What Other Notice

Moving Forward

 

This is still Luhan’s

 

 

 

“Man you should check out Chanyeol’s new bar.” Kris said lazily as he played with the stress ball he got from Luhan’s table. If you ask Luhan he doesn’t know where it came from. Although he has an idea who puts it there. Hint she’ the same person that changing the flowers in his vase every other day not to mention those plate of food he consistently found in his coffee table.

“Their sound system is ground breaking man.” Kris said praising Chanyeol’s one-of-a-kind ear for good music.

Kris is one of his long-time friends back when they were still in college.

“Maybe some other time.” Luhan said as he types away in his screen not really paying much Kris some needed attention. Kris has been lounging in his office after he delivers the wine.

“You’re missing a lot man. I was there last last night and the girls are burning HOT. Seriously Tao wouldn’t even want to go home. And Lay, that mofo have too much alcohol he vomited on my effing car. ” Kris said a little disgusted the ball roll out of his too big hand. His seat is too comfy so he just lazily lay there.

“Serves you right.” Luhan said absentmindedly as he continues to type at his end.

“Oh… and I saw someone familiar.” Kris said dimly that have Luhan stop punching his keyboard to look at Kris.

“Who?” he ask curious.

“Yoona. Guess she’s back in town and I saw someone with her. Lay said he saw them there all the time with the same guy.” Kris said sounding casual.

“Good for her.”Luhan said before going back to his computer.

Im Yoona is probably the only woman he allowed in his life. Luhan doesn’t consider her as ex as they don’t exactly date. No emotion was involved whatsoever, they just… mess around. She wasn’t the type of person Luhan can see himself being in a relationship with. Some people even commented on how they look-alike much like siblings and it gives him chill every time he remember.

Someone knock on the door, there are only a handful of people who come to see him in his office.

He doesn’t need to answer they knew the drill.

In his peripheral he saw his secretary bow to Kris and to him courteously as always. Luhan didn’t pay any attention to her as he continue being busy with his monitor.

She was holding a thick black binder in her left arm and a two coffee in a paper bag on her right.

“Sir, the conference was moved next Wednesday as you requested. Here are the files you’re asking with regards to the Busan branch. I sorted it based on dates like requested. ” Seohyun said laying the folder in his desk. Luhan stop what he’s doing and reach for the documents.

After that she laid the coffee cup on the table for Kris. Then proceed to do the same for Luhan.

Kris mouthed ‘she’s hot’ biting his lips while staring directly at her bum. Seohyun is wearing a white button shirt and a black tight fitting pencil skirt.

Luhan is used to Kris’s antics towards pretty girls. But he doesn’t understand why it irks him to the point that he wants to pour the scalding coffee in the dragon's head. He briefly considers making it mandatory to all his women employees to only wear trousers and slacks to work.

“Is there anything else you need sir?” Seohyun ask politely breaking his nasty thoughts he would do to his friend.

“No. Have you finished checking the report I asked you about?”

“Not yet sir, I’m currently working on it although I’m still waiting for the supplementary materials from Incheon.” Seohyun answer with a little smile.

“Okay, I need it before Friday.” Luhan reminded. He could see Kris almost salivating just looking at her.

“I’ll do my best sir.” Seohyun said bowing.

“You may go.” Luhan instructed. Again she bows again before she left. Luhan stare back at his computer to do what he needs to do.

 

“New y-tary?” Kris jab raising his impressive eyebrow suggestively.

“Yeah. She’s been here around six weeks I think.” Luhan try to speak nonchalantly.

“You even remember that? And what’s with your frown? You’ll age early.” Kris takes a sip of his freshly brewed coffee before he continues. “Is she the reason you never leave this cage you called office?”

“Shut up Kris.” he snaps looking briefly at Kris before continuing what he’s doing… and miserably failing.

“You wanna exchange with mine? Choose anyone. I’ll even let you have my dad’s secretary.” Kris suggests.

“What?” Luhan said in disbelief.

“I’ll give you all of my secretaries for her. She’s my type. Innocent, kind, caring. Beautiful... Perfect bum, you know I have a weakness with women’s behind. Definitely my type.” Kris said dreamily.

“Type your face.” Luhan said in annoyance. He keep making mistake in his document because he’s too distracted.

“What? You lucky bastard. Maybe I should offer her twice the wage you offer?” Kris said not ready to back down.

Luhan finally close his computer before facing Kris.

“Try it and I’ll find a better wine supplier.” Luhan threatened his friend.

“Okay, I get it she’s your favourite and you’re not ready to let go of her.” Kris said raising both hands in surrender. It’s really odd. He never gives a damn about women, especially girls inside his workplace. He wants to keep it professional he always says. Wait till the others know about this. Kris thought fondly.

 


 

sorry its short. i just want to update everyday. lol