Don't Leave

Behind the Curtain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VIDEO OF G-DRAGON WITH MYSTERY WOMAN SCHEDULED TO BE RELEASED BY DISPATCH + DISPATCH HINTS INVOLVEMENT WITH KIM TAEYEON OF SNSD

 

An insider released a video footage of G-Dragon with an unknown woman during Big Bang’s concert in Seoul. A screencap was unveiled to the public, and it shows an image of G-Dragon embracing a woman tightly. Dispatch hinted that the woman was Kim Taeyeon, the leader of SNSD. SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment both have refused to make a statement about the issue if the woman in the video was Taeyeon, but YG Entertainment declared, “We will be taking legal action against the venue staff member who sold the video to Dispatch. That was clearly an invasion of privacy for G-Dragon.” Dispatch is currently in preparation of releasing the video and is looking to revealing the video tonight.

 

TOP COMMENTS:

[+99,134/-21,009] G-Dragon with another girl? Wow, that b*stard has many women in his palms.

 

[+59,322/-12,534] Kim Taeyeon? Would that explain why she has been in hiatus? I thought it was to spend time with family! She’s playing with her fans again to be with a man. What a .

 

[+45,552/-8,311] Release the video, Dispatch! We need to expose Jiyong for who he is!

 

[+31,058/-20,357] I don’t understand why everyone is making a fuss. He clearly has a girlfriend, and he is clearly in love. Why is everyone so hateful? He is old enough to be in a relationship, and if it is Taeyeon or not, it should not matter. It’s their lives for goodness sake.

 

 

Yoona’s POV

I looked at the television with my fingertips pressed against my lips. The news about Jiyong and Taeyeon had spread, and both YG and SM were trying to contain the video. They tried trading the video with Dispatch for money, but Dispatch saw this as a huge opportunity to have more status. They didn’t want to sell the video back to YG, and this was going to be released before YG could get a court order that this was slander and an invasion of privacy.

“How are you and Seunghyun oppa?” Yuri asked me.

I bit my lip nervously as I turned to my friend. I had taken a pregnancy test two weeks ago, but I kept silent about the result. I didn’t want to tell anyone because I was terrified of what that meant. Seunghyun had already met officers for his conscription. He was preparing for his military service, and it was the worst time to get pregnant. I had a hunch that Seunghyun didn’t want to have children—at least not yet.

“He didn’t talk about it much,” I revealed, “I told him that I took a pregnancy test, and it was positive. We already scheduled a doctor’s appointment to confirm the pregnancy.”
There was a moment of silence. Seunghyun was at a movie premiere for one of his friends, and although he invited me to come with him, I just wasn’t up for it. I wasn’t feeling good, and Seunghyun offered to stay at home. He wasn’t showing signs of anger or frustration with me…but things felt different. Things weren’t the same, and it was bothering me. He had been so distant. He would be in the same room as me, but I felt like he was miles away.

“You don’t think that he’s upset with me?” I asked, “I feel like he’s silently angry that I’m pregnant.”

Yuri shook her head, “Yoona, he loves you. Of course, he wants to have children with you.”

_____________________________________

Taeyeon’s POV

I didn’t know why I did this to myself. I was actually reading all the comments about Jiyong and I, and I was terrified with the hatred and anger that everyone had for the both of us. What was wrong with starting a family? We were of age, and although we were celebrities, we still deserved to have families of our own, right?

I sighed heavily before I felt someone snatch my phone away from my hands. Jiyong took my phone and saw what I was doing. I tried to grab it from him, but he used his height to his advantage. I crossed my arms against my chest and frowned.

“Ji, give it back,” I demanded.

He shook his head, “Not until I disable your comments on Instagram. Taeyeon, you know you shouldn’t be reading those comments. You’re pregnant, and you don’t need the extra stress.”
“I can’t help it!” I exclaimed, “Our lives are under a microscope, and tonight, the video will be released. I know that SM and YG have a lot of power, but they can’t cover this. Everything Yoona and Seunghyun had sacrificed will go to waste. We weren’t able to hide Jiyeon—she is going to be uncovered before she is even born! My poor daughter is going to be thrown to the wolves.”

Jiyong remained silent as he took a seat. He had already disabled my comments on my Instagram account, and he handed my phone back to me. I nervously swallowed as tears formed in my eyes. I didn’t want Jiyeon to suffer for our mistakes. What I did was reckless. I shouldn’t have run to Jiyong when he had a hearing problem during the concert. If only I had waited, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

“Taeyeon, maybe we should rethink our plan,” Jiyong stuffed his hands into his pockets as he leaned against he sofa, “Our current plan is no longer the best plan for us—for Jiyeon.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Maybe we should move to America after all. I can complete my military service quietly, and then we can move to America. They’re a lot more accepting over there than here. I have so many jobs lined up for me, and if you still want to sing, I can help you with my connections there. I just don’t feel like Korea is our home anymore,” Jiyong explained, “It’s no longer safe.”

I tried to rebuke his reasoning, but I couldn’t think of one good reason to stay in Seoul. I saw those comments about me. They were calling me a and a . I didn’t want Jiyeon to grow up in a place where her mother was considered a trashy harlot. Tears filled my eyes as I burst into tears. Jiyong quickly came to my side and hugged me. He kissed the top of my head as my tears stained his shirt.

I didn’t want to leave Korea. My members were here. My family was here, and most of all, this was where our story began. This was where I fell in love with Jiyong, and I didn’t want to accept that maybe our chapter here in Seoul was going to come to a close.

“Shh,” Jiyong cooed, “I know you don’t want to move, but we have to consider it.”
I cried, “You’re right. When that video goes out, our fans are going to hate us. It won’t be safe for us, but I don’t want to leave our families and members. I’m just so scared, Jiyong. I’m terrified for our future.”

“We’ll think about it, okay? We’ll do what is best for our family,” Jiyong assured me.

_____________________________________

Seunghyun’s POV

I didn’t talk much to Yoona after I found out that she was pregnant. We never talked about children before, and in all honesty, the thought of having a child freaked me out. I was able to handle Yeonjun, my nephew, but that was different. I would play with him, buy him what he wanted, and occasionally babysit him, but being a father was a completely different story. I would have to be a good role model all the time. That was a lot of pressure, and I wasn’t sure if I was cut out for it.

“Hyung, shouldn’t you be at home?” Daesung asked.

I came to Daesung’s apartment right after the movie premiere, and I came with alcohol. I had not touched alcohol in such a long time. I faked Instagram posts with wine just for the image, but the members knew that I couldn’t touch the devil’s nectar. When Daesung saw me pour a glass, his eyes widened.

“Hyung…maybe you shouldn’t drink,” Daesung warned.

I shook my head, “I need this right now.”

Daesung knew that there was no stopping me when I set my mind on something. He sighed in defeat as he sat back in his seat and watched me take my first sip in such a long time. Alcohol didn’t taste good—especially hard liquor, but alcohol made me feel good about myself.

“At least you’re drinking in the company of someone who will make sure you don’t do anything stupid,” Daesung stated.

He was right. Although I did not know what to feel about Yoona’s pregnancy, I couldn’t do anything stupid. I was Yoona’s husband, and I didn’t want to embarrass her by drinking in public. I didn’t want to do anything stupid like my past actions. I was a husband…and I was going to be a father. I had to hold myself to a higher respect and degree. My life was going to change, but I needed this little break before I faced that responsibility. The alcohol touched my lips, and I felt it again.

_________________________________

 

[BREAKING] VIDEO RELEASED! VIDEO CONFIRMS WOMAN TO BE SNSD’S TAEYEON

 

Dispatch has released the video taken of G-Dragon in his dressing room during Big Bang’s concert in Seoul. The video has audio of Big Bang’s leader professing his love to SNSD’s leader, Kim Taeyeon. In the video, he states, “I am so in love with you, Kim Taeyeon. I don’t know what I’d do without you. You make everything worth it. You and Jiyeon have changed my life.” Both YG and SM Entertainment have stayed silent about the issue despite the request for an official statement. Taeyeon has disabled her Instagram account, and G-Dragon has deleted all of his posts.

Fans are also bewildered as to why G-Dragon had mentioned the name “Jiyeon”. Many popular theories involve T-ara’s Jiyeon, but nothing has been confirmed so far. The only official statement was made by MBK Entertainment in behalf of Jiyeon: “Jiyeon of T-ara is not involved with Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Jiyong in any way whatsoever. She is not the woman who is mentioned in the video. Please stop with the absurd theories.”

 

TOP COMMENTS

 

[+109,275/-12,314] Kim Taeyeon is nothing but a , and Kwon Jiyong is nothing but a womanizing bastard! He had so many scandals with women, and Taeyeon has had too many relationships. Two birds of a feather flock together

[+23,064/-12,468] But he never two-timed a woman, and this video just shows him professing his love for Taeyeon. How is he a womanizer? BTW, Taeyeon only had one official relationship before this one. If she’s a , then there are a lot of s in this world.

 

[+89,001/-4,237] Wow, they lied to their fans again. I remember when they denied that they had anything to do with each other. They’re snakes, and their fans should finally open their eyes.

 

[+59,661/-9,358] I don’t get why he said Jiyeon’s name. I read a theory that they are having a polygamous relationship. That’s so odd, but both GD and Taeyeon are trash. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had something as outrageous as that type of relationship.

 

_______________________________________

Jiyong’s POV

I was petrified at the fact that they had discovered that I was in a relationship with Taeyeon. They didn’t know that we were engaged. They didn’t know that she was pregnant, and the fact that I said the name “Jiyeon” was still something that confused the public. I met with execs from YG, and they said that I had the option to say nothing at all or confess everything. They were going to open a branch in the United States, so they didn’t mind if I moved to the states and promoted there. I didn’t know if I could make it big in America, but I was talented in writing and producing songs. I could work in the studio if my music career failed, and I knew that was enough to support Taeyeon and my daughter. I also had a lot of money in my savings, and that sounded like the easiest option. I could confess and leave…but I looked over at Taeyeon. She didn’t want to leave. This was her home.

“Taeyeon, are you okay?” I finally asked.

She had her eyes glued to the television. She had been flipping through the channels watching the media cover our story. I could not believe that they found out about us—we had been very careful, and all it took was one slip up. It was my fault; she ran backstage to me because I was having a problem. If I didn’t have this hearing problem, we would have been able to hide her pregnancy.

“They found out about us,” Taeyeon finally burst into tears, “Everything has gone to waste. Yoona and Seunghyun got married because of us. They wanted to hide Jiyeon from the public, but that has gone to waste. Everything that we worked for is for nothing. Jiyeon is going to be hated when they find out about her.”

I soothed her, “Taeyeon ah, they don’t know you’re pregnant. They don’t know about my hearing problem. They think this is just a dating scandal. Right now, we’ll just keep quiet until things calm down. We’ll make a statement eventually, but we both have to decide what to do.”
I had spent hours in discussion with the board, and because Taeyeon could not attend, I tried to talk about her concerns. I talked about her singing career. Executives and PR staff predicted that we were both going to be hated in Korea if we decided to stay. Taeyeon’s career would be greatly affected, and she’d probably have to leave SNSD. They didn’t market us like Seunghyun and Yoona. The public loved them because every single action was thought about and planned. Sure, they were in love now, but without the help from PR, they probably wouldn’t have received such praise as a couple. Taeyeon and I were on the opposite side of the spectrum. Our names were on the top of the most searched, and it wasn’t for a good reason. This was a huge scandal, and I was just thankful that they didn’t know about Jiyeon just yet.

“What did the execs tell you?” Taeyeon asked quietly.

I replied, “They said that they tried to think of every option available for us. They basically said we could continue to hide Jiyeon, deny our relationship,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter