Surprise

Behind the Curtain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trending Article:

SNSD'S YOONA & BIG BANG'S T.O.P SPOTTED TOGETHER IN JEJU ISLAND CHARITY EVENT 

The most controversial rumored couple had finally been spotted in Jeju Island in a charity event for underpriveleged schoolchildren.  Although there were no cameras present, many volunteers testified seeing the two idols during the event.  T.O.P's family had been active in this charity for the past six years, and Yoona herself is not a stranger to donating to charities for education.  Both idols were reported to have donated 10,000,000 WON each to needy children to buy backbacks, notebooks, uniform, and pencils for the upcoming school year.

One volunteer claims, "The two were acting like a real couple.  They didn't cross any boundaries as a couple, but they were laughing and teasing each other.  I would not be surprised if they had been going out for a while now."  Another volunteer who is close to T.O.P's mother claims that his mother had already accepted her with open arms into the family.  YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment had been contacted and asked for an official statement.  SM Entertainment refused to make a statement and claimed that what Yoona does in her private time is none of their business unless it affects her ability to fulfill group activities under SNSD.  YG Entertainment gave an official statement:  "What goes on in their private lives is their own business.  We do not see any problem with the two volunteering for a charity on their own time.  In fact, we don't understand why this is controversial to begin with.  The two are doing a good deed, and they should not be in the tabloids for doing something good."

In other news, SNSD will have their surprise concert tonight with special guests (in additon to SM Town Groups):  2ne1, Big Bang, Miss A, Lee Minho, Park Shin Hye, Sung Yuri, and much more.  

TOP COMMENTS:

[+210,132/-199,643]  What they're doing is controversial because they were together!!!  Don't they understand that they're not compatible with each other?  She seems like a mooching gold digger who's pretending to be an angel to the public!

[+215,037/-203,183]  What a shame that the volunteers sold them out when they were only trying to do a good deed.  There were no cameras for a reason...I really like them together, and I hope that their love will continue.

[+185,253/-150,254]  Let me tell you how this is going to go down.  They're going to end up getting married.  T.O.P is going to go to the military soon, and I'm sure that he wants to marry her before he enlists to lock her down.  I don't like them together, but what they're doing is good for society, so why complain?  There are a lot of immature commenters here...You guys need to grow up.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

         “Okay, so you’re eight weeks pregnant,” the doctor told me.

         Jiyong had spent hours interviewing different doctors.  After prowling for the perfect doctor for me, Jiyong had spent so much of his time and money on several contracts for the doctor to stay quiet about my pregnancy and other details that may come up along the way.  I glanced over at the contract and saw that it was very detailed.  Jiyong was paying this woman a lot of money to keep shut, and she vowed on her own life that she would do everything in her power to keep this away from the public.

         The chosen doctor was Dr. Lee Sunyoung.  She had been practicing medicine for over ten years, and she was probably one of the few who met Jiyong's standards.

         She had the whole office vacated with the exception of her and two nurses.  She claimed that she didn’t want to risk anyone seeing both Jiyong and I in the same doctor’s office at the same time in the midst of our members’ scandal.

         She smiled as she continued to rub the ultrasound wand on my flat belly.  I felt the cold substance on my stomach slowly turn warm while Jiyong and I stared at the monitor.  I saw a little baby in there.  I felt tears forming in my eyes, and when I glanced at Jiyong, I saw that he had the waterworks on.  His tears were flowing down his eyes to his cheeks as he looked at our baby. 

         “Your baby’s development is normal so far,” Dr. Lee spoke, “You want to know a fun fact?  Your baby is forming his or her eyelids, nose, and lips.”

         Jiyong joked, “I think this is a sign that Youngbae should be our baby’s godfather—eyes, nose, and lips, huh?”

         I laughed at Jiyong’s cheesy joke as I wiped my tears away.  It had not hit me that I was pregnant until I saw our baby.  Our baby was inside of me, and our baby was growing.

         “There’s no way to figure out the baby’s just yet—maybe around 18-20 weeks,” Dr. Lee informed us.

         I declared, “I know that we’re going to have a girl.”

         “How would you know that?” Jiyong asked me.

         “I keep on having dreams that there’s a girl growing inside of me,” I grinned happily, “Even Yoona told me that she has a feeling that we’re going to have a girl—Yoona calls her Jiyeon.”


         “Jiyeon?” he quizzically asked.

         I nodded, “Yes.  Yoona said that the name is a combination of our names.  You know—like Ji from Jiyong and Yeon from Taeyeon?  I think it’s rather cute.  That name is on the top of my list of girl names.”

         He had an amused grin on his face, and I knew it was because he always wanted a daughter.  Youngbae and Seungri had been teasing me for weeks that Jiyong wanted to have a daughter.  I always pictured him spoiling a little girl, so it wasn’t something that was too farfetched.

         “Jiyeon is a beautiful name,” Jiyong spoke, “I like it.”

         I laughed, “You better like it.  If you don’t, Yoona will probably pull the guilt card on us.”

         Jiyong turned to the doctor and handed her his phone.

         “Will you please take a picture of us?” Jiyong questioned, “I really want to capture this moment.”

         I knew that this was a routine thing that most couples did when they were in a pregnancy, but Jiyong and I weren’t a normal couple.  Heck, we weren’t even really a couple to begin with.  We were just two friends having a baby together because of a mistake that we constantly made over and over again.

         Even though things were not perfect, I cherished this perfect moment.  Who knows when we’d experience a perfect moment like this again?

_______________________

Seunghyun’s POV

         “Seunghyun ah, I was just kidding!  It was a small joke!” Yoona screamed as she ran away from me.

         She was like a little child running circles around the car as I chased her.  She had taken a water balloon that she had hidden and did a surprise attack on me.  My clothes were now soaked with cold water, and my hair was a little damp.  I was just trying to wash the car before we had to go back to Seoul, and when I told her that I would be back inside for lunch in a few minutes, she didn’t believe me and took the opportunity to throw a big water balloon at me.  We had just gotten back from the beach, and even though I was exhausted, I still had a small smile on my face.

         I chased her in circles as she began to scream like a child with her arms flailing up in the air.  I caught my sister looking at us through the window and take a video.  She had already been taking a lot of picture of Yoona and me at the beach, and I wouldn't be surprised if she posted a few pictures of us on her Instagram.  I was sure that she would post it, and I knew that this would be good publicity for us.  I was about to catch Yoona until she slipped.  The floor was slippery because of the soap and water from the car wash, and I saw her fall right in front of me.  She didn’t slip gracefully like how I would have imagined.

         She fell, and I burst out laughing.  She landed on her knees, and she let out the loudest scream that she could let out.  I laughed so hard that I fell down on my knees slowly as she glared at me with embarrassment. 

         I had to admit that I enjoyed my time with her.  I enjoyed pissing her off, and she liked annoying me, too, but she was someone who I could bear.  She was someone who I could have real conversations with, and if I didn’t know, we were getting quite close.

         “Yah, don’t laugh at me!” she pouted, “I have a concert to perform in tomorrow.  I bet the makeup artists are going to take hours to cover this up.”

         I chuckled with apparent sarcasm, “Aw, is my little angel hurt?”

         I tried to make her stand up, but she stumbled a little.  I saw her glance at a passerby and a look of alarm appeared on her face.  I didn’t mind the neighbors around.  They were mostly elderly couples who didn’t watch television.  In fact, the reason why I liked this neighborhood so much was that no one recognized who I was or knew that I was famous.  Even if it was for a small amount of time, I was a normal person.

        She signaled for me to pick her up, and I scooped her into my arms.  What a diva.  I saw her look at the man who passed by with worry in her eyes.  She whispered for me to hurry up, and I obliged right away.

_________________________________

Taeyeon’s POV

         For the nth time, Jiyong asked me why I couldn’t just skip out on the concert.  I couldn’t just do that.  We had big news that we were going to announce, and plus, this was our last concert before we went on an impromptu hiatus.  I spoke with the concert director, and there would not be a lot of rigorous choreography.  The only hard choreographies would be for Catch Me If You Can and The Boys.  I was pregnant, but I hated the fact that Jiyong made it seem like I was disabled.  Besides, I was not a part of the dance line.  When it came to the dancing, they’d be more focused on Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung.

         The concert was going to be just like the Phantasia concerts.  The only difference was that the concert was going to be in the Seoul Olympic Stadium in front of 45,000 fans, and we had very special announcements that we were going to make.  It was so secret that even Jiyong didn’t know what we were up to.  Actually, there was more than one surprise, but that was going to be announced later.

         We were going through our final rehearsal, and although Yoona missed yesterday’s run through, she was present for the sound check and before the show rehearsal.  We all basically knew what we were going to do, what our places were, and what we were going to say.

         The staff didn’t know that I was pregnant.  In fact, not even my managers knew, and they were confused as to why both Kim Youngmin and Lee Sooman ordered that the rigorous choreographies be cut down or spread apart.  Sunny, who was very supportive of me, covered up for me.  She told the managers that her knee was still hurting, and she had asked the bosses to make it easier on her.

         “Noona!” I heard a familiar voice.

         I felt my body freeze, and I saw the concerned look on Tiffany’s face.  That could only mean one thing:  Baekhyun was here.  I slowly turned around to see him with his friendly smile on his face.  He ran up the stairs to the stage and threw his arms around me.  I felt his warmth again, and I felt my heart beating quickly.  I held the tears in.

         I had missed him so much, and after I found out that I was pregnant, I pushed him away.  I ignored his text messages and calls.  I didn’t want to work it out like he suggested because I didn’t want to see the disappointment in his face if he ever found out that I was pregnant by another man.  I forced a smile on my face.  We agreed that we’d be civil after our breakup, and I wanted to keep that promise.

         “Yah, have you been playing hide and seek with me, noona?” Baekhyun laughed, “I’ve been trying to contact you for so long!”

         I lied, “I’m sorry…I’ve been so busy.”

         Yeah, I was busy being pregnant with Kwon Jiyong’s baby.  I nervo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter