Chapter 23

You and Me

Chapter 23

Really!.She said that?”.Krystal asked almost yelling.

Yah!Soojung! stop shouting.My eardrums gonna burst”.Jessica knock her sister’s head softly.Krystal just glare and pout to her sister.

“Yoongie,she said that?”.Jessica asked me and I nod my head in agreement.

“yeah she said that.I can’t help but to suspect that she is behind all this”.Jessica and krystal just nod their head at my statement.Then we continue our dinner in silence.After that,Jessica and I were cuddling at the veranda of her room.We were stargazing with tangled in each other’s embrace.

“sica ah?”.Jessica look at me and hum in response.

“I’m thinking about something,more exactly a plan”.She nodded and gesture me to continue. “I want to go back to the club…to meet that lady if possible”.Jessica straighten her posture.

“why do you want to meet her up for?”.

“Because I want to know what really happened that night.Don’t get me wrong sica but something in me keep bugging me that nothing really happened that night.So I want to investigate to know the truth”.Jessica shifted her gaze from me and to the sky,looking at the beautiful night.The moonlight were reflecting on her face.

“sica,why are you quiet?.Please say something?”.I asked her while clasping her hand with me.She sigh deeply and looked at me.

“Do you really have to back to the club?.She asked me vaguely,probably worried that history is going to repeat itself.So, to ease her, I cup her cheeks and kiss her tenderly to tell her that I wont do it anymore.

“I promise you that,nothing is going to happen like last time.I will bring either Yuri or Tiffany with me if it can ease your worries”.I assured her . “please sica”. I plead her.

“ok,but you have to be back home by 10pm.Not even a minute late.Bring Yuri with you so that I will be at ease”.I smile at her and clash our lips,nibbling her lips.She gasp and I intrude my tongue in her,tasting every inch of her.While we were still kissing,I lifted her bridal style and went to our bed.

The next night,Yuri and I got ready to go to club.Jessica and I laugh when Krystal threaten Yuri.

“Yah!Kwon Yuri,dare to flirt with another woman out there,you going to sleep outside”.Krystal told her Krystal and Yuri just smile and hug her girlfriend.

“don’t worry princess,no matter what,my eyes will only look at you”.Yuri peck Krystal’s lips and went with her to living room to give us some privacy.I turn to  look at Sica.She automatically snake her arms around my neck and my hand went to her waist.She pull me closer and gave me a loving kiss.

“please be safe.Return home if you can’t find her.Don’t waste your time and don’t drink anything from there.Ok?”.I smiled inwardly, looking at her worry eyes and nodded.

“I will be back soon.ok?.I love you”.I gave her last peck and left with Yuri.

We arrive at the club after half an hour drive.Loud music were blaring at the club.Too many humans there,drunk and dancing .I and yuri make way to the counter bar and waited there to look for that particular person.

“Yoona,its been almost 30 minutes.Are you sure she will be here?”.Yuri asked me while sipping juice.We both avoided any alcohol drink.I looked around,when my eyes caught a familiar figure.

“Yuri,that’s her”.I pointed to the woman standing at the counter talking to a certain person.Yuri and I make way to meet that figure when we got shell shocked.The person that she was talking was Victoria.We hide from them and eavesdrop their conversation.

“hei! This is not the amount that you promised me that day”.The woman push Victoria roughly.

“I will pay you soon.Anyway my plan did not succeed because they got back together.If only you do your job properly that day Yuju!”.Victoria huff in annoyance.I curl my fist and was ready to lunge towards her when Yuri pulled me back in hurry.

“Yoona don’t be stupid!”.She whispered to me but anger was consuming me.

“How the hell do you want me to calm down! She plan all this”.

“I know but don’t disturb their conversation.We need to know more about that night”. I have no choice but to agree with Yuri’s words.I took out my phone and start recording they both while talking.

“hei you dumb,don’t try to say I’m the wrong one here.I just did what you asked me to.I even kiss that hotty.Arent you are the one that took the video of us kissing?.And incase you forgotten,I even undress her to make it look like we had ”. Wait what?? “when we didn’t do anything other kissing which she even blackout halfway.I was left frustrated you know”.Yuju said to Victoria and pout.

“Its ok honey.I will help you and pay you with giving you pleasure all night”.They start kissing.We left the club to go back home.I barge to the house,startling Jessica and Krystal who was busy with their work.Jessica got up and smile at me.

“hei you guys are back early,its no….”.I didn’t let her finish her words when I hug her tight with my tears falling.Jessica hug me back .

“hei,what wrong?yoongie?why are you crying?”.I ignore her question.

“Yoongie,please answer me.Yuri what happen,please tell me?”.She question Yuri when I didn’t answer her question.I broke the hug and look at her.She wipe my tears with her thumb and cup my cheeks to give me a forehead kiss.

“Sica..”.I started

“uhm..what is it yoongie?”.She asked me while her eyes glows with her love for me.

“I- I didn’t cheat on you Sica”.She look at me confusingly.

“That night,nothing happened between I and that women.She said it herself”.I took out my phone to show the video that I recorded.I was in tears and she pull me into a hug.I kiss her lips and pull  back to look at her.She smile and pull my collar to connect our lips together.We were kissing like we are the only one that’s here.We forgot the existence of the other two of them were present here.Krystal threw a pillow to my head that awaken us from our make out.

“yah! You guys are acting like its only you both are here”. Jessica glare at her sister and march towards her with her hand on her hip.

“yah! Why did you do that huh?whats gonna happen if my yoongie breaks her head because of the pillow”. That made me and Yuri to laugh.Aigoo sica,so cute.

“don’t you think you are too over.Who the hell will broke their head just because of  a soft pillow.I did that because you guys were making out senselessy and looked like you guys will strip all your clothes right here”.

“well if you are jealous,you can just make out with your yull….”.I hug her and kiss her neck to stop their bickering but Yuri pull Krystal to her and start kissing her.I smile and whisper to Jessica’s ears. “I think we can do our job now”. I told her seductively and carried her bridal style which she make a yelp .

“uhm..you smell nice Sica ah”.

“Are you seducing me again Ms.Im?Are you not tired?you did me for more than thrice you know.I’m still sore you know”. She cuddled closer to me and make me chuckle.

“because I feel happy that I didn’t cheat on you and its also your fault to give in babe”. I told her which make her to hit my shoulder.

“Yah you didn’t give me a chance to talk”.She pout and knock my head softly.I just giggled and hug her sideways.

“I love you Sica,so much”.I told her sincerely.She look at me and caress my cheeks.

“I love you too Yoona,so much.Before that,I want to knock some sense to Victoria’s head”. She told me.

“what are you gonna do?”.I asked her curiously

“Don’t worry,I will think something with my genius brain.Now lets sleep,I’m so tired baby”.We hug and drifted to slumber