May The Best Man Win

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

I scramble out of Lay’s hold and try to crawl towards where I think the door is but I’m caught yet again. I’m flipped over with hands pinned to the floor the older man hovers over me his lips. He’s still surprised but undeniably amused by the news.

“Lets try this again, I’m your what?” He stares at me expectantly, the others watch with both jealousy and interest.

“You are my number one bias,” I finally admit after months of avoiding it and them.

“Good,” Is all he says before he leans in and kisses me softly. It only lasts a second, but that is the best second of my life. He’s ripped off me by a fuming Lay, the others are glaring along with him.

I’m left laying on the floor completely dumbstruck. That didn’t just happen, that didn’t just happen, that didn’t just happen. The guy I’ve been dreaming about for years didn’t just do what I’ve always wanted to do to him, since the moment I saw his chubby cheeks and kitten like eyes. My heart is racing, my lips are still buzzing from the kiss, and to be honest I can’t feel the rest of my body. I’m on cloud 9 and I’m very upset when Baekhyun brings me out of it by pulling me into his embrace.

“You kissed our princess!” Baekhyun growls.

“Hyung, are you nuts?” Suho’s glare is lethal.

The others let out whines and growls but stop the moment I mumble, “It’s fine.” The room is silent for a moment.

“What?” They all echo, even Xiumin is surprised by my words.

“It’s fine,” I repeat still a little out of it.

“He just tackled you and kissed you and you think it’s fine?” Kai snaps.

I look at him with a massive grin on my face that makes them all scoot back, “Xiumin kissed me.” I cover my mouth as I let out a fan girl squeal, “Kim Minseok kissed me. My number one bias kissed me.” I flop down on my back as I continue to giggle and squeal. Weird half hearted screams leave my mouth as continue to repeat, “He kissed me, he kissed me.” I don’t know whether to blame it on my built up anxiety with them or the alcohol but I can’t get over the fact that he kissed me, he actually kissed me!

“I think you broke her,” I hear Chen say as I continue rolling on the floor in a fit of giggles.

“I can do it again,” Xiumin is grinning as he tries to climb over to me again, only to be stopped by the group of boys.

“No,” We all say in unision, and like before they are surprised by my response.

“My heart won’t be able to take it,” I add with another giggle.

I’m surprised when I’m brought off the floor and given another kiss by a handsome unicorn, followed by the cute puppy who had been holding me moments ago. Before the others can follow suit I scramble back on to the couch with my foot out, holding back a giant puppy with big ears. My hand is covering my mouth, whether it’s to make sure they can’t kiss me or to keep me from screaming in joy, I’m not sure.

“No,” I say firmly, but the giggle I let out makes them all grin and lean closer. I push Chanyeol back with my foot and hold my hands out to hold back the two youngest. “I’m really trying not to fan girl and scream my lungs out right now, sit down, please just sit down.”

They grumble but plop down right in front of the couch. I stare down at them with my legs pulled tightly to my chest, they’re eyes focused on me. My mind is trying to fully understand what just happened but I don’t believe it myself. Xiumin kissed me. Lay kissed me. Baekhyun kissed me. The rest of them tried. Hell, Sehun has a firm grip on my ankle right now, waiting for me to let whatever this is to continue. My lips are buzzing, my whole body is buzzing with both anxiety and excitement.

“Are you okay?” Suho wonders.

I hold my hand out to him, “I need a minute.” My hand goes to cover my face as I try to hide my smile from them, I need to stop this from going any farther but I’m struggling with keeping my inner fan girl contained in my drunkenness.

“Are you mad?”

“I’m just trying not to scream okay?” I tell them honestly. “I was just kissed by three extremely attractive guys and I’m trying not to fan girl right now.”

This makes them grin, Sehun’s thumb moves in small circles on my ankle, “Does that mean I get a turn?”

I hold my hand out to him, “Don’t say stuff like that, I’ve read too many fan fictions to know where that sentence leads.” Their brows go up, making me roll my eyes, “Don’t you judge me.” I look at Kai, “Especially you!” I think back to over a year ago when I still lived at home.

The bronzed boy points at himself in confusion, “Me?”

I glare at him, “Yes you! I had this poster of you guys right by my bed and you had the most judgmental look on your face.”

“I’m sorry?” The poor boy apologizes.

“And you guys with your cute puppy dog faces,” I look to Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo. “Stop being so cute! Do Kyungsoo, you have been popping up since I got into anything Korean! You were the first person I could always find and even when I wasn’t looking for you, you would be there with those big eyes of yours.” I pause for a minute to mimic h

Please log in to read the full chapter