Running Into

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I feel offended for some reason,” GD says as he spins around in the studio chair.

“I’m with you,” Seungri pouts down at me where my head is resting in his lap. The other three nod in response. I sit up, pulling my legs off Youngbae’s lap to sit cross-legged on the couch.

I sigh, “You guys seriously, just let me fan girl for like two minutes.”

They groan, Youngbae huffs at me, “We love talking to you Charlie, just not about the amazing day you had with the love of your life.”

“You never talked about us like that,” Ri continues to look like a sad puppy as he plays with my hair.

“That’s because I had no one to talk about you with. I didn’t have a real conversation with someone until you called me to meet you at the fan signing. So I didn’t really get the chance here, but if it makes you feel any better my friend and I would fan girl over you constantly,” I smile at them.

“Good enough I guess,” Youngbae ruffles my hair, “Where are you headed today?”

“JYP, I think, I don’t know if I want to deal with JYP Ahjusshi, “ I grimace at memory of the last time I saw him on stage performing Who’s Your Mama? And the awkward eye contact we made.

“Can’t you just sneak in?” Daesung suggests.

I shake my head, “The minute I walk into the building it’s like an alarm goes off, and everyone is suddenly there ready to do something.”

“So don’t go,” Youngbae wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me in close.

“I promised, Oppa, I can’t go back on it now,” I yawn as I jump to my feet. “I’m going to head out, I’ll see you guys tonight, right?”

They shake their heads, GD answers for them, “We have scheduling up the , get one of those Got7 boys to get you some dinner.”

“It’s fine, I can eat dinner by myself, won’t bet he first time, and definitely won’t be the last,” I wave their worry away as I head out of the studio. In the hall I easily maneuver my way to the front door where a taxi should be waiting, but when I peek out I’m disappointed not to see one. Instead there is a group of fans crowding a bus with Ikon trying to climb into. Smirking I bust threw security, giving the guards an apologetic smile for scaring them, before rushing and jumping into the van just as the door closes. Thankfully, I’m caught by a very confused blonde giant. “Hey guys,” I wrap my arms around Junhoe’s neck to secure my spot on his lap, his arms going around my waist helps a well.

“Noona, what are you doing here?” Bobby looks back from the front seat to stare at us.

“I’m hoping I can catch a ride to JYP, my taxi can’t get threw because there seems to be a crowd of screaming girls around the building,” I tease.

“How else are we supposed to keep you all to ourselves? The wall of fan girls usually works,” Hanbin winks at me.

“JYP please manager oppa!” I beam at the blushing man behind the wheel who just nods before driving down the road. The drive is filled with laughter, teasing, and way too much flirting for such normally sweet boys. I switch seats half way threw the drive due to Junhoe’s wandering hands and my oppas insistence, resulting with me plopping down in Hanbin’s expecting arms. It doesn’t surprise me when his arms wrap around my waist tightly, what does surprise me is when his thumbs start rubbing my sides gently, sending tingles threw out my body. No one notices the small motion and continue their loud conversations. I try my best to participate but my mind is on the hands on my waist and their owners warm body pressed against my back. When the driver pulls up to JYP I contemplate telling them I changed my mind just so I could enjoy Hanbin’s warmth a little longer.

But I convince myself to get out of the car, giving Hanbin a glance I’m surprised to see him biting his lip flirtatiously at me. I close the door before they can see the blush on my cheeks. Flirting is nothing knew to us but that is different, it feels a lot different. Pushing that thought out of my head I walk into the building, bowing politely to security that wave me threw without a thought. Right as I walk in I’m greeted by a giggling girl who basically throws herself at me.

“Unni!” She screams as she latches on to me; we fall back into someone’s arms.

“Suzy!” I giggle along with the younger girl.

“I’ve missed you so much!” He face burrows into the crook of my neck. I look up wondering who is nice enough to catch us and not drop us even when we act like idiots. “Oppa!”

Mark chuckles, “Hello Charlie.”

“Suzy! Get off of her!” Jackson whines when he comes to join our growing group.

“Go away Oppa, I get Charlie first!” Suzy declares as she pulls me away from a pouting Mark.

“You got her first last time,” Jackson snaps back.

“Because I’m her favorite, right Unni?” She looks at me for help.

Thankfully Fei appears and pulls the youn

Please log in to read the full chapter