Chapter 24

You and Me

Chapter 24

It has been two weeks since I went to the club.I was at my office because it was lunch break and I was too lazy to go,my goddess is also not here due to a outdoor meating.I leaned back to my chair and having a conversation with Tiffany .She was whining  that I’m not paying attention and not spend time with her anymore.

“Yoona….. you are so bad nowdays you know?”.She whine which made me laugh.

“why is that?”.I asked her while smiling to her.

“since you move to Jessica’s,you tend to ignore me.Imma sad you know”.

“yah! We just meet each other like last week”.

“yeah through face time”. I sense her rolling her eyes in annoyance. “even though we only live how many hours apart”. I laughed at her words.

“Ok,ok baby,what about we meet today at our apartment and have some dinner and spend all night talking with each other”.I suggested.

“yah,you are calling me baby.Are you sure that Jessie is not murdering you with her glare by now?”.I laughed at her remark

“she is busy with a meeting.So don’t worry baby,I’m safe”.Bad timing because when I looked up,Jessica was staring at me like boring holes through my head.I smiled and went up to her and kiss her forehead .I bring her to the couch in my office and sat her on my lap.

“So how about the dinner today.Ok sure then I meet you at 8p.m”.I hanged up.Jessica wrapped her arms around my neck and hug me .

“So who were you calling babe huh? Finding someone behind my back?”.I know that she was joking.

“I will be a fool if I did that.I wouldn’t want to let go this angel from me right?”.I winked at her and she blushed. “its tiffany,she is complaining because I ignore her nowadays.So I decided to meet her today at our apartment”.I told her.

“ I thought you going to meet her in the club?”.I rolled my eyes at her question

“I have gotten allergies whenever I heard clubs from now on you know,thus I decided to stay away from my allergies.So don’t tease me!”.I pout at her.She kiss my pout.

“just be safe and be back early ok”.I nod at her.

At 8p.m sharp,I went to our once shared apartment.To be truth,I miss this apartment.It has many precious memories here.She was always there for me when I need her especially  when my parents passed away.Tiffany was someone that I could lean on everytime.Tiffany and I starts staying  here since high school till we finish our university.I walk slowly towards the kitchen,spotting tiffany cooking.I leaned at the door frame and look at her.I cant help but to chuckle whenever she whine when her cooking got slack off.It brings back to the first time we learn to cook.She almost burn the kitchen and I laughed while rolling down the floor.That was one of the memories that I would love to cherish till the day I die.

“yah! For how long are you standing there lamp pole?”.Tiffany asked me.I went to her and engulf her in my embrace.

“I miss you fany ah”.I told her truthfully.She smile and break the hug.

“Lets go yoong.I cooked you favourite food .Its specially made for my best friend in the whole universe”.I chuckled and help her to set up the table and soon we took our seat to have our dinner.

“where is Tae?”.

“She is at our apartment,I told her that we are meeting up to spend some time together”.I just nod at her and keep eating the dinner that she prepared.

“yah seriously,you are amazing.Did tae make you cook for her 24/7? Your cooking skill is amazing.”.I jested at her.

“hei,I’m a good cook ok for your info”.I rolled my eyes at her.

“so who was the one that almost burn down the kitchen when we start learning cooking”.She throw one of the spoon to my head.

“yah! Shut up and eat you shikshin”.I laughed and chatting to each other while eating.

I went home quite late because we got hooked up with our stories.I went to our bedroom and found out that Jessica has fall asleep.I slowly tip toe to refresh myself and slowly crawled beside Jessica.I was facing the ethral beauty of Jessica.I slowly trace my finger down her face.Memorizing each and every feature of this person who took my breath away and make my heart beat faster every time I look at her or simply beside her.Jessica frown and turn on the other side.back facing me.I silently chuckle because she feel disturbed by my advance.I slowly snake my right arms around her waist and bury my head on her neck.Inhaling her vanilla scent.I slowly trace my lips from her back, to her neck and slowly down her shoulder blade.She turn around to face me again.

“yoongie,stop it”.Her whining voice sounded so y.I just chuckled and kiss her lips softly.I was going to sleep but then I softly whisper to her ear.

“hei,I want to bring you somewhere tomorrow.Make sure you are free ok”.I knew she heard me so I bring her into my arms and fell asleep.

The next morning,after breakfast I bring Jessica somewhere secret.

“Yah! Where are you bringing me yoongie?I lack of sleep,thanks to you”.She rolled her eys which makes me laugh.

“Sorry babe,you were seductive yesterday you know.I can’t control myself”.She hit my arm which make me wince in pain.I stopped at the taffic light and peck her cheeks.

“how does me wearing just a night gown can make you feel aroused you idiot”.

“yeah it does when you are wearing see through night gown”.Its true,last night I almost felt asleep but her soft silky skin literally turn my ert mind on.So eventhough at first,she protest but I have my own ways.

“you literally left marks all over my body for god sake.What were you thinking when you bite me,that I was an chicken!”.I laughed at her words.

“Ok,I’m sorry baby”.I pout and show her my puppy eyes which made her cringe”.

“anyway where are we going.You brought me out so early”.She asked me.I just smile and held her hand and kiss the back of her hands.

“you will see soon”.We continue our journey in silent.After half an hour ride,we reach our destination.I got out from  my car and went to Jessica’s side to help her.I reached out my hand to her.She looked at me astounded.

“what are we doing here yoongie?”.I just smiled at her and lead her with me inside.In front of us was the  two tomb of my parents.Jessica turn to look at me but I stopped her and asked her to turn again.I back hugged her and lie my chin on her shoulder.

“umma,appa this is my girlfriend Jessica Jung.I know,know that I brought Yuri before here but she is not the right one for me.Umma, I finally found the one for me.Look at her appa,isn’t she just beautiful just like umma.I finally find someone beautiful as umma”.My voice start to cracked but Jessica hug my arms around her waist tightly. “umma,appa bless us .Please take care of her who is now my world”.I kiss Jessica’s shoulder and start sobbing

“its ok Yoona.I love you”.Jessica turn around and hug me tightly.

After giving our prayers to my parents,we drove home.Jessica kept looking at me all the while I was driving.

“I’m fine Jessie”.I look at her and smile.

“what happen to them Yoona?”.She asked me

“they passed away in a car accident when I was 13.It was an double car pile accident.I always missed them and it was one of the reason why I always restrain myself from talking about them”.We approached the traffic light.Suddenly Jessica grab by my collar and kiss me ravenously.I pull away when my lungs were begging for air.

“I won’t leave you Yoona.I will be here forever”.