chapter 3

You and Me

Chapter 3

“Ms.Im I introduce you,Ms.Kwon Yuri.my personal assistant”

That phrase keeps ringing in my ears when I was sitted between Yuri and Ms.Jung.To be truth,I am so uncomfortable with Yuri beside me and when she keep stealing glances at me,it just doubled up my uncomfortness.

“Ms.Im,Yuri will show you your room.Enter my room after half an hour.I’ve a meeting soon with another company .I want you to accompany me” she told me sternly with that y icy voice.Wait!! what?

“uhm…sure Ms.Jung”I meekly said.After that Yuri and I make way out of her office after bowing to her.Damn! being alone with Yuri is a freaking torture for me

“so yoona… long time we did not meet each other…its about six months right?” she starts our convo with  a chuckle while she was leading me to my desk.

“can you stop talking and just lead me to my desk.I have some work to do”I told her coldly without glancing at her.

“Are you still angry at me yoongie? Even after six months?uh?”.My anger escalated when she call me using my pet name her given pet name for me.

“ugh! You’re so irritating.Can you stop talking to me because I don’t think I can hold to my anger if you keep talking to me.You ask me if I’m still angry?yes!! I’m still angry at you”I leave her and storm to my room.I plop to my sit.I heaved a sigh while my mind was floating with memories our memories

“yoongie,thanks for the dinner tonight.It was so delicious.”Yuri told me while we were swaying towards music.I placed my hands on her waist while she placed her hand on my shoulders.We were lost in our eyes. 6 Jun 2013 marks our fourth anniversary,on this day,I propose to this beautiful lady and I felt that I was the most happiest person in the world when she nod her head and cupped my face to kiss me.On this special day,I bring her to my house and I cooked her favourite food.After our dinner,here we are swaying to some romantic song playing on my dvd speaker.As I kept my gaze locked at her,we were drawn closer to each other before I placed my lips on hers.She s her arm to my neck while I pull her closer by her waist locking ourselves in a passionate kiss.While I was kissing her,I slowly rub her hands down to her but and lightly squeeze it earning a throaty moan from her.I carried her while she wrapped her legs around my waist,I slowly make my way to my room and shut the door thus our night deepened.But I never knew that our relationship which was blissful will crumbled on that faithful day.

Kringggggggggggggg

The sudden phone ring woke me up from my slumber.I quickly attend it and I heard Yuri’s voice from the other side

“yoo…um…Ms.Im,Ms Jung called you to her room and she also remind you to bring her the file related to contact clause of the company that we are dealing with.” Yuri told me in a strict but in a soft tone

“Ok sure,I will be there soon” I hang up as soon not want to listen to her response

I quickly found the file and make my way to Ms.Jung’s room.I knock a few times before entering the room.After I enter,I hand in the file and stood in front of her but I cannot help but to stare at her.She is so beautiful and her every movement make me breathless.My heartbeat started to beat so fast that at one point I thought that there is a war going on in my heart.

“are you done staring at me yet? Or do you need more time Im Yoona?” her question made me startled and pull out of my trance.wow nice pheripheral  vision.

“so-sorry Ms Jung.”I told her while bow my head in embarassement but somehow I like the way my name sounded from .It was stern but wonderful.She stare at me with her icy stare before asking me to sit on the chair.She gave me some files and ask me to review it. As I was reviewing it ,Yuri enter and sat beside me while she gave Ms.Jung a file which I suppose for the next meeting.During that spur moment, suddenly her hand brush with mine.I feel an electricity pass through me and my heart beat faster.The feelings that I thought has vanished ,reappear when her hand brush with me instantly fear surround me.I moved away from her,just in time for the meeting with the client.Ms.Jung,Yuri and I make our way to the board room.The meeting was with the Director of Choi Corporation.They majored in investing in hotelier around the world and one of the most richest and successful businesswoman ever.As soon as we enter the boardroom,the director ,Ms .Choi shake hands with us and suddenly embrace Ms.Jung.When she hug Jessica,I feel a surge in me,I don’t know is it jealousy or what,I feel like something was burning inside me when they hug each other.

That meeting was held for three hours and it actually went preety well.I cannot argue that Jessica one hell hot director.The way that she present her presentation was totally awesome and when she stole glance at me whenever she presenting set my heart beat to its faster mode that at one point,I thought my heart is gonna burst out of myself.After the deal between the Jung’s and the Choi’s done,Jessica call us to a bar for a drink to celebrate our success

“Ms.Kwon and Ms.Im,I want you both to join me for a drink at the bar to celebrate our succesfull deal.” She ask us ..no wait .she demand us with her authoritive tone.Yuri quickly nod her head while I decline Jessica’s order.

“Sorry Ms.Jung.I had to get home now…I have something important to do. I told her

“Ms.Im why do you have any husband or kids waiting for you at home?”her question seriously startled me while Yuri just snorted to prevent herself from laughing.

“Excuse me?um..no Ms.Jung.Its just that I drove here and I have no one to bring me home.And I’m quite a bad drinker.So I’m sorry I have to go home now.Im sorry.”I told her and bowed to show my apology.She just nod while making her way out of the company with Yuri tailing behind her.I gather my things and met with tiffany who was waiting for me in her car.I enter the car and gave her a peck in the cheek.Dont get us wrong,but that’s how we greet each other always.

“hey..how was work first day?and how about your hot director uh?tell me..tell me…” Fany was ecstatic to know about today.

“wow fany ah…hold your horses woman…I’m so hungry so can we eat first before I tell my story for today” I jested and she agree.We went to a small restaurant to eat eels sice fany said that she crave for it.Well she likes…no loves eels so much while me being a shikshin ,I eat any Food!!!.While we was eating,I told her about my first day,about the meeting and blah..blah…

“fany ah…. I saw her…again” fany was dumbfounded

“yo young,can you tell me properly.Who did you saw again?” she ask me

“its…….Yuri fany.She is also working in the same company as Jessica’s assistant.Sigh….what am I gonna do fany…its almost six months..fany..” I told her while tears was threatening to fell from my eyes.Tiffany reach for my hands and squeeze it

“Its ok yoong.If you think you can’t handle it,then stop working there.I don’t want to to see you in this state everyday.” She told me sweetly .I smile gently and gave her the I-will-be-fine look.After the dinner,we went home,As I was about to step on to the house,my phone vibrated.I fished out my phone to read the upcoming text messages

Yoong,I’m sorry..plese forgive me for leaving you without any word.i shouldn’t have done that,I shouldn’t have left you to go to London.But on this six months………I miss you ..i miss you so much..I’m a bad girlfriend,I know that.Yoong I’m drinking now …..i know…I know…that you don’t like me drinking,but I cant help it…..Good night yoong and im so sorry

Unknown to me my tears fell off.I close my eyes and grip my phone tightly to my chest.Yes..I cannot forget Yuri,my first friend,my first love and basically my everything….was my everything.But rather than that,I’m more worried about her being drunk.I told tiffany and grab her car keys before making my way to the bar.After I reach there,I saw Yuri sitting on a stool drinking while Jessica was nowhere to see.I reach Yuri’s place before grabbing her wrist and spun her around to face me

“Stop ,lets go home”I told her coldly and drag her with me

“y-yo-yoong what a-are you d-doing here” she slur and I instantly know that she is drunk.I kept quiet not wanting to answer her question.We barely make a few steps before Yuri pull me towards her and crash her lips to me.I was shocked and stunned.I try to push her but she snake her one arm around my neck and another one behind my back,holding me tightly.She was kissing me ravenously and soon I find myself giving in.oh god the soft lips that I miss so much.I reciprocate her kisses and held her tightly.And suddenly I saw a pair of fury eyes looking at me.It was Jessica

 

a/n: I wanna apologise for not updating soon.its just that I was busy with exams and so on.

       I will try to update as soon as possible

       And happy belated birthday to Sica-baby