Family

Behind the Curtain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRENDING ARTICLE: 

Insiders close to SNSD’s Yoona and Big Bang’s T.O.P claim that the prominent rapper has already introduced Yoona to his family. YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment still have not confirmed nor denied the rumors, but fans speculate the rumors to be true after T.O.P’s sister, Choi Hyeyoon, posted a mysterious photo of a couple in the beach.

This would explain why Yoona was not present during SNSD’s appearance during a radio show, and T.O.P did not show up in fellow member Taeyang’s Instagram post of the rest of the group enjoying a meal together with boss, Yang Hyun Suk.  Insiders also claim that T.O.P has the intention of marrying Yoona.  He was spotted in various jewelry stores, and rumors are circulating that he was looking at engagement rings.

In other news, SNSD revealed an announcement for a surprise concert in which the group would reveal a very special announcement. It is reported that Yoona would be present for the concert, and all five Big Bang members will be attending. Tickets were sold out in less than a minute. 

TOP COMMENTS:

[+211,474/-102,431]  This is ing insane!  Why won't they just confirm the news if it's true that they're together?!  I hate them together!!!  So incompatible...

[+187,021/-56,098]  She must be pretty damned special if he's going to introduce his family to her.  I heard he never brings women to meet his mother.  I doubt she impressed his mother though.  She looks pretty plain, and I hope oppa sees that soon.  Don't marry her, TOP oppa!!!!!

[+109,174/-91,021]  I may be in the minority, but I like them together.  Yes, they're unexpected, but you can tell that she's very special to him.  A lot of celebrities are supporting them together, and even Jessica approves of them despite the media's attempts to make it looks as if the SNSD members are having a feud with her.  Maybe this will start a new trend of idols finally opening up to the possibility of marriage and continuing to promote in their groups...

Seunghyun’s POV

            I could not believe that Yoona managed to pull it off.  My mother officially liked her.  My sister liked her, too.  Most of all, Yeonjun accepted her.  This was just insane.  Was this the same family that my past girlfriend met?  I looked over at Yoona, who was talking about the time she worked with Kwon Sangwoo.  She did Cinderella Man with him, but why wasn’t my family interested when I talked about the time I worked with him in 71:  Into the fire?

            My mother was laughing at her jokes.  In fact, she was treating Yoona like she was her own daughter!  Yoona seemed to be enjoying this, and at first, I thought it was all a part of her plan.  I thought that she was going to scheme to get my mother on her side so that when the fans continued to turn on her, she had someone to console in, but now, it seemed like she was truly enjoying my mother’s company.

            I saw my sister snap a quick picture of Yeonjun with a shy smile on his face.  I knew that this was going to be an Instagram update.  I walked over to where my fake girlfriend and family as I nudged Yoona’s side.  She turned to me with an irritated look on her face.

            “What do you want?” she asked me.

            “We need to go to sleep already,” I informed her.

            She glanced at the clock.  “It’s only a little past ten.”

            “Yes, but it’s already Yeonjun’s bedtime,” I reasoned.

            My mother laughed as Hyeyoon grinned at me.  My older sister stood up and lifted my nephew into her arms.  Yeonjun yawned slowly and shyly blew a kiss at Yoona, who pretended to catch it.  Oh. My. God.  Why did my family like her so much?

            “Yeonjun ah, we have to go to sleep.  I think samchon wants his girlfriend back,” Hyeyoon teased.

____________________________

Taeyeon’s POV

            Jiyong fell asleep early, and I suspected that he took sleeping pills.  I saw him take something, but when I questioned it, he quickly denied any allegation.  I was downstairs getting a snack, and Jiyong was upstairs in his bedroom.  Yoona had contacted me on FaceTime, and I was glad because I was just going to call her.  She was wearing a pair of pajamas, and her hair was down. 

            “I love his family!” Yoona gushed, “His mother is just phenomenal.  She’s such a great cook.  And his sister is so cool!  She’s into fashion and art, and I absolutely could connect to her right away.  Did I mention his nephew, Yeonjun?  He’s so adorable, and he even called me his girlfriend!”

            I was glad that she was enjoying herself.  I knew that she never had a mother figure before, and when she spoke of Seunghyun’s mother, there was this excitement in her voice that truly made me happy.  Jiyong told me that Seunghyun’s mother was very strict, and I was glad that Yoona was able to impress her.

            “Where’s Seunghyun at?” I asked.

            Yoona replied, “He’s in the shower.  He put all of my bags in his room.  He must be insane to think that I was going to sleep beside him!  He better sleep in the living room or something.”

            “Yoona, you know that the reason why you guys are there is to announce your engagement to him, right?” I asked.

            “I don’t know, unnie,” she frowned, “We don’t even have a ring.  It’d sound kind of unprepared.”

            Then there was a pause.  Yoona’s phone dropped on the floor, and I heard her scream.  Then I heard a masculine scream, and I guessed that it was Seunghyun.  I became alarmed and concerned as I yelled for her to pick up the phone.  I suddenly saw Yoona’s face appear on the screen with her eyes wide open. 

            “I’ll talk to you later, unnie!” Yoona said abruptly.

            What the hell just happened?  I frowned as I put my phone down.  I was about to make my way upstairs to go to sleep until I heard a distinct ringing sound.  That was Jiyong’s phone.  I walked over to the coffee table to where it was at and picked it up slowly.  I saw that on the caller ID, it was labeled under DO NOT ANSWER.  I automatically knew that the person calling was Kiko.  I slowly pressed the green button to pick up the call.

            “Jiyong!” she said on the other side of the line, “You…you really don’t have to say anything.  I just want you to listen to me.”

            I kept silent as I listened to her closely.  I was invading their privacy, but I could not help it.  I wanted to know why they broke up.  Why did Jiyong hate her so much?  Did she cheat on him?  That was usually the reason why most famous couples broke up.  That ‘we don’t have enough time for each other’ excuse was such a lie.

            She continued, “I love you so much, Jiyong.  You don’t even know.  I’m sorry for how I reacted when I saw her…I just lost control.  Jiyong, I don’t feel like myself anymore.  Since you left me, I feel like I can’t function.  Please help me.  I just want to feel better, but it’s so hard.”

            Then she hung up.  I put Jiyong’s phone down as tears welled up against the rim of my eyes.  I didn’t appreciate what Kiko had done to me earlier.  I still had scratches on my arms and little bruises were forming on my body.  I was trying my best to hide them from Jiyong, but I had a feeling that he was going to find them sooner or later. 

            Kiko’s voice clearly told me that she was drunk.  She was basically depressed, and I understood how she felt.  I was in a depression just last year, and I was still recovering from it.  It seemed as if my pregnancy was bringing me back to depression, but I was trying my best to fight back.  I just wanted Kiko to know that she didn’t have to self-destruct.  There were other options.

            I had friends help me get better; Tiffany was a key player.  My members helped me a lot, and my family often checked up on me.  To add on, Baekhyun was always there for me.  He made sure that I was okay.  Who did Kiko have?  I heard she was distant from her family.  Jiyong hated her guts.  If I refused to help, who would?

_______________________________

Yoona’s POV

            “Where’s Seunghyun at?” Taeyeon questioned me.

            “He’s in the shower.  He put all of my bags in his room.  He must be insane to think that I was going to sleep beside him!  He better sleep in the living room or something,” I replied.

            Seunghyun basically commanded the whole family to get to bed, and when I went to the bedroom, he was in the shower!  I wanted to tell him about the sleeping arrangements.  If he thought that I was going to sleep beside him, he was in for a rude awakening. 

            What was taking Seunghyun so long?  He had been in the shower for thirty minutes!  Taeyeon began to speak about my engagement to him.  We still had not announced it, and I didn’t even know if he had a ring ready.  I highly doubted it.  He didn’t seem like a guy who would be able to take charge on his own.  I was about to make my way to the bathroom door to signal Seunghyun to hurry up.  I turned around, and I shrieked.  I dropped my phone, and I was a bit disappointed.  I just got that phone, and I was almost sure that I had cracked my screen.

            My face turned red.  I felt my face getting hot, and it was because of Choi Seunghyun.  I had just witnessed Choi Seunghyun !  He was in his glory, and I had just experienced it!  He yelled back in retaliation to my scream to see me there.  Oh my gosh…I was absolutely in shock.  I felt frozen, and I could hear Taeyeon’s questioning me about what was happening. 

            “I’ll talk to you later, unnie!” I immediately hung up my call with Taeyeon.

            I turned to Seunghyun, who was stumbling to get his towel.  He turned around so I would not see his front.  I grabbed the nearest thing to me, which were some figurines at a nearby table and threw them at him.

            “I can see your !” I shouted, “Can you just cover up?  You knew that I was here.”

            "I didn't know you were here!" he retorted, "I thought you'd sleep in the living room or something!"

            He dodged my attacks and actually caught all of the figurines that I was throwing.  He dropped his towel again causing me to see him again.

            “Yah!” I gasped, “Can you stop?  My eyes had been de-ized!”

            He exclaimed, “Yoona, stop throwing my figurines!  They were expensive, and they’re collectibles!”

            He put all of the figurines that I had thrown at him down on the bed and picked up the towel on the floor.  He quickly wrapped it around his waist as I saw his mother appear at the doorway.  Her eyes were wide with shock to see that her son was half in front of me.  What if she misunderstood?

            “Seunghyun ah, why are you doing this to Yoona?” she lectured, “I raised you to be a gentleman.  I understand that you’re very excited because you have a beautiful girlfriend, but you can’t force her to do anything that she isn’t ready for!”

            I was enjoying this too much now.  I just loved his mother, and his mother alone was a good enough reason for me to marry him.  She was just a lovely person, and I would do anything for a mother like her.

            “Umma, I wasn’t trying to do anything with her!” he defended.

            His mother put her arms around me as I smiled mockingly at Seunghyun.  Ha, he should be very irritated by now. 

            “Go sleep on the sofa,” his mother ordered, “Give Yoona the bed tonight.”

            “We were just going to sleep next to each other,” Seunghyun interjected.

            She laughed, “I didn’t care if you slept around with your past girlfriends, but I really like this one.  You’re not going to touch her until you two get married.  After that, you two can do whatever you like.  Give me a lot of grandchildren, but not until you two get married.”

            I frowned as soon as she said that, and this time, Seunghyun was the one to smile mockingly.  He wrapped the towel around his waist even tighter as he walked past me.

            “When we get married, we’ll make a lot of grandchildren for my mom,” he smirked, “Shouldn’t that be fun, honey?”

            Damn ert....

_________________________________

Jiyong’s POV

            For the first time in a long time, I had slept well.  I was sort of an insomniac.  I hardly slept because I was constantly thinking.  My biggest flaw was that I overthought every single situation that I faced.  When I woke up, I smelled a wonderful aroma.  I made my way down the stairs to see that Taeyeon was making waffles.  She must have noticed my presence because she quickly turned around.  I smiled at her, and she quickly smiled back.  I saw her immediately pull down her sleeves to cover her arms. 

            If I was correct, I saw these little red marks on her arms.  I immediately grabbed her arms, and she sighed in defeat.  She tried to retract for me, but I didn’t let her.  I pushed her sleeves up to see long red marks on her arms.  I knew that this was because of Kiko. 

            “Don’t be angry, Ji,” she said quietly, “Kiko just freaked out.”

            I let go of Taeyeon’s arms, “She doesn’t have a right to touch you.  I swear I’ll kill her if she does that again.”

            “Don’t say such things,” she scolded,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter