Chapter 16

You and Me

Chapter 16

I do not know how many cans of beer I have chunked out.The vivid memory of me kissing someone other than my girlfriend keep playing in my head,making me more guilty conscious.It was past seven,calls from Yuri and Jessica I ignored.I’m just not brave to face Jessica anymore.After I left the hotel,I booked a room at a resort nearby and spend my entire day there,getting drunk.I knocked my own head hard,asking my brain to remember what happened after the kiss.For the nth time,my phone started ringing flashing Jessica’s name on the scree.I sigh and reluctantly answered the phone.

“s-sica..”

“Yoong,where are you?I have been calling you for nth time from just now.How’s your head now?” she asked me.

“I’m at my apartment now.My head is still throbbing and having a hangover now.Have you taken your dinner?” I asked her.

“not yet” I mentally imagine her pouting “I just came back from work.Work has drown all my energy.And since my personal assistant had a terrible hangover,I was all alone” I let out a chuckle when I heard her words.

“so what are you going to eat now?” I asked her

“uhm…actually I was planning to eat you,you know….” I let out a laugh. “but I just decided to eat some homefood since there’s still some reports to be checked out.”. I just hummed in response because I do not know what to talk anymore.This is the first time our conversation has turn this awkward since we got together as a couple.

“yoongie?” she called me. “can you come over.I miss you since yesterday. And we did not even kissed” she complained in her whinny voice.I was tongue tied,doesn’t know how to reply to her.

“uhm…of course my love, I will be there soon.” Soon I heard  her squeling and I just laugh.

“ok I will be waiting for you.I love you.” She hung up after that.I decided to take hot bath to calm down myself after I got drunk.I quickly dressed up and check out from the resort to meet Jessica.After an half an hour drive, I arrived at her apartment.

“Hei….” She greet me .I smile and give her a peck before going inside her house.She followed me from behind and push me towards the wall before advancing towards me ily.I know she is seducing me.She came near me and kiss me passionately .She taste sweet as always and her tongue tastes like mint.Soon our kiss gained some intensity when she slipped in her hands inside my shirt,caressing my abs which make me moan in pleasure.As we was carried away and I almost lift her shirt from her when suddenly my mind flashes to that night,me kissing another women.I open my eyes suddenly and push Jessica lightly.She look at me with confused face but hurt were evident in her eyes.I peck her before pulling out.

“s-sorry sica,I’m hungry.I didn’t eat anything you know” I show her my pout and puppy eyes so that she will believe me.I felt relieved when she smile and grab my hand leading to the dining table.She cooked nothing fancy but it was more than enough.I keep staring at her during our dinner time.

“I’m going to melt soon if you keep staring at me Yoongie.” She jested which make me laugh.I hold her and fed her the food.After washing the dishes,we head to her room to sleep.It was making me anxious since I knew that Sica definitely wants to continue our session  and I was afraid of it.I’m not ready for this,I don’t think I can give my whole to this session.As I was thinking about it when I felt Jessica was straddling my thighs.

“s-sica” I could not finish my sentence when Jessica silent me with her amorous kisses.I have to pull all my will power to push her from me.

“s-sica,I’m really tired and my head still pounding hard.S-sorry sica.” I get up and lie on the other side of the bed,facing the opposite side.I could not bring myself to look at her hurtful expression.I feel her slipping on the other side of the bed and felt asleep without no kisses and cuddling.Within I realize,tears has fallen from my cheeks.The next morning,I woke up early and refresh myself.After getting ready,I made breakfast for Jessica.I went to the room,finding her still felt asleep.I sat beside her and kiss her on her forehead,left her a note before leaving her apartment.

It has been two weeks since I and Jessica has an intimate moment.I restrain myself just to kissing and not to touch more than that.My guilty feeling has reached its limit.Everytime I kiss Sica,I keep having a vivid memory of what happened.So I decided to tell Jessica what happened.She deserved to know what happened and I would have to accept whatever her decision was.I went to her room and knock it before entering.I saw my goddess immerse in her work till she did not realize that I have enter the room.I slowly went behind her and hug her from behind,snaking my arms around her neck.She was startled at first before she pull my hand closer to her.I kiss her cheeks and she turn her chair facing me,giving me her beautiful smile.

“Hei.” I wish her  and I sat on her lap.

“hei yourself.Whats wrong? Don’t you have anything to do Ms.Im?” she eyed me before pecking me.

“I do,staring at my goddess right now.”She laughed at my words before I pull and crash my lips to her.I kiss her passionately ,pouring all my love in that kiss.We pull back,panting trying to catch our breath.

“do you want to come to my apartment today?” I asked her seductively “fany won’t be there cause she is spending her time with Taeyeon” .She tap her chin like thinking about the idea.

“uhm…tell me why I should come there?”.I smile at her before answering her

“cause your beautiful girlfriend is going to cook for your favourite food “ I told her.

“Since its about food,I will definitely go to your apartment” I eyed her before I start to tickle her.

 

It was past 4p.m, when I was resting on my chair.I have finish all the work.I sigh for the countless times.My worry about Jessica’s reaction scares me.I don’t mind if she hit me,scold me but I just don’t want her to leave me.I could not live my life without her.I was thinking about how to tell her about it when my phone beeped,indicating an incoming message.I took my phone before eyeing on the sender.It was a private number and the sender has sent me an video.Curiosity got the best of me so I decided to open the video.My eyes went wide,heart beat were pounding hard on my ribcage,I was sweating profusely.The video was me kissing another woman from that night,Below the video,there were a message

I will make sure You and Your girlfriend won’t get together….

 

Tears has fallen from my eyes.I was so worried if Jessica has received this video.I got up from my seat to go to her room,when my room burst open with Jessica looking at me.Her eyes were showing me too much emotion that I cannot decipher but betrayal was one of it.

She came up to me and slap me hard on my face.