Chapter 15

You and Me

Chapter 15

The meeting was with Mr.Ash Intosh.He owns one of the biggest construction company in South East Asia.The meeting was held in one of his own restaurant in Seoul.Jessica and I were talking and joking to each other while waiting for his arrival.After approximately half an hour,he arrived with someone accompanying him.

“hello to the two beautiful ladies here” he greeted at us.We rose from our seat and bow to him to show respect.He looks like in his mid forties but he still look handsome in my eyes.He usher us to seat before he and his company took her seat.

“oh,how ashamed of me.Allow me to introduce you to my beloved daughter,Jennifer Intosh.”.Heol!! she is his daughter.She look damn pretty and gorgeous.Sica will kill me if she caught me ogling at her.

“hai Ms.Jung and Ms.Im” she greeted us.

“she is 22 now Ms.Jung and she is my one and only heirs”.She blushed when she heard her father’s word.We just smiled and continue our meeting.After two hours,we have ended the gruel meeting.

“Ms.Jung,do you and your secretary wants to have lunch with us?” Mr.Intosh asked us and Jessica could not reject his request so we agreed to the lunch.

“uhm…Ms.Im…”I stop my track when I heard my name being mentioned by Jennifer.I looked up at her. “Ms.Im how old are you?” she asked me.

“I’m 25 Ms.Intosh.” I answered her while looking at her.

“umh…..uhm..are you by chance still single Ms.Im?” Jessica got choked by her question and my eyes widened in shock while Mr.Intosh just smirk at her question.Jessica nudged my arm quite hard making me wince in pain.

“I’m not Ms.Intosh.I have a loving girlfriend” I told her while holding Jessica’s hand under the table.She just smile at me.Jennifer looks down in embarrassment.We decided to shrug it off and just focus on our lunch.

We enter the car after sending off Mr.Intosh and his daughter.I help Jessica to fasten her seat belt.I got surprised when Jessica took a hold of my collar and pull me closer to capture my lips.We kiss each other passionately and oh god her lips is so addicting to me.We pull back to catch our breath and our forehead still attached together.Our breath bouncing against our lips.

“I miss kissing you baby.Its been one week you know! It’s a torture……”.Jessica told me.I just smiled at her before going back to the driver seat and drove the car

“Are we going back to office or what?” I ask Jessica when she remained silent.She let a big yawn and stretch her hands,showing her abs. “lets go back home.I miss cuddling with you”

She told me with a pout.I just chuckled and make way to Jessica’s apartment.At six sharp,I woke up with Jessica resting her head on my chest.I was bust admiring her beauty when my phone vibrates indicating an incoming message.I reach for my phone to take a look at it.

Yoona,I want to meet you and apologise to what I told you the other day.Can we meet up?

  •  

I was pondering if I should meet her because Sica wont definitely like it if I meet up with her ex.But I knew that I have to fix this up and clear all this mess.So I reply her.

 

Ok where I should I meet you up?

 Great yoona.I will text you address later.lets meet up at 8p.m

 

I just sigh.I hope that sica won’t get mad at me for my doings.At seven,Jessica was still sleeping so I decided not to disturb her.I got up slowly and went to take a bath,leaving her to sleep.

After 15 minutes,I was drying my hair when sica wrap her arms around me nuzzling her face on my shoulder.

“where are you going?all prepared.Are you going for a date or something Ms.Im?”.Her question makes me laugh so I turn around to face her .I cup her cheeks and kiss her softly. “ I can only cheat you with you.My love.I’m going out to meet fany” I bit my cheeks when I lie to her. “its been a long time since I hang out with her,so we decided to meet up and just hang out for a bit.Is it ok?”.I ask her.

“of course.just becareful ok?” I just nod and kiss her on her forehead.

 

After I arrive at the bar,I looked for Victoria but she was nowhere to be seen.So I decided to give her a call.She told me that she will be quite late because of traffic jam.I go for a drink to waste my time waiting for her.I was drinking a non-alcoholic drink when a women took a sit beside me.She look very beautiful and stunning.

“hei gorgeous” she whispered seductively on my left ear.I ignored her while waiting for Victoria’s arrival.I mentally grunted on Victoria’s late arrival.

“hei you,alone tonight?”she inch closer to me rubbing her chest on to my upper left arm.I decided to ignore her  and sip on my drink.After a few minutes,I feel light headed and my head was spinning.I was clutching my head when I suddenly felt someone kissing me.I was trying to clear my blurry vision by shaking my head few times.I saw Jessica in my vision. “s-sica,wh-what are you d-doing h-here?” I started stuttering and soon I responded to the kisses, thus that was the last thing registered on my mind before I went blank.

I woke up with a terrible headache,my head pounding hard as I try to register where am I now.I soon shake the blurriness off and find mysef in room ,hotel room I guess.I try to remember what happened the night before.My eyes widen in shock when I realised that someone was kissing me and I look around to find my clothes scatter.

Oh my lord.What have I done.I quickly got up,looking around the room to find anyone inside the room.As I was roaming around,I found a note on the dressing table

 I had a great night gorgeous.Thank you for it – anonymous-

Tears pool in my eyes when I discovered that I cheated on Jessica by sleeping with someone.I looked for my phone,38 messages and 14 missed calls all from Jessica asking my wherebouts.Guilty overwhelm me soon my phone start ringing flashing Jessica’s name.I wipe my tears and answer the phone.

“yah Im Yoona!!! Where the are you?” she yell at me

“s-sorry sica,I was overdrunk so I stay in a motel.I couldn’t even drive” I told her while lump was forming in my throat.

“The Yoona!!!! Didn’t I tell you not to drink a lot.I even try to call tiffany..” my breath hitched when I heard her  “.. but her phone was switch off” I heaved out my breath and I heard her sigh. “so where are you now?can you drive or do you want me to ..” . “no its ok” I quickly cut her off “I can managed it sica.I’m just having headache due to overdrinking.Is it ok if I take a day off ?” I asked her.

“Of course,just go home safe and take a rest.I will visit you after work ended.”

“sure no problem.Sica I love you so much.Sorry for making you worried”. I apologised wholeheartedly.

“its ok babe.I love you too”. She hung up.I slumped to the floor and start sobbing.

What the have I done??