California

Behind the Curtain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BREAKING] YOONA ATTACKED BY ANTI-FANS + SPOTTED IN FRONT OF OBSTETRICIAN’S OFFICE

 

            When SBS announced that they would air a special interview by Yoo Jaesuk focusing around the relationship between the newly engaged couple, T.O.P and Yoona, fans had mixed emotions.  Most SONEs were swooned by his romantic gesture of proposing to her in front of her fans and even asking her father for permission to marry his daughter.  It seems as if VIPs are less than impressed by T.O.P’s engagement to SNSD visual, Yoona. 

            SBS revealed, “It’s true that Yoona was attacked by anti-fans after their recording.  Security came in to help as soon as they could.  We are very thankful that her fiancé was able to keep her safe.  He even shielded her from attacks.”  Within an hour, SNSD’s Yoona was spotted in front of an obstetrician’s office, and many speculations are rising that she is currently pregnant.  Rumors that she went to the obstetrician’s office to check on her health after the attack began to spread, and SM Entertainment has released an official statement.

            SM Entertainment representatives stated, “Im Yoona is not pregnant.  She was there because her sister is two months pregnant, and she wanted to be there for her sister because Yoona’s brother-in-law was not able to attend.  Please do not misunderstand.  In fact, both SNSD and Big Bang are leaving on a trip to California for wedding preparations and leisure. Yoona is trying to focus all of her energy to the wedding, and we hope that the fans will continue to show their support.”

 

TOP COMMENTS:

 

[+99,231/-12,730] This article is very biased.  They make SONEs sound like angels, and VIPs sound like devils.  Yes, the anti-fans who attacked her are VIPs, but not all VIPs are like that!  Most of us support Choi Seunghyun and his personal relationship.  He’s about to enlist soon, and he deserves happiness.

 

[+102,592/-29,014]  I heard that before the anti-fans attacked them, the fans heard T.O.P asked Yoona if she wanted an expensive purse or shoes as a wedding gift to her, and she said that she didn’t want anything because she can buy it herself.  Guys, maybe she isn’t marrying him for money… Besides, if she really is pregnant, that’s more of a reason for his fans to avoid harming her…

 

[+88,492/-39,003]  I still don’t like her.  Yes, the saesangs should have not hurt her, but it feels like she’s only marrying him for his popularity.  Yeah, she’s popular already, but maybe she’s just hungry for more.  And I bet you she really is pregnant.  I bet she’s going to get an abortion after SM’s statement that she’s not pregnant.

____________________________________________

Taeyeon’s POV

            I stared at the news articles side by side.  Yoona and Seunghyun’s news article was on my left, and on my right, there was an article about Jiyong and Sohee together at a restaurant.  I knew that they dated before, but now, I was a little hurt.  I knew the reason why he didn’t answer my calls.  He was busy with Sohee.  I did tell him that he could date and that I didn’t love him, but he should have answered my call.  Now, Yoona was embroiled in a pregnancy rumor that was absolutely ironic.  She was rumored to be pregnant when in reality she was hiding my pregnancy.

            The wedding was only days away, and SM Entertainment decided to distract the public by sending all of SNSD and Big Bang to California.  Yoona and Seunghyun were supposed to be a fun couple, and so far, they were doing a great job at it.  Vera Wang was going to be in California for business, and she wanted to meet up with us to discuss the bridesmaids’ dresses and the wedding gown.

            I turned my iPad off as Tiffany sat beside me on the plane that we had just boarded.  I removed my earphones and smiled at Tiffany.  I was sitting on the window seat to avoid Jiyong, who was sitting directly across from us.  Jiyong was sitting beside Seungri, who was teasing Seohyun.  Seohyun sat in front of him, and Seungri was poking her.  If I was not mistaken, they were flirting with each other. 

            I avoided looking at Jiyong because I knew that he was staring at me.  I had avoided all of his calls and texts, and this was the first time that we had seen each other since I was brought to Dr. Lee’s office for bleeding.  She told me to avoid emotional stress, and that was what I wanted to do. I put a fake smile on my face once Yoona walked through the aisle with a handheld video camera in her palm.  They instructed her to do a vlog on our trip to California, and SM said that they’d post it on YouTube, which was sure to garner attention.  They were exploiting Yoona and Seunghyun more as the wedding neared…they also exploited them more as my pregnancy progressed.

            I looked at my watch as Yoona and Seunghyun finally took their seats.  They sensed the tension between Jiyong and me, but they did their best to look unaffected. 

            Tiffany was speaking to Seungri across the aisle, and I saw Seungri pass Tiffany a note.  Tiffany must have known that it was from Jiyong because she tried to give it back, but I rolled my eyes and grabbed the note from my friend’s palm.  Yoona’s camera was still rolling, and I didn’t want them to be in the background making a ruckus.  I took the note from Tiffany’s hand and unfolded it discreetly.

 

Taeyeon, I’m sorry.  Please talk to me.  I was wrong.

           

            I reread the paper note and rolled my eyes.  Were we in elementary school?  Did we have a teacher to hide from as he passed that note? I looked at him in the eyes as I ripped the note slowly.  What he did was wrong, and I was not ready to forgive him.  I told him to date, but I didn’t tell him to ignore our baby.

            He sank into his seat, put his hood on, and crossed his arms against his chest as Tiffany and Seungri laughed at my action and high-five each other to celebrate Jiyong’s defeat.  Jiyong retaliated to Seungri by elbowing him hard on the maknae’s side.  I crumbled the paper remains and discarded it.  I pressed my back against my chest and breathed out slowly.  This was going to be a long trip.

_____________________________________

Yoona’s POV

            “Okay, so we’ve been on the plane for six hours, and we have about seven more hours to go,” I spoke directly to the camera.

            The members were sleeping behind me, and the lights had been dimmed.  I turned the camera around and zoomed in on Seunghyun’s face.  I began to giggle to myself as I zoomed in and out of my future husband, who was sleeping soundly.  He didn’t snore, but his mouth was wide open.  He must have heard my laughs because he woke up to assess the situation.  He saw the camera in my hand, and he immediately reached for the camera.  He took the camera from me and began to kiss my face over and over again.  He made sure that the camera was capturing the whole scene.

            “Yuck!” I exclaimed, “You drooled, and your DNA is getting on my face.”
            I wiped his saliva off of my cheeks as he laughed in victory.  He stopped recording and chuckled as he watched what we had just recorded.  I rolled my eyes and grabbed the camera from his hands as I rolled my eyes at him. 

            “Yup, they’re definitely going to cut that part,” I voiced.

            He shook his head, “Nah, it’s cute.  SM will keep it.”

            I watched the clip again and had to admit that Seunghyun was a very good actor.  If he wanted to portray a character who was in love, he was able to do it easily.  I was able to do it, too, but I couldn’t play a character for such a long time like Seunghyun.  In interviews, he made it seem as if he was so in love with me, and if I were just another woman, I would have believed it myself.

            “Will you two lovebirds stop?” Sooyoung glared at us.

            She was sitting beside Yuri, who was giggling to herself.  I thought that they were sleeping, but they saw the whole scene unfold.  Sooyoung was even pretending to gag at what she had just seen.  I then glanced at Jiyong, who was sleeping with his hood on.  His earphones were plugged into his ears, and he was basically shutting the world out.  Taeyeon was also sleeping soundly in her seat, and the whole situation was just awkward.

            I whispered into Jiyong’s ear, “Have you spoken to Jiyong oppa yet?”
            He shook his head.  I knew that Seunghyun was angry with Jiyong, and my best guess was that he was angry because he left Taeyeon hanging like that.  He saw what Taeyeon had gone through with his own eyes, so he got a new perspective of how much pain Taeyeon was in. 

______________________________

Jiyong’s POV

            We landed in Los Angeles, and within two hours, we were in our hotel rooms.  We were here mainly for Yoona’s wedding dress and the bridesmaids’ dresses, but both agencies told us to have ‘fun’.  We needed to show a fun loving image, and most of all, we needed to show that both groups got along just fine.  For the most part, SNSD and Big Bang got along well.  I was already close to Taeyeon, Yoona, and Yuri before Taeyeon’s pregnancy, and Taeyeon was fond of Daesung, Seungri, and me. 

            I was glancing over at Taeyeon, who was checking in earlier.  She was sharing a hotel suite with the other eight ladies of SNSD, and I could only think of how difficult it was going to be to speak to her alone.  Jessica and Tiffany were the leaders of the dog pack that protected Taeyeon, and I knew that they would not leave her alone. 

            I set down my luggage down onto the marble tile as I looked around at the hotel room.  It was spacy, luxurious, and most of all, very stylish.  I rolled my eyes at Seungri and Daesung who had kicked their shoes off and ran towards the bed.  Like children, they began to jump up and down while Youngbae hurried after them and nagged for them to get off the bed. 

            Seunghyun had not spoken to me since the incident with Taeyeon.  I was only informed by a short text from Taeyeon.  She told me that she had some bleeding, but Dr. Lee assured her that it was fine.  Dr. Lee also cleared Taeyeon for the trip to Los Angeles.  I had to admit that I was guilty.  I should have been there for her, but I didn’t even see her call until it was too late.  I bumped into Sohee, and I didn’t know that something like that would happen to Taeyeon.

            “Hyoyeon texted me.  She said that Sunny is cooking and that Seohyun took over Yoona’s camera for the vlog.  I want to be part of the video!” Seungri exclaimed.

            Then, they made their leave for SNSD’s hotel suite.  Seungri, Daesung, and even Youngbae, who was more than eager to head over to SNSD’s suite, hurried out of the hotel suite leaving Seunghyun and me alone.  The door slowly closed, and there was pure silence.  It was awkward.

            “Hyung, I hope that you understand,” I finally broke the silence.

            He simply scoffed and laughed mockingly.  I could tell that he was very pissed off at me.  Seunghyun was very scary when he was angry, and the rest of the members tried their best to keep off of his bad side.  He was a completely different person when he was angry, and even I was intimidated.

            “I don’t understand,” he shook his head, “You proclaimed your love for this woman to me.  I can’t imagine why I believed you.”
            “Because I wasn’t lying, hyung,” I said.

            He denied it, “Then why were you with another woman?  She called you because she was afraid.  She had no idea what to do when we picked her up, Ji.  Her hands were shaking, and she couldn’t even talk.  Yoona made me leave the room when Taeyeon started to cry, but I had neve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter