Chapter 11

You and Me

Chapter 11

Tomorrow its our first monthsary.I was pretty excited about it because of two reason.First,I was beyond happy that my relationship with Jessica is going well and the second one is I have prepare a big surprise for with the help of fany and taeyeon which I really hope that Jessica will love it.But there is something wrong with Jessica this past few days.She look so blank and seems to be in deep thinking about something whenever we spend time together.I only realised it it during one our many dinner dates.She look she was having some hard time thinking about something.

“hei sica? babe? hei?” I frown when she did not respond to me so I shook her shoulder a bit thus waking her up from trance.

“What is it yoong?” she asked me. “no,you’re just spacing out and the food arrived like a eternity ago.Are you ok ?” I ask her while smiling.She just nod while giving me an reassuring smile and dig to her food.I just inwardly sigh.After our dinner,we went for a stroll in park.I was busy telling her stories and again her thoughts were not with me which bothered me a lot,so I stopped my tracks.Jessica gave me a  questioning look.

“You seems pretty off nowdays sica.Are you ok? Or is it something wrong in the business deal or something?” I asked her. “I’m fine yoongie” that was the only answer I got and she proceed to walk past me while I was dumbfounded.

“Did I did something wrong?” that question makes her to stop her track so I continue “did I made you jealous without me knowing it?” I continue to bombard with questions when she suddenly approached me and crash our lips together.If it was some normal days,I would have definitely reciprocate the kiss but today I don’t feel like it.Jessica stop kissing me and look at me. “when did you stop responding to my kiss Yoona” she ask me with hurt evident in her eyes. “Its just today sica because I think its time for us to talk and not to kiss” I told her sternly. “wow” was the respond I only got when she turned and her continue her walking without me.I managed to catch up with her and grab her wrist to spun her around.

“I’m sorry if I hurt you.That’s not my intention sica.You just seem off nowdays and as your girlfriend I just wanna know if I can lend a hand to help you.” I told her sincerely and she pull her hand off from my grab before replying to me.

“does being my girlfriend gives you the perks to involve in my life Im Yoona?” I was stunned for a moment there before she continue her jab “ I told you I’m fine for a thousand times Yoona.was its so hard to believe me” this time she raised her voice.

“I would have definitely believed you if it was true when you told for that thousand times sica.Its obvious that you’re lying because whenever we  hang out,you always seem to zone out and you don’t pay attention to our conversations like you used to do.” I replied her while trying to compose myself.

“owh so the problem here is I’m not paying attention to our dates?” this time she shouted at me.I just sigh because I know where this conversation will lead to.

“That’s not the problem sica,I don’t care about our dates.I care about you.And please stop shouting at me.” I told her. “So you should ing stop meddling in my life Im Yoona.I don’t even know why I fall in love with this noisy kind of people” and that trigger me

“Excuse me?Noisy people? Wow I was trying to console my girlfriend and what I got was I was being noisy” I started to raise my voice as well. “You know what,forget about it.I’m going home.” I turn my heels to walk away before facing her again “sorry for being such a noisy girlfriend Jessica Jung”. I arrived at my unit and flop to my bed to rest myself.Unknowingly,tears starts to stream down my face and thank god tiffany is having a sleepover at taeyeon’s.Soon I drifted to dreamland.

The next day,I arrived at the office quite early because of one ultimate reason to avoid Jessica Jung.When I woke up today,I saw countless of messages and missed calls from Jessica.I switch my phone on silent mode before I drifted to sleep,so I did not reply or attend any messages.I was sitting on my chair and preparing some documents when my door was suddenly burst open revealing Jessica giving me an icy cold look.

“Can you come to my room Ms.Im?” somehow her voice managed to make send chills.I just nod and follow her like a child behind her.All the workers look startled at Jessica’s expression.After we arrive at her room,she locked the door and stand in front of me with her arms crossed

“the Yoona!! Did you know how many times I tried to call you and text you? What the were you doing?” she ask me and her eyes were reflecting anger while I decided to just keep silent.She shove me by shoulder when she saw me being silent. “Answer me Im Yoona?”.

“What do you want me to tell you Ms.Jung?” I feign calmness while looking at her. “I felt asleep after I reached home..I also decided not to be noisy girlfriend anymore Ms .Jung” .After I finished my sentence,I quickly wipe my tears which threatens to spill anytime soon.Jessica reached for my hand and kiss my palm.

“I’m sorry,so sorry yoona.I did not mean to tell that to you.I was being crazy yesterday.I’m sorry if I hurt you.” She cup my cheeks before continue “I love you yoona.I’m sorry”.She close the gap between us and my tears stream down when she kiss me.I soon pull out from the kiss and make a gap between us. “I’m sorry Jessica.I’m still hurt by your words.I was just trying to help you but it was my mistake for doing it.I’m sorry but I  need time “ I left her room before hearing her response and went back to my room.I did not meet with Jessica after that and she was busy with company’s meeting so I decided not to be bother by it.

At five thirty sharp,I exited company building and got surprised when I saw Jessica leaning against her luxury car.She approached me . “hei,going home?wanna some lift?” she told me while smiling at me. “sorry sica,Fany is fetching me.I don’t want to trouble you for no reason”.I quickly walk away and enter Tiffany’s car .She look at me ,her eyes demanding an explanation. “ I will tell you everythinh fany but now can we leave this place”.

On the way home,I told fany about our argument and she just silently listened to it.Upon reaching our apartment,I made my way to my room to rest.I changed to more comforting outfit and lay in my bed thinking about Jessie’s action.I do know why she was acting like that this morning and just now,she is trying to console me.I was so deep into my thinking till I did not hear someone entering my room.

“yoona” that voice made me jump

“S-sica what are you doing here at this time?” I asked her but instead  she start crying,her tears stream down freely.

“Y-yoona I’m so sorry for my foolishness.I wasn’t suppose to say that.Im sorry yoona.Please forgive me.

“Sica please stop crying” I plead to her.This is my first time seeing my bold and courageous Jessica Jung being broke and fragile.

“yoona,please don’t break up with me.” What breaking up!? “Yoona please tell me what should I do to redeem my mistake.I’m willing to do it al,just don’t break up with me please.”

“sica what are you talking about?why would I break up with you?” I pull her to my bed and sat her down before wiping her tears.

“I’m sorry” she keep repeating like a mantra so I engulf her in my embrace tightly and kiss her crown.

“Baby stop crying please.Ok I forgive you but please stop crying.I cant stand you crying” I broke our hug,cup her cheeks and placed a soft kiss on both of her eyes.

“Really…?? You’re forgiving me?” she look at me so cutely and I held my laughter.She look like a lost puppy and she is so cute.So I kiss her reassuringly and she reply my kiss.

“I forgive you my love”  I told her smilingly “I love you ,I love you so much sica” .

“ I love you too Yoona.I’m..”.I silent her with my kiss.Honestly speaking,I miss her lips.Its so addicting.After a few minutes kissing,we pull back to catch our breath while our forehead were together.Soon sica capture my lips again and we kiss again and again and again.

After kissing,we lie in my bed with Jessica’s head resting on my chest and I was her hair softly.

“yoong?” she called me .I just hummed in response. “ do you wanna know why I was zoning out this past few days?” she asked me.I just shook my head in response.She crane her neck to look at me.

“I don’t wanna know sica.You can just tell me whenever you want or ready babe” I wrap my arms around her and we both slept together .

The next morning,I was very happy because it was monthsary.I went to office wearing a smile.I enter Jessica’s office to inform her about her appointment when suddenly there were a guest.

“hi sica baby” wait sica what.I look at Jessica and she was shocked looking at that person.

“vic-victoria,w-what are you doing here?” she ask while stuttering while I was being the audience there

“Just visiting my girlfriend” she told Jessica

Wait what?Girlfriend?. I look at Jessica and she was looking at me