Chapter 7

You and Me

Chapter 7

‘So wonder to tell me how you know Ms.Im,Soojung?” Jessica ask Krystal while we was having our  dinner at the extravagant dining room.The meeting was postponed to next day because we was so tired after the flight.So currently we are eating the dishes prepared by the chef her and it so delicious.I can’t help but to take more than two servings a true shikshin .

“owh, I know Yoongie when I went to Seoul for painting competition three years ago.She was working as volunteer there.We became a good friends after that.” Krystal told her sister

“so is that why you were always wanted to go to Seoul soojung?” Jessica ask Krystal while Krystal only grin to her question.I mentally thank god that Krystal did not said anything more than that but..it was proved wrong.

“I use to have a crush with this girl before” I got choked when she told to Jessica and Yuri.Oh my god!.

“but unfortunately this girl reject me because she has a girlfriend” Krystal continued her talk while I was fidgeting in my seat.Its true because I was dating Yuri that time.

“but anyway speaking of girlfriend yoongie…are you still in a relationship?” she ask me while Yuri stiffen her posture and Jessica was looking straight to me.When I was about to answer it, Jessica cut me off

“ I think we should continue to eat,we have an important meeting to attend so we should sleep early” Jessica told us and I mentally thank her for helping me

At night,all of us went to the bed but this girl is comprehensive on not letting me sleep.

“Krys..its getting late.You know I and your sister have to go for a meeting soon right?” I try to bargain with Krys as she was adamant with not letting me go.Jessica and Yuri was long asleep.I was sleeping when I heard a knock on my door and it was this person.She drag me toward the pool and keep talking about her lifestory.I am getting sleepier and I keep yawning.Dont this girl has mercy on me..

“I know Yoongie but I miss you so much for this past three years.You will be leaving soon after the meeting and I can’t help but to miss you later on” she told me while showing her puppy eyes to me.I just nod while signalling her to continue.After half an hour someone called for krystal’s name,it was Jessica

“what the hell are you doing here in the wee hours Krystal and you Ms.Im did you forget that you have a important meeting tomorrow?” she ask us while I cover in fear.

“unnie don’t scold Yoongie.I’m the one who drag her with me so that I can talk to her for awhile.”Krystal told Jessica.

“are you out of your mind krystal..its past two now and the meeting is at eight sharp.Your ex crush wont ran away anywhere.She is going to be here for three days for god sake.” Jessica told Krystal while pressing the word ‘ex crush’.Krystal just glare and look at me.

“ok..ok…fine,yoongie go to sleep.I don’t want to see you being tired for the meeting.Dont worry, I will wake you if you overslept .”she told me while smiling and before she leave me,she kiss my cheek.I felt a rush towards my face and I started to blush.After she left , I turn to look at Jessica and holy …she was glaring at me..

“u-uhm..I-I wil tak-take my leave now..good night.” I told her and leave the scene quickly.Her eyes could kill me man.As I was ascending the stairs and making my way to my room,I suddenly felt a rough tug on my pyjama sleeve.Before I could see who is it,that person push me roughly till my back hit the wall.I groan in pain and look up to the person and it was Jessica.Aish!! why is she so violent?.

“care to tell me about the kiss from my sister?” she ask me sternly while gripping my collar.

“uhmm…it was n-nothing.she just kiss me on  cheek as sign of friendship .” I told her while trying my best to make an eye contact.Upon listening to me,Jessica inch closer to me till I can feel her breath on my lips and my heart starts beating erratically.

“Ms..J-Jung what are you doing?”it came out as a whisper.Her eyes looks so seductive and her hand which was gripping my collar,slowly travel from my collar,down to my neck back to my jaw sensually.I feel like a surge inside me and I was getting turn on.

“I thought you  like me Yoona…are you trying to hit on my sister now?” she ask me huskily while travelling her hand up and down from my jaw to my neck and her other hand grab the back of my head to pull me closer.Our face was only an inch closer and our lips almost touch.I can hear our both heart beating erratically.

“don’t you dare to cheat me Im Yoona.” She told me and when her hand grazed my lips,then was when I lose my last shred of self control.I pull her and close our gap to kiss her.She responded immediately.We was in the middle of hall way ,pressed to the wall and French kissing each other.She manuver my head to deepen our kiss and I s my hand to her waist bringing her closer.The kiss that we shared was so passionate and so hot.We pull from our kiss to catch a breath,our forehead pressing together.I was still in a daze with the kiss when Jessica release me and went to her room after giving me a peck.I put my hands on my lips,feeling her soft strawberry lips still lingering on me

What the hell just happen?!!.

 

The next day,I woke up at 6 a.m to get ready for the meeting.After an hour of trying to make myself presentable,I make my way to the dining room to have breakfast.At the dining room,Yuri and Krystal were having a convo between them when I approach the table to eat breakfast.I smile at them before taking my seat beside Yuri.

“have you guys taken your breakfast yet?”I ask both of them and they both shook their head

“waitin for the princess or your boss to come down” I snorted on how Krystal identify her sister as.As we were talking about random stuff,the goddess itself approach the dining table.She smile at us before sitting down with us.During the  breakfast,I steal glance towards Jessica’s lip finding for any cut due to our heated kiss yesterday but gladly theres nothing  and as usual Krystal stick to me while we were having breakfast making me fidgeting on my seat.When I saw Jessica looking at both of us like she is going to murder us did not help me either and instantly I remembered how scary she can be when she is jealous.I politely ignore and reject any advancement from Krystal.

   At 7.30 sharp,a limo pick Jessica,Yuri and I from the mansion heading to the meeting place.At the limo,all of us was busy with the proposal and since Jessica is a perfectionist,Yuri and I make sure that all the papers were ready and so on.Soon we arrived at the meeting place,the CEO Ms.Choi greet us and she hug Jessica.The meeting was held for almost four hour and it was intense.When the meeting ended ,smile was plastered in each of our faces.The smile was because Ms.Choi agreed to let the Jung to handle the contract in Jeju and Jessica was beyond happy about it.After we reach home,she order the chef to cook a feast to celebrate our success.During our dinner,we made a toast and we party to celebrate the day because we got a lot of work to do the next day so Jessica decide to loose a bit today.Unfortunately her act of violent did not subside.For example when we were having dinner,Krystal fed me a piece of the meat from her plate and Jessica saw it and I felt a sharp pain on my leg.The Jung kicked my legs and the pain was unbearable.And it does not stopped there, it continued until in one point,Jessica trade her place with Krystal because she cannot stand there affection showed by Krystal to me.I just inwardly laughed looking at the Jung’s bickerings.

   After the dinner,the other three was chilling in the living room while having some drink while I decide to take a walk around the mansion.I walk around the mansion,savouring the view at the moment thinking about Jessica and how hard I am falling for her each day.As I was thinking,suddenly my phone rang and flashes tiffany’s name.Oh ,I forgot to call her since I arrived at Jeju.She is going to kill me.

“Yah!Im Yoona! Have u died after you reach Jeju?” she yelled as soon I answer the phone

“Sorry fany ah. I was tired yesterday after arriving at Jeju.I felt asleep”I explain to her

“aish…I hate you for making me worried Yoona.Thank god taeyeon was here to console me”she told me.Taeyeon is fany’s girlfriend.They have been together for almost four years now.

“ooh taeyeon was there?are you sure you guys weren’t that loud?”I tease fany and I can imagine her red tomato face.

“Yah!Im Yoona.You’re dead when you are back in Seoul”.she told me in her high pitch voice

“so care to tell me what happen there as you are stuck between your ex and your current crush yoongie?” she ask me teasingly.I just mentally pout and yes fany knows about my crush towards Jessica since I don’t keep any secret from tiffany.I decide to tell her what happen yesterday at the hall way and she almost got a heart attack

“heol!! Yoona you kiss your boss and she also kiss you back.that should be one of your happiest day in your life yoongie” she laughed at me

“fany ah don’t tease me please.Im nervous as hell.I doesn’t know what does that kiss means to her but it means a lot to me and the kiss just crush my efforts to forget my feelings about her.Instead it has grown double fany.Im so afraid about it.” I told tiffany nervously

“what are you afraid of yoona?” fany ask me

“a lot of things .First of all she is a Jung fany..a Jung and who am I ?Im no one if compared to her.I’m just a commoner compared to her social status.” I convey my worries to tiffany.

“yoongie its ok.You know that I don’t like to see you vulnerable yoona.This is the second time you are behaving like this.The first time was when Yuri left .Its ok just follow the flow.” She console me and we talk for a few minutes before she hang up.I was looking up the sky trying to see my future and if Jessica is in my future or not.

“Im Yoona”.it was Jessica calling me.I turn to look at her.She gave me a smile that actually tug my breath away.

“what are you doing here?Krystal was looking for you everywhere” she told me while gazing at me

“nothing Ms.Jung. I was just enjoying the night and had a phone talk with my friend”I told her softly while avoiding her gaze

“Jessica,call me Jessica when no one is around us Yoona” she told me  and I just nod.We was silent for a few minutes before she took her leave to go to bed.Before she left ,she talk to me.

“Yoona .what happen last night was true.theres no doubt in it” I look straight at her while she continued “and I don’t regret when I kiss you back because that was what I want to since the first time I saw you Yoona.And don’t worry about being a commoner because I like you the way you are right now.I don’t need your money yoona.I only need your love.Good night”.

She left after stating the statement and left me dumbfounded while I try to sink in whatever she told me just now.Did she confess to me indirecty??

 

a/n:ok I’m done for here.This is the longest I have ever wrote.I hope I kept my word.

        Nxt chapter is on work and thank you for the subscribe and the comments,it really light            

        Up my mood