TA: Ershijiu

The Artist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is awkward. Not knowing what to do next is awkward. On hindsight, she should have asked Dayu to school her on this subject. Even if he only has experience relevant to his gender. What is she to do now? Does she take Miyoung’s robe off? Or does she take her own clothes off? Is there something she should say first? What happens next?

=

Why is Taeyeon staring at her like this? With eyes big and round, so mesmerizing yet slightly blank. The kisses were wonderful and she really liked how close they got, but right now, it feels a little strange. Is Taeyeon reluctant to go ahead with this? Did she push Taeyeon into doing what she doesn’t want to do? Or is this happening too soon? Miyoung does not think they need to wait any longer—they have waited long enough—but Taeyeon doesn’t seem to be on the same page as she is.

=

Maybe it is better for her to take her own clothes off. It seems a little presumptuous of her to assume Miyoung will allow her to do so and if she were to ask, it might come out weird. Anyway, Miyoung only has on a silk robe. That is a lot lesser than what she is wearing right now so she should get started on hers first.

Her fingers don’t seem like hers as she loosens her clothes and drops the soft blue silk, revealing the inner layer. But Miyoung grabs her wrists as she starts on the next layer, making her look up in surprise. Did she do something wrong?

“Let me help you,” says Miyoung, so softly that Taeyeon wonders if she imagined it.

Miyoung’s hands take over and Taeyeon sits still, watching as another layer of clothing is removed. She shivers when Miyoung’s cool fingers brush against her skin under her inner wear. Her heart is doing strange things, palpitating, thumping, flipping, as fingers caress her bared arms. Those fingers come to a stop on her shoulders and gently nudge her to turn around. She obeys and shifts, blushing.

Foreign feelings are slipping in. Feelings she has never known before. Will her heart squeeze this way each time Miyoung undresses her? Will her lips run dry? Will her spine tingle? Or will she grow accustomed to this feeling one day and stop her innards from trembling as they are right now?

“Oh! What was that?” Taeyeon jumps when something glides down her back and turns back around but Miyoung takes her shoulders and stops her.

“Don’t move.”

“But—”

“Keep still.” The gliding resumes and Taeyeon realizes what it is. Miyoung’s nails. Her nails are skating across her back, up and down, left and right. It tickles, which makes Taeyeon giggle and squirm but she doesn’t turn again. “You have a beautiful back.” Fingernails trail down her spine to her sides and turn into hands that go around her waist. “Your skin is so smooth.”

Taeyeon bites her lip as the hands release her waist and travel up her back to the knot holding her inner wear up. She feels it loosening and without thinking, her arms move to cover herself. A wave of shyness is overwhelming her and she clutches desperately at the scanty piece of silk that covers her chest.

“Are you feeling shy?”

Taeyeon nods.

“But why? We have bared our bodies to each other. I have massaged your back before.”

Turning around to meet Miyoung’s eyes, Taeyeon says, “I don’t know. But the way you are touching me tonight feels very different. You are acting differently too.”

Miyoung smiles. “I am trying to seduce you, Taeyeon. But it does not seem to be working.”

“S-Seduce me?”

“Mhm . . .” Miyoung leans forward to press a kiss on her lips. “I am trying to seduce you.”

“Miyoung . . .”

“I am sorry if I am not doing it well. I-I have never been able to practice it with anyone.”

“Please don’t apologize.” Taeyeon takes Miyoung’s hands and squeezes them. “You are doing it very well. In fact, you are doing it so well that you are making me shy.”

Her lover’s smile returns and she pulls one hand from her grip. “Let me take this off then.”

Taeyeon lowers her head and allows Miyoung to remove the piece of silk hanging from her neck. She resists the urge to cover her bare chest and tries to focus on Miyoung’s beautiful, soulful eyes. Her heart is thumping so hard now that it might jump out of her chest any moment but she keeps still. This is the moment. This is what they have been waiting fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter