds struggling,she break down .

“why-why now Yoona?After what we went through?”.She was crying.

“I’m sorry baby.I didn’t mean to say that to you.I was just stressed.Please believe me”.I snuggled at her back sobbing. “it has never crossed my mind to break up with you Sica but your dad’s words opened up my eyes”. I stopped her before she cut me “listen to me first Sica,although your dad accept me but the society…”

“The society wont keep quiet Yoona,no matter what we do”.

“but I don’t want them to taunt you because of me.I could not live in this world if something happens to you Jessica”.I turn her around and kiss her tears away.I hug her.

“so what do you want to do now?”.She asked me .I kiss her forehead.

“I want to go to States to finish my studies there.Can we not see each other for three years?”

 

a/n:the story will end soon