Lists, Fanclubs, and Lay

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Noona, what are you talking about?” GD whines as he sits up, pulling me on to his lap. The other boys follow suit, sitting up and trying to rub the sleep out of their eyes without ruining their makeup. I, on the other hand, know my makeup is already messed up so I don’t mind making my raccoon eyes even worse.

“Our lovely Charlie, even in her sleepy state, has been able to woo not only our company’s Ikon but also BTS. Their managers have came and started asking questions about her, I blew them off but if their boys pester them enough they will be back with more questions and won’t go away as easily. Not to mention a few other groups that are asking around about the pretty foreigner who was being lead around by Ikon.” She looks to me, “Lottie, what did I tell you about that magic potion of yours’.”

“Here I thought it was just my amazing good looks that drew guys to me,” For once, she did not appreciate my playfulness; pressed into a thin line. “Look, I don’t know what you want from me Unni. I got lost, ran into Ikon, who offered to walk me back but all these boys kept popping up.”

She lets out a stressful sigh before plopping down on the couch beside us, “I know Lottie, I’m sorry, it’s just that…” I can see her struggling to find the right words.

“It’s just that the more people who know about you the more likely chance the fans, of any group, will also find out about you and we don’t know what will happen when they do. You know how people react when an idol comes out with a girlfriend. Imagine how they will react to a girl who is incredibly close with big bang and friends with other popular groups.” GD finishes for her.

“Not to mention the fact that you are already so busy with work that you barely have time for us, and we aren’t happy with the idea of sharing you,” Top ads with a little smirk.

“Thank you guys for worrying about me. But I’m a big girl I can take care of myself when it comes to fans, and who needs sleep, I would much rather be with friends. And when it comes to sharing me, you guys will always be my favorite oppas, no one can take your place.” I smile sweetly at them and they give me one back.

Seungri’s eyes narrow on me, “So we’re your number one oppas?”

I nod.

“Not your number one idol group?” He doesn’t look offended, just kind of annoyed and amused. “I know we don’t talk about it but where are we on your list?”

Oh .

“Seungri,” Unni comes into defend me but Youngbae cuts her off.

“No, Seungri is right to ask that, if we are going to have to deal with these other guys around our Charlie we should at least know how she feels about them, as idols of course.”

I begin chewing on my lip when all the boys and Unni turn to look at me. GD’s grip on me has only tightens, I can feel his nervousness about my response. In fact I can feel that everyone is nervous, not just me. We have never talked about my bias list beyond their group because it has always made us uncomfortable to talk about people they know and that I awkwardly like.

“Are you guys sure you want me to tell you?”

“Are we really that low on your list?” Top teases but I know he is a little offended.

I’m quick to response, “No, no, no!  You are all in my top 10.”

His eyebrows raise, “We aren’t the top 5?”

I shake my head awkwardly.

“Okay lets do this, start from number 1,” Seungri demands as he leans forward, suddenly serious.

“No,” Unni buds in as she grabs a piece of paper and a pen to write it down, “I’m enjoying their stressing, start from 10.” She smiles at me.

With a deep breath I start, “This just based off you guys as idols, before I even knew you guys,” I clarify. They all nod eagerly, wanting me to continue, “Seungri.” Automatically Seungri is up on his knees, slamming his hands down on the coffee table.

“I’m at the bottom?” He nearly yells with a deep pout.

Youngbae kicks him, “Ya! We already kind of guessed that now shut up so we can know where we are on this list.”

“Sorry Charlie, please continue,” GD says with a small smile.

“Winner’s Mino.”

“That little punk beat me!” Seungri is up again, earning another kick and scolding from Youngbae.

“BTS’s J-hope.”

Youngbae already has Seungri flat on the floor with his feet firmly on his back so he can’t get back up unless allowed. He’s giving me a sweet smile for me to continue.

“Daesung Oppa,” I look at him, worried he would be upset with his placement but he just smiles widely at me, just happy to be on the list. “Jooheon from Monsta X. Youngbae oppa,” Again I stop and look at my oppa.

“Don’t worry about me Charlie, I’m satisfied that I’m above this fool.” He puts a little more force on Seungri’s back, earning a whine from the younger.

“You guys promise you won’t be mad about the next one right?”

Their eyebrows go up, but Unni speaks, “Don’t tell me, it’s someone from Ikon.”

I nod, “B.I.”

“Really?”

“Yep.” I pop my lips on the p.

GD take a deep breath, “I’m somewhere on this list right?”

“Yes, you are number 3!”

He releases the deep breath and relaxes he grip on me, “Thank god, I was going to kill that kid if not and take his place.”

“Where does that leave me?” Top asks with a big confident smile.

I actually feel bad when I say, “At number 2.” The rest of the boys laugh loudly at their hyung getting shut down, Unni is even hunched over laughing.

“Who the hell is at number one?” Top asks standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Top sit your down or I won’t let her tell you,” Unni says as she tries to stop laughing. Top drops back to his seat, still mumbling with a blush across his handsome face. “Go a head.”

“Xiumin from EXO.” As soon as the words are out of my mouth, I’m dumped on the couch as all of them stand over me like fathers about to scold a child.

“We lost to that little chipmunk!” Seungri snaps.

“Seriously Charlie? What the hell does he have that we don’t?” Top growls.

“Thank you for the list of people you are never allowed to interact with,” GD says as he snatches the list away from Unni who is dying of laughter at their loss.

“Ya!” I pout. “You can’t do that!”

“And why not?”

“Because I am a grown adult, not some child you can control. As I said this list was from before I knew you guys. I could say again, that you guys are my oppas not the idols I had posters of in my bedroom anymore, but I have feeli

Please log in to read the full chapter