Leaked

Behind the Curtain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s POV

            I heard gentle knocking against the door as I silently sulked to myself.  The last person I wanted to see was Jiyong, and I could not believe that Yoona had called him to come.  I knew that I was crying so much that it came to the point where I could not even speak coherently, but I just did not want to see Jiyong.  Yoona had gone downstairs, and I heard Seunghyun’s voice letting me know that Seunghyun had come with Jiyong. 

            “Taeyeon,” Jiyong’s soft voice said through the other side of the door, “I’m going to come in.”

            I had locked the door, but I rolled my eyes to remember that this was Jiyong’s house.  Jiyong had keys to every door in the house, and I should have not been surprised to see him twist the doorknob and come into the room.  He was still wearing his pajamas, and although he looked tired, he looked very happy to see me.  He immediately came to my side and took a tissue to wipe away my tears.  I could not believe that I was crying again.  I always prided myself on being able to control my emotions, but ever since I first read that pregnancy test that told me that I was with child, everything was downhill from that. 

            Jiyong put his arms around me and said nothing at all.  That was when I burst out crying even more.  I was doing my best to hold it in, but it was something that I could no longer control.  I finally hugged him back and closed my eyes.  He was the one who made me cry, but why did I feel so secure in his arms?  In my eyes, his arms were the safest place to be.

            “Are you going to tell me why you’re crying like this?” he finally asked quietly.

            I removed myself from him, “You kept that secret from me because you thought that I was going to leave you.”

            That issue boggled my mind for days, and I could not believe that Jiyong had viewed me as that type of woman.  Did he think that I was going to be like Kiko and abort my pregnancy because he was having health problems?  He knew how much Jiyeon meant to me, and I could no longer imagine a world where she did not exist.  Most of all, I could not believe that he would see me as an abandoner.

            “Yes, and I’m sorry for that,” he sighed, “I was just overthinking it, and I shouldn’t have assumed that you’d leave me.”

            I burst out, “But you don’t understand!  I thought you were different from the others, Jiyong.  Even my own mother thought that I should be with you because of money.  If the fans ever find out that we’re together, the first thing they’d call me is a gold-digging tramp.  I thought you knew the truth.  I am not with you for money.  I am not staying with you because you’re famous.  It’s only because I love you, Jiyong.”

            “I’m sorry, Taeyeon.  I’m so sorry,” he repeated.

            He kissed me over and over again as his tears reaffirmed his relief that I was going to stay.  I retracted myself from him and put my hands over his while our eyes met.

            “We’re going to do this my way now,” I swallowed, “We are going to a specialist for your hearing.  We are also going to help Kiko.”
            “Taeyeon!” he disagreed.

            I shook my head, “Kiko needs our help, and we’re going to help her.  I trust you, and you trust me.  You should know that she wouldn’t be able to break us up even if she wanted to try.”

            He sighed deeply as he reconsidered it.  He knew these were my conditions.  I was going to let him back into the house with Jiyeon and me if he would accept my conditions.  He finally nodded as I smiled with reprieve.

            “Whatever makes you happy,” he finally approved.

_________________________________________

Seunghyun’s POV

            It was kind of awkward as I sat across from Yoona in Jiyong and Taeyeon’s living room.  Yoona yawned sleepily as she brought her feet up to the sofa.  We had not spoken since yesterday morning, which felt very weird for me.  I was so used to seeing her a lot and talking to her, but now, everything was silent.  For the first time, Im Yoona shut up, and she was not talking.  Her silence either told me that she was just tired or she was still pissed off—or maybe both.

            “Did you get the script already?” I broke the silence.

            She nodded, “Yeah, I have.  I started practicing already.”

            For some reason, I thought she would have sparked an argument with me already.  Yoona was a woman of many words, and she loved to argue—especially if the argument was against me.  Instead, she just kept her replies short.  She also had this look on her face—a look that was up to no good.

            “Okay, why do you have that look on your face?” I asked.

            She raised her brows, “What look?”

            “You get that look when you find something amusing.  It’s that look that you had when you saw that zipper was down and let me go out in public like that for hours,” I recalled.

            I remembered the day when I went out with my members.  Yoona admitted that she knew my fly was down, and I had gone to a trendy restaurant with the guys.  It wasn’t until Youngbae realized that my fly was down that I comprehended that it was the reason why Yoona was laughing hysterically when I said goodbye to her to spend some time with the guys.

            “Well, I spoke to Director Yoo.  I’ll have to admit that I was kind of pissed off that you didn’t tell me that you were going to be in the drama, but I realized that you did it on a whim.  You did not tell me because you were embarrassed.”

            What was she talking about?  She had that stupid smirk on her face as she teasingly nudged me with her elbow after standing up and sitting next to me. 

            “I have no idea what you’re talking about,” I rolled my eyes.

            She retorted, “So you don’t remember Director Yoo telling you that if you turn down the role, he’d offer it to Taecyeon?  He said that he never heard you sound so jealous in your life.  You agreed to it right away without even discussing salary and schedules.  You simply said that you’d make time for it.”

            .  Why did the director have such a big mouth?  I thought he’d keep quiet about it as a man.  Instead, he had to tell my wife that I had agreed to it right away.  I scratched the back of my head as Yoona began to laugh.  I had to be honest; I’d rather have her tease me than become angry with me.

            “Don’t flatter yourself,” I told her, “I only accepted it because of the prestige behind the production company.  The public is very excited about this, and I’d be stupid to turn it down.”

            “Just admit it, oppa,” she teased.

            I knew she was teasing me because she called me oppa.  Ever since I expressed my desire in her calling me oppa, she only called me that when she was trying to be cute.  At the same time, she was teasing me.

            “No,” I shook my head.

            She giggled, “You’re jealous, oppa!  Ah, so cute!  Just admit you’re jealous, oppa!”

            I didn’t want to say anything to her.  Instead, I began to tickle her knowing that she hated being tickled.  In her words, tickling felt uncomfortable, she could not breathe, and it felt like spiders were all over her body.  Her crazy laughter began to fill the room, and soon enough, even I was laughing with her.  She was lying on her back as she tried to fight me off, but my fingers prickled her abdomen as she continued to crackle out in laughter. 

            We were laughing so loudly together that we didn’t realize Taeyeon and Jiyong standing behind the sofa watching us with absolute delight on their faces.  I sensed their presence, and soon enough, I stopped tickling Yoona.  Yoona saw them, too, and she tried to regain her composure.

            “Jiyong will stay here tonight,” Taeyeon smiled at us, “You two can stay if you want.”

            I shook my head, “No, it’s okay, Taeyeon. Yoona and I are heading home.”

            I grabbed my wife’s hand and led her out of the door before she could even say anything.

___________________________________________

TWO EMPLOYEES FROM YG AND SM REVEALED TO TRY TO SELL STORY TO DISPATCH

 

            Two unnamed employees from both SM Entertainment and YG Entertainments had been reported to try to sell a story to Dispatch about a potential idol couple within the two agencies.  The public already knows about the first YG-SM couple, T.O.P and Yoona, who had recently gotten married, but these two employees informed Dispatch that there is a more scandalous couple. 

            SM and YG insiders claim that the two agencies found out about it right away and are deciding upon punishment for the two employees.  YG representatives stated, “We are very disappointed in our staff member who broke our trust.  We are thinking about the consequence.”  SM executives announced, “We had already fired our employee who overstepped his boundaries.  Even if it was true, it is his job to protect the ones he was hired to take care of.  We are very disappointed and will hire more trusting staff in the future.”

 

TOP COMMENTS

 

[+52,041/-11,305]  I bet you it’s Taeyeon-GD.  They had rumors about them last year.  Remember?  Or did everyone else forget because of the Yoona-T.O.P wedding, Jessica’s return, Minzy’s departure, and Krystal-Kai dating announcement.

 

[+30,245/-6,023]  No couple can be more scandalous than Yoona and T.O.P.  Sure, they had a rough start, but the public actually likes them now.  But if it was true, I’m thinking the couple has to a 2ne1/EXO couple or f(x)/iKon couple.  I don’t get why people are saying GD-Taeyeon.  Taeyeon is on hiatus, and I’m pretty sure she’s somewhere with her parents.  GD is still active as ever. 

 

[+23,578/-9,223]  I heard it was a manager from YG who tried to sell the story.  I heard the person used to be a manager of Big Bang from 2006-2008 but got sent to manage 2ne1 in 2009.  I also bet you that it’s true.  He wouldn’t risk his job if it weren’t a true story that could make him a lot of money.  Besides, SM and YG didn’t even deny it.

 

____________________________________

 

Jiyong’s POV

            Both YG and SM had sent Yoona, Seunghyun, and I to a meeting in a private hotel meeting room.  They had so many precautions; we had to ride in separate cars, which were not our regular cars.  The company had sent me a Hyundai because they said my Lamborghini or Bentley would obviously attract attention.  They had made all of the staff members in the hotel sign nondisclosure agreements in the case they see Yoona, Seunghyun, and me in the same room.  They also put a clause that if they hear anything, they had to stay quiet—or else they’d be sued for everything they had under their name.  The stakes were high, and I could not believe that one of my past managers had tried selling the story.

            Taeyeon was unable to come to the meeting because of her pregnancy, but I had asked Tiffany and Jessica to keep her company.  Tiffany had gotten in a scandal over her Snapchat post.  Taeyeon was furious with her for posting that, but Tiffany kept on apologizing and blaming herself for it.  Even I felt bad for Tiffany, and the rest of the SNSD members were just trying to be there for Tiffany. 

            I could tell that SM was having a huge headache over the many scandals that they were juggling.  They assured me that Taeyeon’s pregnancy was their top priority, and they knew the risk if it got out to the public.  I was going to tell them about my desire to announce it, but I got a little taste of how the public would react.  Of course, Taeyeon and I were the top suspects when it came to the alleged couple the two managers tried to expose.  I looked through her Instagram from my private account and saw how many of my fans hated her.  They threatened her, and I was actually afraid for both Taeyeon and Jiyeon’s lives.  They called her so many names, and I felt like the pain was hurting me twice as much as it hurt her.  Taeyeon claimed that she was used to it, but no one should ever be used to being called such horrible names.

            The boardroom had been locked with security guards on the outside.  I saw Yoona and Seunghyun sitting next to each other across from me as our company presidents, founders, and board members filled the rest of the seats.  Not even the managers knew that Taeyeon was pregnant and that Yoona and Seunghyun’s wedding was a distraction from the real thing.

            “We are here to discuss the event of the two employees who tried to exploit both Taeyeon and Jiyong,” Kim Youngmin stated.

            I stared at the current SM CEO and saw that he was very serious about the issue.  He knew how much money they had at risk.  Taeyeon had a successful solo launch, and they wanted to keep her image as clean as possible.  With Tiffany’s scandal, they were heavily relying on Taeyeon to return to SNSD after she delivered Jiyeon.

            Yang Hyunsuk assured us, “The manager who had tried to sell the story has been fired from my company.  The managers and other staff members had been warned to keep what they hear in the company to themselves.”

            “We did, too,” Lee Sooman nodded, “We also threatened to sue him, which would result in taking his car and house from him.  It’s such a shame.  He had a family, and if he continues to blabber, they’d be homeless.  I just hope that he liste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter